Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. (2126 Views)

After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by eberetos: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2018
My lawyer friend told me of a lady who married (I think) a military man in rivers state. on the wedding day, a NEPA manager was spraying her money during the wedding ceremony, its like He was her sugar daddy...After the ceremony that same day, she told her husband that she wants to meet her people, probably briefly, but left to meet the NEPA manager, collected three rounds of sex & left.. Though the manager was sacked not too long after it, maybe karma made them sack him

1 Like

Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by Skyfornia(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2018
How you take know all this story?

1 Like

Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by donstan18: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2018
eberetos:
[s] My lawyer friend told me of a lady who married (I think) a military man in rivers state. on the wedding day, a NEPA manager was spraying her money during the wedding ceremony, its like He was her sugar daddy...After the ceremony that same day, she told her husband that she wants to meet her people, probably briefly, but left to meet the NEPA manager, collected three rounds of sex & left.. Though the manager was sacked not too long after it, maybe karma made them sack him [/s]

Very bad performance!!

Put more effort when next you want to compose a story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by bjayx: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2018
This op can lie o

1 Like

Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by eberetos: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:

Very bad performance!!

Put more effort when next you want to compose a story.
Examiner good morning!!! Why is your lie detector machine giving false result?? Please tie the screws well
Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by eberetos: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Examiner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nobody will buy this film script. wink

Ridiculous even by Nollywood standards! grin
Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by eberetos: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Nobody will buy this film script. wink

Ridiculous even by Nollywood standards! grin
Na my business

But u must read the post....its a must
Re: On Her Wedding Day, She Slept With A NEPA Manager.. by Chukazu: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
That is"24hours electricity shocked

She would never have to pay NEPA bill again

(1) (Reply)

Women And Sex: Apart From Sex, What Can A Lady Offer A Man? / Name One Thing You Won't Accept In Your Next Relationship? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.