Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (69343 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by catwalq(f): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
redsun:
Poo kills,it has deadly bacteria that can kill a man in days,e.g, ecoli.

How daft can some Nigerians be? Little wonder they don't think of washing their hands after using the toilet. Those deadly micros are all around you,and not taking preventative measures to avoid them explains the pathetic life expectancy in africa.

Cleanliness is nest to godliness.

Oga wetin join wetin you read and wetin you respond.

Next thing now,we go hear say Nigerians eat poo all bcus you no understand the topic. All the things you said is just an exhibition of your ignorance/knowledge of Africans.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Xkalaban(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
For those doubting Thomases saying her story is fake. Sh!t is fvcking real. I've heard of several cases of ppl eating poo before now. We even have one of those cases on nairaland to prove it......... https://www.nairaland.com/4020714/yahoo-boy-eats-feces-warri/1#59949836
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by KrystosCJ(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
You do Yahoo! plus, you get money.
You lose your soul, you're rich
You're so rich, it can't save you from death

You live a good life, only for a bad ending.

All because of poo, boo-hoo-hoo.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Funkybabee(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jesus christ,can't imagine it just because of money...weytin this country dey turn to
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Colleverage: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
delishpot:

Is that what you expect your woman to do when tbey supply your own 19+ shit? grin
I no dey do yahoo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Vince77(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamPatriotic:
it happens, I first heard of story like this in 2015 when an okada man accused a very big boy in my town of eating his poo, the bike man 'used the bush' and his wallet dropped in the process of pooing, he went back in search of the wallet and guess what he saw, "Tunji Dublin" was using bread to eat his shit!

The okada man was lucky to have seen the boy eating his poo. Else by now he(okada man) would have been dead or useless for life.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hmmmm, he has to go extra mile to maintain his wealth since normal yahoo business don't move again, ladies just have to be careful o, know the people you make friends with.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by pally123: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
These yahoo plus guys get mind die, ahswear. Imagine spreading poo on bread like jam, then crushing it! I dey find money, but I no sure say e reach Dat level. Thank you
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by pally123: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
These yahoo plus guys TV get mind die, ahswear. Imagine spreading poo on bread like jam, then crushing it! I dey find money, but I no sure say e reach Dat level. Thank you
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by dingbang(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
How can you be in a relationship without knowing your partner's hoise
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by nicholas4dem: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello everyone....why can't some people read a post very well before carrying news upanadan.

I only posted a story i got from a group of which i am a member. I'M NOT A GIRL AND I NO KISS ANYBODY WEY CHOP SHIT.

It was shocking to find out that my post was trending on NAIRALAND.

Its not me o, i only posted that to inform and let others be wary of what is going on in our society.

THE POST IS NOT RELATED TO ME AND AM NOT A GIRL

I was wondering why i was getting so many friend requests today, GOD PUNISH DEVIL.

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by reetah(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Very funny write-up

Lies from the pit of hell

It is no lie oooo....shine ur eye, it is truly happening
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by sexylabo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
IF THE GUY DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HER...SHE IS FREE
osemoses1234:
Too late my sister you have been used....nah okorofo you be now
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by osemoses1234(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
sexylabo:
IF THE GUY DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HER...SHE IS FREE
she go tell you ni abeg she has been used...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
udemzy101:

You will witness the next one yourself.
At ikeja, a guy just pull down his Jean, poo on the ground and start eating it,people thought he was mad, the whole place was smelling.

Things are happening, some guys are taking risk they don't give a F about what will happen as long as money will be made.
where you there? Dem say dem say!!!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na wa for all these bloggers o, that guy only shared a post from a group. The Pietro Fisher I know is a guy and not a lady. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
She can still be delivered and set free, if she attends the right deliverance
So her matter never die finish.

I pity the yahoo plus guy. He thinks he's living life. Until later on, his eyes go clear.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by SleekyPosh(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
nicholas4dem:
Hello everyone....why can't some people read a post very well before carrying news upanadan.

I only posted a story i got from a group of which i am a member. I'M NOT A GIRL AND I NO KISS ANYBODY WEY CHOP SHIT.

It was shocking to find out that my post was trending on NAIRALAND.

Its not me o, i only posted that to inform and let others be wary of what is going on in our society.

THE POST IS NOT RELATED TO ME AND AM NOT A GIRL

I was wondering why i was getting so many friend requests today, GOD PUNISH DEVIL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My Guy say GOD PUNISH DEVIL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by simiolu1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Same story,different tellers!!!Lies people tell for attention!!!This is the 6th time I am reading same story word for word from different story tellers!!!

Bros, I can reliably yell you that a lot of Yahoo boys do this... The stories you hear may be fake but it does not mean guys are not doing what the stories say they do.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
where you there? Dem say dem say!!!

No need to argue.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by chiefojiji(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
The name posted with that story is not the owner of that story! He only copied it... Make una no spoil the guy name nairaland
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by MistadeRegal(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Your name is Fisher…
Then your hook simply caught the wrong fish.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by marvin902(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
mymah:
Na wa for all these bloggers o, that guy only shared a post from a group. The Pietro Fisher I know is a guy and not a lady. Stop spreading fake news.

there's nothing fake here... undecided undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
marvin902:

there's nothing fake here... undecided undecided

Okay then
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by megapriest(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity upon vanity
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by SirLakes: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
People wey dey like to dey poo anyhow grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Reelmii: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
hmmmm, next time I use d bush, I go carry my shit go house, I cannot come and die

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by kenychordz: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na WA ooo nothing wey persin no go hear again, with all this some people still don't believe that the end is here
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by babatee1985(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ever8054:
......eating bread with poo...oh..God I think the last said t has already left for heaven...let angel Gabriel just sound the trumpet abeg...
As if u will even hear the sound of d trumpet sef undecided
Ever8054:
......eating bread with poo...oh..God I think the last said t has already left for heaven...let angel Gabriel just sound the trumpet abeg...
As if u will even hear the sound of d trumpet sef
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by 2buffagain(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
catwalq:

Oga wetin join wetin you read and wetin you respond.

Next thing now,we go hear say Nigerians eat poo all bcus you no understand the topic. All the things you said is just an exhibition of your ignorance/knowledge of Africans.

Can you imagine sis?
Later they will say "there is no job", but folks on here show every day how un-hirable they are when they cannot even read and comprehend before they start writing nonsense.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by elonize(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
U didn't date him for money ,u dey lie sha
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by MrCross: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.