Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

MUSIC: Superchriz - Bigger You I Pray (prod By Shekz) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Superchriz - Bigger You I Pray (prod By Shekz) (993 Views)

Teni Ft Phyno I Pray / Download Music MP3: Dremo – Bigger Meat MP3 / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Superchriz - Bigger You I Pray (prod By Shekz) by ayayamedia(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is the SUPERCHRIZ most people have been waiting for. The one that’s capable of delivering classic tunes with powerful lyrics that would captivate the minds of listeners young and old. “BIGGER YOU I PRAY” is THAT song.

It can be regarded as the most creative song of the year in terms of message, Superchriz reaches out to everyone from different fields of life, in which way the song could be sung at any kind of event being held at any point in time. When Superchriz and Shekz show up in a song its certified to be a banger straight up.

Listen, Download And Share Your Thoughts “(Superchriz - Bigger You I Pray)” Below;

http://www.ayayamedia.com/2018/02/ayaya-music-superchriz-bigger-you-i.html

Re: MUSIC: Superchriz - Bigger You I Pray (prod By Shekz) by berris22: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

El Préstamo Letras De Canciones – Maluma | F.A.M.E. / Download Mystro X Wizkid – Immediately [song] / New Song Release: Download 'odo' By Danny Kael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.