Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (47782 Views)

Free Import Business Seminar / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2018
N:B-The product can either be imported or source within the country, that is the new twist we are adding to the business now.

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business.
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If уоu аrе оnе оf thе unemployed youths іn thіѕ country. Thеn thаnk уоur star, bесаuѕе іf уоu mаkе thе bеѕt uѕе оf thіѕ information, уоu mау nеvеr hаvе tо search fоr jobs аgаіn!
Yоu wоuld bе аblе tо mаkе а desired income frоm а lucrative home based business
aраrt frоm thе fact that, уоu саn mаkе lots оf money selling imported products frоm abroad. It wоuld аlѕо hеlр уоu tо save mоrе money whіlе уоu invest іn оthеr things.
Importation business іѕ а vеrу lucrative business аnd іt hаѕ thе ability tо mаkе уоu vеrу rich quickly. Alaba boys, Ikeja guys, Konga And jumia аrе аll іntо thе game.

Importation business іѕ а GOLDMINE thаt mоѕt Nigerians аrе уеt tо tаkе advantage of. Evеn thоѕе whо аrе аlrеаdу іntо іt ѕtіll lack ѕоmе basic skills аnd knowledge оn hоw tо run thе business successfully. If you are not sensitive and smart you can’t run a successful importation business in Nigeria.

Yоu саn hаvе уоur logo оn уоur goods аѕ іf уоu produced them. i.e уоu саn print уоur оwn nаmе оr company’s nаmе оn уоur goods. Yоu саn mаkе money dоіng thеѕе fоr corporate bodies аnd organisations. Dо nоt worry, I will be sharing the whole information wіth уоu оn thіѕ great thread.

Kindly stay glue to this thread for more info.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by ghettowriter(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Introduction

Importation is simply a good or service brought into a country from another country and offer for sale.
But thank God for improved technology and eye opener, anybody can venture into online importation business with little capital and cut their own share of the multi-billion dollar industry.

Benefit Of Importation Business
This line of business survive in Nigeria because our economy is not a productive type, will depend solely on imported goods to the extent that we believed that made in Nigeria product are fake, inferior, substandard and of low quality compare to the imported goods.
Most of our companies are no more efficient in their production due to so many factors in which you and I know and this make a lot of Nigerians have more passion for imported goods to satisfy their heart desire.

Basic Requirements
(1) Your laptop or desktop
(2) Internet connection
(3) Your startup capital
(4) Means of payment like PayPal, Master Card, Naira Visa Card
(5) Valid home or office address
(6) Good and reliable courier services
(7) Your marketing strategy.

Import Portal

This simply means the website where we perform our online business transaction.
If you Google search you we see hundreds of import portals or websites, some are genuine while some are fake but have done all the research on your behalf so no stress just relax and feel comfortable.

The genuine website are:
www.aliexpress.com: this is own by Alibaba, in fact you can do your 60% shopping here.
www.alibaba.com
http://www.1688.com/- the best portal for importer.
www.jd.com
www.taobao.com
www.tmall.com
www.dhgate.com
Amazon.com
IPmart.com
Dhgate.com
Dealextreme.com
Everbuying.com
Madeinchina.com
Cellularcountry.com
Dinodirect.com
Newegg.com
Ebay.com
10dollarmall.com
Lovelywholesale.com
Overstock.com
Payless.com
Carter.com
Moredeals.com
599fashion.com
Apparelcandy.com
Chinainvasion.com
Clothing.net
6pm.net
Loffer.com
Auctionjunction.com
Bestbuy.com
Dx.com
Lightinthebox.com
Autopartswayhouse.com
Falconsgt.com
Auctionexport.com
Ankaka.com
Lightake.com
Sourcingmap.com
Goodluckbuy.com

THE RECOMMENDED WEBSITE
The recommended site for your mini importation is www.1688.com The site is very cheap and you can find different ranges of products at ridiculous prices. This site is in Chinese so you need Google translator to translate from Chinese to English.

Importing Items from 1688.com

Apart from aliexpress.com, one of the best ecommerce Chinese stores is www.1688.com as I said earlier.

This is because items sold on www.1688.com are cheaper than those of Aliexpress.com and Alibaba combine. I will give you some examples to show for it.

But www.1688.com is a Chinese website and the language is written in Chinese. That is not a problem, all you simply have to do is to open www.1688.com on your Google Chrome and use Google translator.

So let’s say you visit 1688.com and the website appears on your Google chrome browser like this…

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2018
All you have to do now is to right click and then click on “Translate to English”. The whole page will be translated to English.
As you can see, the website is translated to English and you can now proceed to search for items.

You can search for the items that you want to procure and select the best available ones.

Prices of items on 1688.com are better than that of Aliexpress and Alibaba combined. I will let you know how you can use aliexpress and Alibaba to your advantage.

More to come.

Stay tuned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Let’s continue,

Hot In Demand Products To Import

Truly there are some items that can make you a millionaire in no time. Some items are very hot and are highly in demand anywhere in the world including Nigeria.

Though some items like laptops, phones, and tablet are very cheap at the portal, but other items were neglected and you can start the importation of these items with less than #25,000.

In this tutorial I will be exposing you to evergreen product that is in high demand anytime anywhere and this we not turn off your shirt. Some require huge capital but they are hot as well.

However, if you are just starting out and have limited capital, i will advise you to start in these 3 categories.

They Are Divided Into 3 Categories Namely;

HEALTH:
This is a very hot niche in the world. People can spend a lot of money on a product that can make them healthy and give them long life. Ladies these days are crazy about any slimming products, age defying product, slimming tea, whitening cream, beauty products etc. you get the idea.

LIFESTYLE/TECHNOLOGY:
These are product that can help save time and unnecessary expenses;

Automobile/SAFETY FIRST:
This is another hot niche. We have millions of vehicle in Nigeria and if you can provide them with a product that can make their car work better. Then you are already a millionaire because the market is huge. People are buying cars every day. Every potential car owner is your customer.

Have done a lot of research for you, all you have to do is to pick from my list of over 20 hot in demand products and kick start your ecommerce business. You can start with one,two,or three base on your financially capability.
Every details about this hot product for 2018 will be revealed later in this tutorial.

Do not rush off to import items because you see someone importing the same item. You might buy an item that will be stuck with you and your capital will be lost. Do proper research.

Forget about importing high priced items, I mean items that will require large cost of buying them. Don’t bother trying to import them.

To be continued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Continuation..........

Your ideal product should be;

-Very cheap

-Light weight etc.

The simple logic is to import items with very little cost of buying and bring them to Nigeria,
let’s say you spend N2,000 or below and when you resell them you can make a profit of
between N5000, N10,000 or more.

The items you should import should be in either;

1.Consumable goods

2.Luxury goods

3.Goods that solve a particular problem that a lot of people will buy very fast

4.Items that have less weight with low price say between 1 dollar to 3 dollars.

You can also import product that are not found in local market. This type of product are
called SPECIALTY PRODUCTS. For example; earwax cleaner

FREE REPORT: How To Start A Profitable eCommerce Business In Nigeria Even If You Have Zero Experience Online

Click HERE to download it for free

Stay till the end of this tutorial.

More to come.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Rooneyboy(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Nice one bro, keep it up
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by red19: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2018
I am following bro... This came right on time
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Bryanbella(f): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Helen4222: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
I paid to get all this information about importation last year, now someone is here sharing it for free OK ooo continue

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Greatihex(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Following. Interested in the used laptops and phones importation. Hope i am in the right place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Okogiemikejr(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Adajuliet86: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hope I can use my phone to access the site
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by patinno8: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello, pls can you send detals of the hot products to patricktaiwo081@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Forceup(f): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
I love this, am following..

Thanks dear

smiley
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by michaelolayinka(m): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2018
nice one bro. Ride on please
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by xgada(m): 5:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Good work bro
This is all people send to your mail for 5000 naira.
And you are giving it out free
God bless your importation business
More wisdom to you.
Please connect me@
akpan065@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2018

Apart from aliexpress.com, one of the best ecommerce Chinese stores is www.1688.com
This is because items sold on www.1688.com are cheaper than those of Aliexpress.com. I will give you some examples to show for it.
But www.1688.com is a Chinese website and their website is in Chinese. That is not a problem, all you simply have to do is to open www.1688.com on your Google Chrome and use Google translator.

So let’s say you visit 1688.com and the website appears on your Google chrome browse like this…
All you have to do now is to right click and then click on “Translate to English”. The whole page will be translated to English.
You can search for the items that you want to procure and select the best available ones.
Prices of items on 1688.com are better than that of Aliexpress and Alibaba combined?

Assuming we want to import HD Vision Visor

Here is how to go about it;
Type HD Vision Visor on the address bar of 1688.com as seen below.

Click on it you will have this;

That means you will pay 5.7 Yuan for up to 99,999pieces.You can buy 20, 30, 50, 100 up to 90,000 pieces depending on your financial capability. If you buy more you will pay less.
One Yuan to naira is 55.98 Nigeria naira as at today

That means 5.7 yuan will give us

5.7 Yuan is equivalent to N325.67 in Nigeria currency.
All you need to do now is to copy the link as shown above and send to your agent in china to source for the product for you and tell him or her to also help you get a cheaper price from the manufacturer.

This same item is selling for N10,000 to N12,000 in Nigeria.
What if you import up to 50 or 100pcs of this ....... Do the calculation yourself.

FREE REPORT: How To Start A Profitable eCommerce Business In Nigeria Even If You Have Zero Experience Online

You will be added to our E-commerce mentorship class on whatsapp where you can ask questions and work with like minds.

You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 - Call/Whatsapp.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2018

Apart from aliexpress.com, one of the best ecommerce Chinese stores is www.1688.com
This is because items sold on www.1688.com are cheaper than those of Aliexpress.com. I will give you some examples to show for it.
But www.1688.com is a Chinese website and their website is in Chinese. That is not a problem, all you simply have to do is to open www.1688.com on your Google Chrome and use Google translator.

So let’s say you visit 1688.com and the website appears on your Google chrome browse like this…
Prices of items on 1688.com are better than that of Aliexpress and Alibaba combined?

Assuming we want to import HD Vision Visor

Here is how to go about it;
Type HD Vision Visor on the address bar of 1688.com as seen below.

Click on it you will have this;

That means you will pay 5.7 Yuan for up to 99,999pieces.You can buy 20, 30, 50, 100 up to 90,000 pieces depending on your financial capability. If you buy more you will pay less.
One Yuan to naira is 55.98 Nigeria naira as at today

That means 5.7 yuan will give us

5.7 Yuan is equivalent to 325.67 naira in Nigeria currency.
All you need to do now is to copy the link as shown above and send to your agent in china to source for the product for you and tell him or her to also help you get a cheaper price from the manufacturer.

This same item is selling for N10, 000 to N12, 000 in Nigeria.
What if you import up to 50 or 100pcs of this ....... Do the calculation yourself.

You will be added to our Ecommerce mentorship class on whatsapp where you can ask questions and work with like minds..

Watch Out …
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Let's continue

Give them the link to the product you want to import as shown in the previous lecture, copy the link and send it to them on whatsApp tell them to source the product for you with the cheapest price if possible.
They will reply you back give you quotation and ask you to pay in dollar using PayPal or you pay in naira through their agent in Nigeria.

Ask your supplier to write your name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods.

Chatting Hours is 9AM TO 6PM (NIGERIAN TIME). Monday to Saturday. They are seven hours ahead of Nigeria.

The shipping company listed here also have agent and office both in china and Nigeria.

I will list 5 here;
-St. Patrick logistics
-Chrisvicmall- this is somehow costly

But the remaining 3 logistic company is the one I recommend and so many top importers in Nigeria are now using them. You will get access to them shortly. In fact, you will only pay them when you receive your goods here in Nigeria.

Stay Glued...

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
The best shipping method is to use third party logistic shipping, gone are the days when I normally use Fafalux Global company for my shipping but my present third party logistic and shipper are 3 in number BAZE1 LOGISTIC and I will also recommend this 2 logistic company for faster result and delivery.This remaining two are the best for now. I will show you how to get access to them pretty soon.

For this tutorial we will be using BAZE1 LOGISTICS the process is almost the same for the remaining best two I will show you later and you can see their details in the image below.

Assuming you want to use ST Patrick simply contact their china agent, call or whatsapp them but I prefer whatsapp give him the link to the item you want to buy on 1688.com he will give you quotation and tell you the total price of the item you can either pay using Paypal or you pay in Naira to their Nigeria Bank Account. When your item land at their office in Nigeria they will call you to come and pick it if you are in Lagos and you pay according to the weight of your goods. They can also send it to your location if you are not in Lagos with little fee.

We have two types of shipping.
Normal shipping- this usually takes 7 days
Express shipping – takes 24 to 48 hrs to arrive here in Nigeria.

Lecture continues....

JOIN OUR ONE-ON-ONE COACHING PROGRAM TODAY
YOU WILL BE ADDED TO OUR MENTORSHIP CLASS WHERE YOU WILL BE GETTING UPDATES
AND TIPS TO SUCCESS DAILY-THIS ALONE IS HUGE YOU CAN'T PAY FOR IT

Please Note: Its a premium training where you get to learn the indept of the business.

Call/Whatsapp 08074277479 with the subject "Ecom VIP 2019"

A lot hidden secret will be revealed to you.This training is massive with a lot of insights

[b]FREE REPORT: How To Start A Profitable eCommerce Business In Nigeria Even If You Have Zero Experience Online

Call/whatsapp 08074277479 for registration

See You There!

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
How to get video to market your imported product

Assuming we want to sell HD Vision Visor. All you need to do is to go over to youtube search for the product and after that click on filter to get a video less than 4mins.Copy the link and paste it on www.savefrom.net to extract the video in MP4. Edit it and put your marketing message on it.
See below,
[img]https:///a/img923/6029/eoJggV.png[/img]

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Marketing your imported products

There are so many ways to go about this,
-Using social media like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.
-Using Web Shop like Jumia, konga e.t.c.
-Using Sales Funnel
-Using Online Market Place like , , Nairaland etc. Please don’t undermined this, have use this method to sell a stretchmark product called PASJEL when the product was still very hot then in 2016 and early 2017 and i make close to a million naira without paying money for advert.
-Offline- this could be by using banner, word of mouth, direct marketing etc.

Hot in demand product to sell are Beactive Knee brace, car scanner, Black mask/blackhead removal cream, slimming belt and tea but not limited to this.

You can also get access to over 30 untapped evergreen products that will make you money all the time plus how to source hot product locally and the best marketing strategy to adopt if you can get access to my premium package plus 60 days of complete Mentorship-This class is fully loaded with all the information you need to succeed in this line of business.

I so much believe you have learnt a lot of things in this tutorial and you now have the idea of how importation business works.
But I will like to work with a group of 20 persons who are very serious to start their importation business right away in this year 2019 to join our importation/Ecommerce Mentorship program. This is a 3 days seminar plus free mentorship where everybody work together to have financial freedom. In this group you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in this business.One-On One Training is available.

You can't afford to miss this!

b]Here's What You Will Benefit In This Premium Training: [/b]

==>Access to 20 hot selling products you can sell for christmas and coming year 2020
==>Give you access to the link to get them
==>Recommend a reliable courier and logistics company to help you bring them down to Nigeria
==>Access to full details of logistics company to help you with deliveries
==>You will learn how to register a domain name and hosting
==>I will give you access to the same webbuilder i used in designing all my pages
==>You will get a sales page template that you can install with a single click and start selling your products online
==>Access to order plugins- This will help you to start taking orders from customers
==> Acess to social proof plugind that boost conversion by 75%
==> How to intall a pixel code on your website

You will also learn:
==> You will learn 4 sure litmus test you MUST pass any product through to see whether or not it will make you money before you spend a dime bringing them in. It's completely free to get it done.

==> I will show you my special upsell trick that I use to sell more than 2 of one product to ONE CUSTOMER.* This one strategy is the only thing you’d need to sell out easily and fast.

==> You will learn the simplest way ever to crush Facebook adverts-No complex stuff.* This will help you to start getting orders easily.

==>You will learn how to write a high converting Facebook ad copy, the kind of creatives to use,* what and what to add and remove to get an ad MOST LIKELY to convert like crazy.

==>And lots more …

THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO GRAB THIS OFFER IN THE NEXT 48 HRS WILL GET THE BONUSES BELOW:

BONUS #1 - Sales Funnel Training
This will help you to design a high converting sales page to sell off your products fast. You will learn how to design an order page , thank you page and lot more. Selling using sales funnel is the best way to scale faster in ecommerce business.

BONUS #2 – How to Design An Online Store like Jumia/Konga
How To Create a Professional Ecommerce Website like Jumia/konga: You will learn how to build a Professional ecommerce site saving you lot of money from web designers. You can even start a business around this doing it for businesses around you.

BONUS #3 -10 evergreen Hot Physical Products Niche Idea
Access to 10 evergreen Hot Physical Products Niche Idea you can keep selling for the next 5 years without getting saturated. Nothing like saturated products on our side, you will getting access to different hot evergreen niche idea just pick one and fire on. It will be yours today.

Bonus #4 - How to Close Sales On Phone
You will get access to phone conversation template you can start using in your business to generate massive sales. This phone template will help to get paid before you deliver your order. We all know that pay before delivery is the best for ecommerce business. This template is Gold.

Bonus #5 - Web Page Builder
Access to a page builder software to design a high converting sales funnel for your products This web builder plugin will help you to design a fancy looking and converting websites.

Bonus #6 - Access to a high converting Sales Page template
This award winning template will help you to scale up fast in your business either physical or digital products. It's a millionaire maker sales page template. It is yours for free.

Bonus #7 - How to close sales on phone
You will get access to phone conversation template you can start using in your business to generate massive sales. This phone template will help to get paid before you deliver your order. We all know that pay before delivery is the best for ecommerce business. This template is Gold.

Bonus #8 - Pay Before Delivery Hack
You will discover a sure fire way to convince customers to pay before delivery using a secret system i will show you. Pay on delivery system is a big headache for importers but you will get access but this simple hack will improve your delivery rate.

Bonus #9 - Special Delivery Agents Rolodex (Contacts)
You will get access to over 50 private delivery agents who are ready to work with you and ensure fast delivery of your orders. They can help in same day delivery which will put you ahead of competitors and remit fast in 24 hrs after successful delivery.

Bonus #10 - Mentorship And 24/7 support
You will be getting the necessary support as you grow in the business.

This premium training is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.
This is a very powerful and well loaded training where you will be learn basic digital skills, nothing come close to this.

Venue: Whatsapp.
Time: 8PM

Secure your slot now!

Call/Whatsapp 08074277479 to register

Note: This is a premium class. Little investment goes a long way
in shaping your life and finances

Don’t be left out!

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
You can try this if you are using phone to access the site,

-Download the latest version of UC browser from Google playstore.

-Launch the UC Browser and navigate to Add ONs, install the Translator Add ON and you're good.

-Type in 1688.com in your address bar, wait for it to load, after it has finished loading.

-Navigate to Add ONs again and click on Translator,it will bring out different languages and
you choose the one you want to translate to.

-Select the desire language and start shopping.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by pedo360: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
thanks lot I appriciate
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by All4good: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2018
lexyinfo:
You can try this if you are using phone to access the site,

-Launch the UC Browser and navigate to Add ONs, install the Translator Add ON and you're good.

-Navigate to Add ONs again and click on Translator,it will bring out different languages and
you choose the one you want to translate to.

-Select the desire language and start shopping.
There is no translator tab in the ADD ONs.
You will only see "Ad block " and "Data usage" tabs in the ADD ONs
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by All4good: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
All4good:
There is no translator tab in the ADD ONs. You will only see "Ad block " and "Data usage" tabs in the ADD ONs
Has Op abandoned this thread?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Get started now

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by LANDOS4RE4: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lardo4u@yahoo.com, Oshogbo.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by naijabanger: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yech consult is a seminar and webinar conducting company that teaches people on how to do genuine and real profitable business online and offline.
We teach people how to do practical and interactive method of handling business.
We will teach you autopilot business in which you will be able to make profit and withdraw it everyday directly to your local bank account and a brand new android WiFi phone awaits all participants.
The seminar fee is #40000 plus the brand new android phone OR #20000 for part payment and balance later.
Come and learn business that will make you #8 million to #12 million Naira in a year or earn up to $1000 everyday.
You can listen to us on RYTHM FM portharcourt (7:50AM), Today FM portharcourt (10:00AM or 7:55AM), and Wave fm portharcourt (8:00AM).
You can also call or SMS 08164124756 for more info

WE HAVE REAL AND GENUINE BUSINESS AT OUR FINGERTIPS.
Join us by 11AM THIS SAT FEB 10TH at Emeralds hotel, Rumuola Portharcourt ..
https://ytechconsult.com/advert
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by egheneezekielsu: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do you need bitcoin with out stress or sell your bitcoin now ? Get it at https://perfectchanger.com/?rsa=9162324073
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by odeade1(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
you better let me help you make payment to your Chinese suppliers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Payloader,Bulldozer,Backhoe & Excavator For Rent/Hire/sale In Lagos Nigeria / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.