Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197314 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Larshe: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
A reason for the delay MAY be because ICAN exams are in may too. I doubt they'll want to put interviews those days or on days around those days given that many of the people who applied for the job may be involved in the exams
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DivineKayy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Larshe:
A reason for the delay MAY be because ICAN exams are in may too. I doubt they'll want to put interviews those days or on days around those days given that many of the people who applied for the job may be involved in the exams
People just coming up with different stories....its barely 3days since the OPQ ended...so I don't understand the reason for this nervousness...calm down

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Larshe: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
I didn't say that's the reason, I used the word "MAY", but I do think if ICAN exams are in may, its something worth considering.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Larshe:
I didn't say that's the reason, I used the word "MAY", but I do think if ICAN exams are in may, its something worth considering.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by codified: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
nena2014:

The world we live in is filled with me first attitude. Anyway Sha enjoy your salary wella.

You misinterpreted my statement. Peace anyways.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
codified:

You misinterpreted my statement. Peace anyways.
Am sorry for the misinterpretation.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by louisoneh19(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
nena2014 Biko answer my question on access bank group or please message me on 09036225084 . really need to enquire about somethings from you. thank you
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
MikeAsher2:

Baba, that one na long story... If they want to go that route, do you know how many other issues they will contend with? Interviews are in May, if there is a clash, there should be room for reschedule. You know they have to wrap this up on time and there are executive meetings before the FY end in June, and then the AGM all that shii...

Abi ICAN no organize exam for same May last year? Anyway I get your drift, just chill, we just have fewer days to prepare then when they start sending invites.

I don't think there will be an AGM. PWC Nigeria is a limited liability partnership
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
samirnasri:

I don't think there will be an AGM. PWC Nigeria is a limited liability partnership

Did you actually Google the meaning of AGM before typing this? cheesy

You don't think there will be one, because this will be the first time? undecided
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
MikeAsher2:

Did you actually Google the meaning of AGM before typing this? cheesy

You don't think there will be one, because this will be the first time? undecided

I said I don't think because I'm not sure. What I know is that AGM (Annual General Meeting) is usually done by Public Limited Company. And I didn't have to google that, because I am an accountant smiley
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ednut1(m): 5:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Larshe:
grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2018
louisoneh19:
nena2014 Biko answer my question on access bank group or please message me on 09036225084 . really need to enquire about somethings from you. thank you
Hi, I have replied your mail.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Good Morning hopefuls.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by codified: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
ednut1:
grin.
cry
Ednut baba, we won't mind a little hint oh
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by codified: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
ednut1:
grin.

Ednut baba, we won't mind a little hint oh
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
samirnasri:

I said I don't think because I'm not sure. What I know is that AGM (Annual General Meeting) is usually done by Public Limited Company. And I didn't have to google that, because I am an accountant smiley

Eku ise Akkantant cheesy

Well, AGMs are mandatory for listed companies, and then pls note there are generic definitions...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by louisoneh19(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
nena2014:

Hi, I have replied your mail.

yes u said hi. I have asked the question I wanna ask. please check your mail and reply me. thank you
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Samkeniyy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
louisoneh19:

yes u said hi. I have asked the question I wanna ask. please check your mail and reply me. thank you

What do you want to know. Pm me

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
MikeAsher2:

Eku ise Akkantant cheesy

Well, AGMs are mandatory for listed companies, and then pls note there are generic definitions...

We are saying the same thing bro. listed companies are public limited company which PWC isn't. Don't mind me sha, I'm guessing your name is Mike. well, mine is Meez. Hopefully we get to be in the same group. Success mail for you bro smiley cheesy
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by 30watts: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Funny how people who are not in the firm yet know so much, sha don't get to your interview and say PwC is a limited liability partnership.

samirnasri:

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
samirnasri:

We are saying the same thing bro. listed companies are public limited company which PWC isn't. Don't mind me sha, I'm guessing your name is Mike. well, mine is Marvelous. Hopefully we get to be in the same group. Success mail for you bro smiley cheesy

I actually wrote a detailed piece but was wiped.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
MikeAsher2:

I actually wrote a detailed piece but was wiped.

See abridged version below:

The Big Four have the Limited Liability Partnership legal structure quite alright. There is always the XX international, that coordinates all the franchises. Eg KPMG International that is wading in to manage the crisis in its SA office. There is PwC international as well, however, each member firm is a separate legal entity and is largely independent in its affairs.

The 'AGM' in PwC Nigeria could be different from that of other member firms. It's called AGM and it's for just the staff (all three offices), where all the staff gather, eat and merry, show their talents and the MP talks about the recent FY.

In other firms, they may have a different tag for it though. PwC Nigeria has been doing theirs like this for years. It's AGM, despite being a LLP. I was trying to educate that 'AGM' has a generic meaning and not only listed coys do it. Simple. This is my final response.

Because it seemed at some point you were making me feel like I don't know what I was saying. I worked there before by the way...

Lolzz. Now i get you bro. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
30watts:
Funny how people who are not in the firm yet know so much, sha don't get to your interview and say PwC is a limited liability partnership.

I don't have to work there to know something about the firm. I actually read their transparency report of 2017 before the OPQ
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
samirnasri:

I don't have to work there to know something about the firm. I actually read their transparency report of 2017 before the OPQ

E be like say you be efiwey.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
MikeAsher2:

E be like say you be efiwey. Very commendable!

This is the reason I sought to engage many here about what Audit and Assurance (there is a slight difference) really entails, as in the day to day. If associates start telling you eh, it is far from glamorous until you become a senior and beyond. Ask LaRochelle if she go fit answer wink

It seemed I was 'too active' on here. So I just chilled. This is my last response here shaa; I would only come on here if beyond necessary.

BTW, reports claim interviews could be from May 7, 2018. Well, asked 'cos I was also bothered.

I strive to have such conversations for various reasons. To some extent, I have theoretical knowledge about Audit and Assurance engagements from my journey with ACCA, but then, the practical aspect is a different ball game entirely. I don't think you have been "too active". Your contributions may have helped one person or the other (I inclusive). You mentioned you worked with PWC before - I'm guessing internship (I may be wrong). The experience must have been fascinating.

I'm loyal to your ministry sir, and like i said before, i hope we get to be in the same group. You will be our presenter grin cheesy
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
MikeAsher2:

E be like say you be efiwey. Very commendable!

This is the reason I sought to engage many here about what Audit and Assurance (there is a slight difference) really entails, as in the day to day. If associates start telling you eh, it is far from glamorous until you become a senior and beyond. Ask LaRochelle if she go fit answer wink

It seemed I was 'too active' on here. So I just chilled. This is my last response here shaa; I would only come on here if beyond necessary.

BTW, reports claim interviews could be from May 7, 2018. Well, asked 'cos I was also bothered.

Abeg wetin efiwey mean? ( Heavyweight i guess) wink
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
louisoneh19:
Samkeniyy please handle with care.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DigitalMike: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Mails are dropping
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Barbieex: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2018
DigitalMike:
Mails are dropping
which type of mail o
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by dyduds(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Oiyza: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2018
DigitalMike:
Mails are dropping

What mails thou
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Texxx: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2018
DigitalMike:
Mails are dropping

Lmaoo. Which mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (57) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.