Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Are The South Eastern States Specifically The Igbo's Suppressed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The South Eastern States Specifically The Igbo's Suppressed? (1082 Views)

Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo / Please What Are The Implications Of An Affidavit Specifically In Nigeria? / VIDEO: Legend Of Killwee - The Igbo Hercules Who Was So Strong And Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The South Eastern States Specifically The Igbo's Suppressed? by Liard(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2018
I ask the above question because I have come across several Igbo people, educated and uneducated claim that the Igbo have been marginalised in Nigeria since the beginning of time with some claiming that this is the case because the north And the Yoruba's are envious of their intelligence. I believe this is all baseless conspiracy but will like to hear intelligent arguments for And against this mindset. Disclaimer if you don't have sensible comments avoid this post, if not a curse will be placed on you. Thank you in anticipation of an enlightening conversation
Re: Are The South Eastern States Specifically The Igbo's Suppressed? by Dauraking: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Igbos want an independent homeland. Biafra offers that.

(1) (Reply)

Vinyl Wall Papering Solutions / Globacom, Chief Marketing Officer Charged With $6.7m Fraud / Jos Is Boiling..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.