Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (61725 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2018
An eight year old girl who went for an injection at a chemist shop was sexually assaulted by a pharmacist in Otuocha, Anambra state. The pharmacist identified as Onwuegbuka raised the girl's skirt and inserted his finger into her private part - causing her serious pain in the process.

The pharmacist was arrested and later released on bail as the family planned to settle the case with N200,000.

Read below what Prince Gwamnishu Harrison shared on Facebook;

HER STORY

"I was sick and my father (Her mother is late) sent me to buy drugs at the chemist shop and also take injection. Getting there the man raised my skirt, removed my pant and used his finger to insert into my private part. He continued until I started having pains and he stopped and warned me not to tell anybody. Getting home I told my Grandmother who reported it to my father".Her father reported the case at Otuocha Divisioner Police station and a medical report was issued to visit a Government hospital. The Doctor confirmed that the girl has been sexually abused (Medical Report Attach). The man #ONWUEGBUKA was arrested and detained in the station.

In what look like a tradition in the community (Investigation proved) the family of the suspect with the police has already pleaded with the girl father for settlement.

They had a meeting with the girl's father and agreement was reached to settle the case with N200,000 and they paid 150,000 to balance N50, 000.

The police released the suspect #Onwuegbuka with the sum of N70,000 two days after he was arrested.

At the Police station yesterday, I met with the Police officers and also the victim father to know his reasons of accepting money from them. He told me he was under duress and accepted the money to enable him treat her child who couldn't sit down due to the injury she sustained and that he didn't agree for settlement.

I left the community at about 5:40pm. The case will be charged to court and we will take care of her Medical treatment.

Her case will end the tradition in that community that support Sexual Assault on Minors and the girl child.

Thanks to Mr. Ogbonnaya who gave us link with Anambra State Police Command, Mr. Greg Elue Okwumbu Greg Okwumbu who tagged me and Mr. Michael who waited for me to lead me to the community to see the little girl and also the Police station, Euphemia Udanoh who kept calling to make sure Due Process was followed.

Today, I challenge you to stand up and be bold and speak against evil practices in Africa, Nigeria. We can have a Country we desire if we can speak for those who can not speak for themselves. Leave your comfort zone help us end Human Rights violations in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/8-year-old-girl-sexually-assaulted-pharmacist-receiving-treatment-photos.html

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by deboysben(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Pharmacist or patent medicine dealer a.k.a chemist?

56 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Strikethem: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Hmmmmm,
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Some men are chronically useless. After the settlement, he deserved jail term to deter others.

16 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2018
...identified as Onwuegbuka...

Is crime embedded into their DNA ? Is Prison their own Mecca?

#SayNoToCrime#....hang that negro! angry

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Of course,the case should go to court.
What's wrong with young men nowadays?

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
I guess Anambra is a zoo and a Shithole place my igbo people I lie?because it's only in a zoo and a Shithole place can dis stuff happen, be4 I 4get anambra is not in Nigerian tongue hang d barstard.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Useless pervert

4 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
With all the problems on ground in this country, na to dey abuse minors dey some people mind.. smh
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by salbis(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Could that be a ritual something? How could a full grown up man insert his finger into a small girl's private part? A thorough investigation is all this case needed. Not a good news this new month.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Nothing person no go hear

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by mikeybrainy: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2018
rot in jail

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2018
"We can have a Country we desire if we can speak for those who can not speak for themselves."

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by jaymejate: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2018
Medical Fingering.

WHY Would A Parent Leave A Child Of Dat Age With Dat Chemist Man With All We De Hear Daily?

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2018
grin His pervy sensation just caused him 200k in this buhari regime. Chai

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by kobarney(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2018
otu ocha grin grin
the name of the town says it all

21 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Articul8(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2018
The chemist is technically retarted

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by akeentech(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2018
KILL HIM
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Konji has no other name Na b.astard
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by kobarney(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2018
otu ocha grin grin
the name of the town says it all

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by daomi(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Ipob again

7 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by bjayx: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2018
What is he looking for in ur punaani??

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Akaraiwe(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Oturugbeke...

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by ayourbamie: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2018
The father sef is a wicked man

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by manci(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Useless Bail is Free police pocket 70k without sweating
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by lordthunderbolt(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
please learn to recognise a pharmacist from a patent medicine shop AKA chemist

op please change it to chemist
I am a pharmacist and when I opened this thread I realised you got it all wrong

change the topic abeg!
pharmacist are honourable people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Not surprised it happens in otu-ocha grin angry grin grin grin

Maybe the girl is fair in complexion so the pharmacist wanted a feel of ochas otu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
They should just insert a hot bicycle spoke into his pennis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.