Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! (7004 Views)

Can A Woman Enjoy Life To The Fullest Without A Man In Her Life. Be Sincere. / Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
NOTE:

This post is generating so many controversial responses,what do you think?

I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable s*x life.
I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage.
As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal. I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened......

http://livelystones.com.ng/craaaaaazzzzy-how-a-married-woman-enjoy-being-raped/

1 Like

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Lol... Some girls even fantasize about being raped (rape fetishes) lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by cruzita(f): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2018
u love what? like seriously?i mean like seriously
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by izaray(f): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin

End time marriage. Eyah your husband must be a male sex doll in human clothing!

So your hubby's duty was just to bang you, without making you cum He must be a greedy man embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by eniorisha(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
That's why it's good to av a bit of experience b4 getting married. At least, few encounter with few dicks. Ever since her man has not been satisfying & make it pleasurable to her, if she's experienced, she'd av complained to him.

I believe the man shld gv her another chance. Imagine, over what she didn't bring upon herself.

I believe he'll even kill her if he had caught her in a hotel or another man's room. The rich will always want to av their ways. They think they are right in everything.

Prepare to move on but arrange with your attorney to claim damages.

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Godslove2018: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Instead of the man to lament on his inability to satisfy his wife , he is forming divorce .

Imagine !!!

eniorisha:
That's why it's good to av a bit of experience b4 getting married. At least, few encounter with few dicks. Ever since her man has not been satisfying & make it pleasurable to her, if she's experienced, she'd av complained to him.

I believe the man shld gv her another chance. Imagine, over what she didn't bring upon herself.

I believe he'll even kill her if he had caught her in a hotel or another man's room. The rich will always want to av their ways. They think they are right in everything.

Prepare to move on but arrange with your attorney to claim damages.

My opinion.
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Burgerlomo: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
izaray:
grin grin

End time marriage. Eyah your husband must be a male sex doll in human clothing!

So your hubby's duty was just to bang you, without making you cum He must be a greedy man embarassed

May be D dude no get D strenght to make her cum cool
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by falcon01: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
hhahahah this will make a good movie

2 Likes

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
yes ooo, but i think she was oblivion of all she did i.e the moaning
Burgerlomo:

May be D dude no get D strenght to make her cum cool
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 080jbabe: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
My thought
Godslove2018:

Instead of the man to lament on his inability to satisfy his wife , he is forming divorce .

Imagine !!!

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Beke2020: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
This story got me thinking....
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
So What Do You Want Me To Do Now? undecided

Call The Police?
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Beke2020: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
cool
DeadRat:
So What Do You Want Me To Do Now? undecided

Call The Police?
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by xynerise: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
I guess she collected the robbers phone number and tells him when to rob again grin
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Beke2020: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Haba, read the story again
xynerise:
I guess she collected the robbers phone number and tells him when to rob again grin
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by charlito94(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
funny life
only a girl in Nigeria will be a Virgin, disvirgined by her Hubby but yet she will be unsatisfied... how cum?
how dem take know orgasm, climax all d sex stuff even the bad ones wey d guy no get for head... yet dem be virgin until marriage

hmmmm na wao ooo
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Beke2020: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
I totally disagree with u. Sex is made to be enjoyed. Just the way u get a rouse, same way you should feel satisfied when you have inter course. As a man, how do you feel when ur sex partner stop ur half way when u have not ejaculated? Frustrated! Same with ladies. Let be fair in our judgement.
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by liquidlove2018: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Actually ,its not the lady"s fault .

Maybe the rubber gave it to her in a way she never experienced before.

080jbabe:

NOTE:

This post is generating so many controversial responses,what do you think?

I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable s*x life.
I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage.
As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal. I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened......

http://livelystones.com.ng/craaaaaazzzzy-how-a-married-woman-enjoy-being-raped/
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Beke2020: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
No bi her fault
cruzita:
u love what? like seriously?i mean like seriously
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Samuelgr8: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
This story be d one dem dey call say water don pass garri shocked shocked shocked
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Samuelgr8: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
akoko
Samuelgr8:
This story be d one dem dey call say water don pass garri shocked shocked shocked
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by 2day6(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
I can't believe this. Iro funfun
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Kobicove(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
I read about an incident that is quite similar to this over 10 years ago undecided
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by McBrooklyn(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy? / What Does An "Ex" Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.