Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (27356 Views)

What Is This Beautiful Brazilian Woman Saying In The Picture(18+) / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. / What's Wrong In This Picture? (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Plolly(f): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by ola12(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:
What is this one saying?

Ain't nobody got time to read your long epistle. Rant rant rant. Do you not get tired?
Are u stupid?, dis dude made a lot of sense in these posts.. Go bak, read it, nd do urself some gud

Op, I was impressed, u have a nice mentality

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What's your business with his hustle?

If you can't support him, fly outta here!!

Mtchewww
Fück off B
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2018
ola12:

Are u stupid?, dis dude made a lot of sense in these posts.. Go bak, read it, nd do urself some gud

Your dad is my mentor
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:
Fück off B

bla bla bla... *middle finger*... Careless sissy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:
Your dad is my mentor

quick to call someone's dad. The reason you keep changing monikers just to roam up and down here.

Just do us a favour and get the fvck outta here. Bullshit!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Kimcutie: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
iLegendd:
My Chinese son, Chenzen, when you take your market to people who need it, you make more returns. Keeping it on Nairaland is just to fetch some tokens for monthly subscription. Luckily, it had been fetching more than just subscription. So, Chenzen, stop shouting "make money make money" and start making money already.

The End

Chenzen, send me your account number. I'm not promising you anything, because I'm broke as usual cry but send it for sending sake. tongue

Bio of Joe Clef

Joe Clef is a regular Port Harcourt guy who does regular things with regular people in a regular continent, proffer different solutions people need and sells them to smart people from irregular places around the world.

He's the co-founder of Clef Group. Visit www.wetclef.com and register. [Men's Forum Only]
Hey bro, I want to meet with you, I live in PH.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by kramer: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2018
kowalsky:
All I see are two empty chest beaters.

One made a few bucks off writing and that has caused him to enter an endless cycle of constantly sucking his own dvck.

Mod.
Also this is an tacitly woven thread geared towards driving traffic to his poorly curated blog site.
Anything for the adsense shingles I see wink

As far as I'm concerned they are the same person
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Cannonleo:
I asked you not to quote me again and you decided to showcase your low level state of mind. If you had little sense ,you would have realized those typos was from my auto correct.

Anyway I have no regard for you so I hardly took my time to proof read it before clicking the submit button. that comment defines the way i see you
haphazard

Kapish

Now run along and keep to your lane

Over and out
senile savage!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Kimcutie:
Be careful
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
ola12:

Like minds wallows low together. pay no attention to these sycophants!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Dlee1:
Good write up from ilegend. So inspiring...
these fraudster are more fraudsters than l thought... here comes another yet again?
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2018
[s][/s]
Kimcutie:
[s][/s]beware!!!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

quick to call someone's dad. The reason you keep changing monikers just to roam up and down here.

Just do us a favour and get the fvck outta here. Bullshit!
Hahaha bïtch nigga so pained. Atleast I don't use female accounts to woo myself like you do

Run along and go woo yourself again
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:
Hahaha bïtch nigga so pained. Atleast I don't use female accounts to woo myself like you do

Run along and go woo yourself again

NIce. I woo myself, so nice. You know it helps me become who I wana be in life, so I can't stay without wooing myself.

On a side note, I am not gonna exchange words with you, just mentioned you because your post sounded like a dumb @$$h0le, who has nothing to offer the world aside changing monikers and tries hard to bring down another man's hustle. So I pray you receive sense into your dumb skull and let it remain there forever.

Stop being an idiot who runs from thread to thread looking for whom to bring down... only idiots do it, and I guess you are one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2018
chenzen:
Like minds wallows low together. pay no attention to these sycophants!

What is wrong with someone trying to make a living off his books?

If you don't value it, just drop a negative review and let go.

Others who want to buy will read your negative review and make their decisions.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
chenzen:
[/s][s]beware!!!
Ex convict "ilegend" gang and members... apprehended by the police but was resisting arrests... Malaysia 2001... was jailed for years and then repatriated back to the country!!! BEWARE!!!!

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2018
generalbush:

NIce. I woo myself, so nice. You know it helps me become who I wana be in life, so I can't stay without wooing myself.

On a side note, I am not gonna exchange words with you, just mentioned you because your post sounded like a dumb @$$h0le, who has nothing to offer the world aside changing monikers and tries hard to bring down another man's hustle. So I pray you receive sense into your dumb skull and let it remain there forever.

Stop being an idiot who runs from thread to thread looking for whom to bring down... only idiots do it, and I guess you are one.
hahaha who doesn't know your hypocritical self here? Same you who keeps bragging about feeding people's family?

Go and woo yourself mr Johnny Bravo

Enough attention given to you. Bye
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:
hahaha who doesn't know your hypocritical self here? Same you who keeps bragging about feeding people's family?

Go and woo yourself Mr Johnny Bravo

Enough attention given to you. Bye

I brag about it but I don't spoil their hustles!! Can you now see the difference Dumbo?

I will still woo myself, so don't ask me to.

You are lucky you don't bring such stupidity into my threads, but can you? When you have nothing upstairs to contribute to meaninful threads, aside from being an idiot.

Just an advise, go ask for the root cause of your stupidity, it might just be hereditary!! Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2018
generalbush:

What is wrong with someone trying to make a living off his books?

If you don't value it, just drop a negative review and let go.

Others who want to buy will read your negative review and make their decisions.
If you know his history, antecedents and exploits, you will warn everyone to avoid him severely. The worst of it all is that he is not a smart fraudster and he expects intelligent persons like you and I as well as everyone in the NAIRALAND FORUM to fall for his porous antics. He keeps writing himself into comatose and cumulus!!!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2018
generalbush:

I brag about it but I don't spoil their hustles!! Can you now see the difference Dumbo?

I will still woo myself, so don't ask me to.

You are lucky you don't bring such stupidity into my threads, but can you? When you have nothing upstairs to contribute to meaninful threads, aside from being an idiot.

Just an advise, go ask for the root cause of your stupidity, it might just be hereditary!! Idiot!
Look here son, you're nothing but a lowlife troll who doesn't deserve no attention from me. You are only pained cuz I called your loud mouth out on a certain thread

When a troll who confirmed threads are being created for fun have the gut to call someone dumb. Hypocrisy at its peak

You're full of shiit and only fits to be called a biitch

Btw, you can go ahead and troll me with many of your alternates, that's what you live for

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:
Look here son, you're nothing but a lowlife troll who doesn't deserve no attention from me. You are only pained cuz I called your loud mouth out on a certain thread

When a troll who confirmed threads are being created for fun have the gut to call someone dumb. Hypocrisy at its peak

You're full of shiit and only fits to be called a biitch

Btw, you can go ahead and troll me with many of your alternates, that's what you live for

I wouldn't waste my precious moniker on you. When you see a trolling thread, you troll. But you can't differentiate the thread you screenshotted and this one because you have no brains in your big head!!!

When you see a business thread, you act like a human, but unfortunately you arent. Because you are just a dumbo on the loose.

Have I denied me not trolling? I love it (On senseless thread), but do you have a boundary? HELL NO!!

Always stupid, like MTN, everywhere you go.

Be reasonable buddy, I keep praying for you.

You want more screenshots? Go to my political posts and get them!!

Stay outta people's hustle Asshole!!!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2018
chenzen:
If you know his history, antecedents and exploits, you will warn everyone to avoid him severely. The worst of it all is that he is not a smart fraudster and he expects intelligent persons like you and I as well as everyone in the NAIRALAND FORUM to fall for his porous antics. He keeps writing himself into comatose and cumulus!!!

Lol. I know.

Have you read "Wolf of wall street?" cheesy

I haven't read his books, but most of this is also done on Amazon. You don't snitch on a brother in the streets. lol.

If you bought his book, and you discovered that it is bullshit, just drop a negative review and let him sell na. Na street we dey, so many things happen. You might even do same in future sef.

Let's look at this;

Do you use GLO?

Have you watched any Glo data advert?

Do they say the truth about their services?

Na street we dey. cheesy
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2018
generalbush:

[s]
I wouldn't waste my precious moniker on you. When you see a trolling thread, you troll.

When you see a business thread, you act like a human, but unfortunately you arent. Because you are just a dumbo on the loose.

Have I denied me not trolling? I love it (On senseless thread), but do you have a boundary? HELL NO!!

Always stupid, like MTN, everywhere you go.

Be reasonable buddy, I keep praying for you.

You want more screenshots? Go to my political posts and get them!!

Stay outta people's hustle Asshole!!![/s]

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:

Nice, now you've realized your folly, it is time to apologize for being an idiot. So when you see people's hustle, you stay clear and soliloquize in your stupidity!

Then you mind your Goddamn business! Heavy for nothing head.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by luke55720: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 1 — 18

Who is this Clueless Boy? Learn a Lesson from His Stupidity

This is may end up to be a long post, but there are a lot of secrets to be revealed There is something to learn in business.

typing...

(ignore typos if you see any.)
I just download chatdicted 1.0 please send me the password this is my gmail Luke55720@gmail.com
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2018
generalbush:

Nice, now you've realized your folly, it is time to apologize for being an idiot. So when you see people's hustle, you stay clear and soliloquize in your stupidity!

Then you mind your Goddamn business! Heavy for nothing head.

You know your stupidity is Legendary when Jude starts ignoring you.

So why should I even engage such person; you?

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2018
generalbush:

Lol. I know.

Have you read "Wolf of wall street?" cheesy

I haven't read his books, but most of this is also done on Amazon. You don't snitch on a brother in the streets. lol.

If you bought his book, and you discovered that it is bullshit, just drop a negative review and let him sell na. Na street we dey, so many things happen. You might even do same in future sef.

Let's look at this;

Do you use GLO?

Have you watched any Glo data advert?

Do they say the truth about their services?

Na street we dey. cheesy
u ooze so much maturity my friend... unlike "ilegend" whose criminal stench engulfs precious oxygen.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2018
luke55720:

I just download chatdicted 1.0 please send me the password this is my gmail Luke55720@gmail.com
After asking you to pay for the password... U 'll be stranded with those blank pages if he manages to send it if it even exist.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2018
SpareNo1:

You know your stupidity is Legendary when Jude starts ignoring you.

So why should I even engage such person; you?

Now you are trying to run like an asshole when someone shows greater knowledge than you. I will do you that honour like jude, but will always be on the lookout to monitor your stupidity level.

Expect me to knock on your dumb skull whenever you break chains again. Thanks and Goodbye!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by generalbush(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2018
chenzen:
u ooze so much maturity my friend... unlike "ilegend" whose criminal stench engulfs precious oxygen.

Danke bruh. See you around. *Shake hands*
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2018
I m tellin' ya'all... " ilegendd" cannot be trusted... believe me. I have more evidences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A New Version Of True Love? / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.