Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

School Lands For Sale In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / School Lands For Sale In Abuja (560 Views)

Lands For Sale At Matogun Lagos / Ogun State / Lands For Sale At OBA, ANAMBRA STATE / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Lands For Sale In Abuja by kudosamass(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2018
School lands for Sale in Abuja:
I have school lands for sale at Gwagwalada and Kwali Area Councils of Abuja. The details are as follow:

(1) 13 Hectares of School Land at Gwagwalada, Abuja.
This School Land has C of O and other Title documents. It is located at Dukpa III Extension Layout, Gwagwalada; at the back of General A.O. Azazi Military Barracks; after Government Girls Secondary School, Dukpa. Other schools around the area include Holy Rosary College, SOS Orphanage and Christ The King College CKC, Gwagwalada.
Apart from the aforementioned institutions, there are other Government establishments around the neighborhood. These include, Nigerian Prison Service, Nigerian Immigration Service FCT Command passport Office, National Integrated Power Project, Sharia Court of Appeal and so on.
The Land is good to situate a school because there is Security, Electricity & Access Road (not tarred) Price is N30m.
5% Agency Fee applies. See my Signature to contact me.

(2) Five Hectares of School Land at Kwali.
This 5 hectares of school land is located at Yangoji, Kwali Area Council of Abuja. It is the first plot on the Abuja - Lokoja Highway. It is situated after the Road Safety Office, before the Catholic Marist College, Yangoji. It has R of O as the Tile Document. It is a genuine land. Price is Twenty Million Naira. 5% Agency fee applies. See my Signature to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Very Affordable Office Space Available At Ikeja! / Block of flats For Sale At Parkview, Ikoyi / 280 Plots Of Land With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.