Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,070 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197777 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by martinsfm(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
from four points aw do I get dr?

and also approx aw many hrs will someone spend dr?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
martinsfm:
from four points aw do I get dr?

and also approx aw many hrs will someone spend dr?
From four point take a Keke and tell him that you are going to ccp pwc annex.
The test and verification is approximately 1 HR.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Champion42: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Hi, anyone have their test on the weekend and want to swap for Monday (9th April) at 12:30pm?. Please let me know so we can swap

This is short notice I know but I'm desperate so I might as well try
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by martinsfm(m): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2018
nena2014:

From four point take a Keke and tell him that you are going to ccp pwc annex.
The test and verification is approximately 1 HR.
tnx alot.. success to u too
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by PowellN(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Please, what is the procedure for rescheduling?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Champion42: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
You have to find someone to swap with and email Toyin Onyeneye
PowellN:
Please, what is the procedure for rescheduling?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by geekbabanla: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello guys, Please I need anyone willing to swap for Tuesday, 10th April at 10:30am.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by totalbody(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
• Are you driven?
• Are you your best self when under pressure?
• Can you work with targets?
• Are you a people’s person?
• Are you open to opportunities?
• Are you ready to be part of a fast paced industry?

WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!!!!

INDUSTRY: Real Estate

POSITION SUMMARY:
The candidate shall be responsible for business development and marketing of company products. Provide first-class service in order to push the sales of the company products. Acts as an intermediary between the company and her clients and maintain customer relations as well as recruit marketers/consultants. Makes necessary phone calls and arrange meetings to boost sales. Persist in sales even in failure.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Ensure that company products are well known by potential clients
• Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
• Ensure that set targets on sales are met
• Analyze and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Make product appeal to the target market
• Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the product
• Demonstrates superior time management skills
• Ensure that set targets on recruitment are met
• Trains other sales people in the art of selling
• Prepare clients database up to date
• Prepare weekly reports

JOB REQUIREMENT:
• Fluent in English
• Have good relationship and communication skills
• Should be able to work independently or with a team
• Open to learning

REMUNERATION:
• Allowance and Incentives
• Commissions

Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: info@nigeriapropertyonline.com

NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Qunlexie: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello. I need someone to swap a date with. Date is 9:30am, Monday 9th April. This is very urgent. Please treat as such.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please how do I get there from CMS? Kindly help please.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Get to Eko hotels. From Eko hotel, take keke to Oniru, alight at CCP.
JoeEINSTEIN:
Please how do I get there from CMS? Kindly help please.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Mayouree(m): 1:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Most of the keke don't know the place as CCP. Tell them you are going to Landmark towers, that is PwC main office, then when you get to Landmark towers you can then ask the security at the gate for CCP building. It's not far from Landmark, they can easily point at the building for you from the gate.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks brothers, really appreciate.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Funmilee(f): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Qunlexie:
Hello. I need someone to swap a date with. Date is 9:30am, Monday 9th April. This is very urgent. Please treat as such.
Hi Qunlexie, have you found a swap partner yet! I was rescheduled from 12th April to 9th of April. I guess my former slot should still be available. I guess you mail Madam toyin.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ascapella(m): 1:16am On Apr 09, 2018
Since everyone that has done the test said a basic calculator was provided, we do not need to go with a Calculator right?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by sulemontar(m): 4:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Pls for those that have written...the issue of having 6 credit was ot taken serious...cus i only have 5credit on my waec cert
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by encrypt(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2018
ascapella:
Since everyone that has done the test said a basic calculator was provided, we do not need to go with a Calculator right?

Right

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ascapella(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2018
encrypt:

Right
Okay Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
I have my test tomorrow. I thought to myself stay home and revise the more. I actually slept all through the afternoon, it was the only sensible to do: deprive myself a bit since I failed to do the required. Then I told myself last minute: "let me see what Guardiola will do." So I set out to see the game(s).

How would I have explained to my future kids that I sat at home and deprived myself the chance to see Barcelona handed the same surprise they handed PSG only last season? Even with a 4-1 advantage, they threw a semi-final slot away. Big ups to the Italians that shocked even the most optimistic football fans.

God bless Liverpool for their feat today too, even though that '3-2' scoreline would have seen things go a far different way. Still, respek, You'll Never Walk Alone!

Let me go and read! What a night! I don't care how tomorrow will look like abeg. For now sha.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by misterEli: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol, bro, I totally can relate. I work, although meager. But you know how Lagos is. The city itself is stressful. No time to read. So I called in sick on Friday last week, only for me to sleep throughout ���. It's all in the hands of God, we'll succeed.

P.S: seems this year's application is really low and I'm praying they take everyone.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
misterEli:
Lol, bro, I totally can relate. I work, although meager. But you know how Lagos is. The city itself is stressful. No time to read. So I called in sick on Friday last week, only for me to sleep throughout ���. It's all in the hands of God, we'll succeed.

P.S: seems this year's application is really low and I'm praying they take everyone.
I don't think the application this year is low, over a thousand were invited for the verification test. It is the rate of contribution online here that is low.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2018
greatfoly:

I don't think the application this year is low, over a thousand were invited for the verification test. [b]]It is the rate of contribution online here that is low[/b

Wait till after the personality test. Then you will see newly minted accounts. grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2018
When ghost mode will be deactivated grin
NaotoKan:

Wait till after the personality test. Then you will see newly minted accounts. grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2018
greatfoly:

I don't think the application this year is low, over a thousand were invited for the verification test. It is the rate of contribution online here that is low.

Are you sure about this? If there are even 20 per batch, are you saying there are over 5 batches a day? I believe there are the 8.30, 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30 batches, even if there is 1.30, that's max 100 a day. If the test started from Wed, April 4 and end Fri/Sat April 13/14, then it's max 1000 with these assumptions.

Or you saw the full list when you signed against your name?

Or are there more batches a day?

Are there more people per batch?

Are there more days?

Nawa oh, person don dey calculate competition na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2018
NaotoKan:

This works both ways.

Many applicants tend to take a process more seriously when they pass the aptitude test, because their shot of getting the job goes significantly higher. If people are not contributing much yet, until then, well the number of people that would be able to contribute would be much fewer. Even if 1000 write this test, how many will pass the OPQ stage and reach interview, say a third? How much more convo will the third want to make online?

This year applicants just get as e be IMHO.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by AbbyE: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
trcv:

This works both ways.

Many applicants tend to take a process more seriously when they pass the aptitude test, because their shot of getting the job goes significantly higher. If people are not contributing much yet, until then, well the number of people that would be able to contribute would be much fewer. Even if 1000 write this test, how many will pass the OPQ stage and reach interview, say a third? How much more convo will the third want to make online?

This year applicants just get as e be IMHO.

There are people who don't even come on Nairaland till they get the email to come pick up offer letter
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
AbbyE:

There are people who don't even come on Nairaland till they get the email to come pick up offer letter

You are supporting my argument, I hope you know.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by fashionme: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
How was today's test?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DexxyAlebs(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
AbbyE:

And there are some of us who just read comments and never comment
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by AbbyE: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
trcv:

You are supporting my argument, I hope you know.

Not for or against any argument....just saying it happens every year
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
trcv:

Are you sure about this? If there are even 20 per batch, are you saying there are over 5 batches a day? I believe there are the 8.30, 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30 batches, even if there is 1.30, that's max 100 a day. If the test started from Wed, April 4 and end Fri/Sat April 13/14, then it's max 1000 with these assumptions.

Or you saw the full list when you signed against your name?

Or are there more batches a day?

Are there more people per batch?

Are there more days?

Nawa oh, person don dey calculate competition na cheesy cheesy

From what I saw when I did my test. 20 per batch. 6 batches 9am-2pm. Not sure of 3 and 4pm. I did 12pm. 1 hour for a batch, that's minimum of 6 batches. Min of 120 in a day. Test runs for 9 days. Wednesday to Friday. Min of 1000 invited for the verification.

I may be wrong though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.