Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Question About Renewing Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question About Renewing Nigerian Passport (467 Views)

Renewing Nigerian Passport In The US (NY Office) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Renewing Nigerian Passport by evergreen9: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
My Nigerian passport was issued to me 5 years ago at the Immigration office in Ogun state, due to the 5 year limit my passport expires this month, so I would like to know if I can renew my passport in Lagos state or does it have to be done in Ogun state (where my passport was issued to me), I really don't want to go through the hassle of going to Ogun state again for my passport. I would really appreciate some suggestions.
Re: Question About Renewing Nigerian Passport by evergreen9: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Any suggestions?
Re: Question About Renewing Nigerian Passport by onesweetone: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
You can renew your passport in any state of the federation including FCT irrespective of where it was originally issued.
So Yes, you can renew it in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A VIO Officer / Curious About Nigeria / Saudi Lady Shows Her Driving Permit After She Ends Up One Of The Initial 10 Ladi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.