Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (27354 Views)

What Is This Beautiful Brazilian Woman Saying In The Picture(18+) / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. / What's Wrong In This Picture? (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
chenzen:
see how u are publicising ur scrotum in the market place... l feel sorry for u... EFCC is coming for u!
You are the reason Nigeria is like this. If you know someone is a fraud, go to twitter and inform EFCC.

If you don't do it you don't want Nigeria to grow. Use Google, search for EFCC's handle and inform them. Tell them his website is www.wetclef.com and he's from Rivers state, then provide all necessary evidence and the people he scammed and they'll start investigation.

If you don't do this, you don't like Nigeria. If you don't do this, you're parts of the reason Nigeria is like this. If don't do this, you're supporting crime. A man who witnesses crime, but refuses to report to the authority is part of the crime. REPORT NOW!

When you're done informing EFCC, come to my website, click on contact and you'll see email addresses and phone number to reach me.

Finally, I WILL NEVER REPLY YOU AGAIN.

Have a nice day.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Part 2 Loading...
can't wait
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Adasun(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lols,da wise are learning.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
You are the reason Nigeria is like this. If you know someone is a fraud, go to twitter and inform EFCC.

If you don't do it you don't want Nigeria to grow. Use Google, search for EFCC's handle and inform them. Tell them his website is www.wetclef.com and he's from Rivers state, then provide all necessary evidence and the people he scammed and they'll start investigation.

If you don't do this, you don't like Nigeria. If you don't do this, you're parts of the reason Nigeria is like this. If don't do this, you're supporting crime. A man who witnesses crime, but refuses to report to the authority is part of the crime. REPORT NOW!

When you're done informing EFCC, come to my website, click on contact and you'll see email addresses and phone number to reach me.

Finally, I WILL NEVER REPLY YOU AGAIN.

Have a nice day.
since u were deported from Malaysia in 2001, U 've engage into so many fraudulent practices ... l 've kept quiet for so long... but l will not allow u continue... enough is enough!!!!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
chenzen:
since u were deported from Malaysia in 2001, U 've engage into so many fraudulent practices ... l 've kept quiet for so long... but l will not allow u continue... enough is enough!!!!
Hehen?

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Fvcklyn01: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hehen?
undecided
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Adasun:
Lols,da wise are learning.
I would've loved to post the second lecture for the wise to learn since the dumb is already out of the way.

Anyway, this thread fetched 9k. I know it's chicken money, but at least, making 9k for creating just a thread on Nairaland is not a bad investment.

And a man who's frugal will always invest, save, and give grace to God for wisdom despite how small the fruit is. A grateful man will always be favored. Greed is the reason this nation is like this. We don't cherish the little things.

Youths don't want to start small — they want to blow. They're so impatient. Smart work pays. Determination pays. Courage pays. Crime pays, but it never lasts, ask Don Wanny.

And oh! I forgot. A lot of wise people registered on Wetclef as the drama unfolds. Lol. This is what I call time ritual. Only the wise will understand.

As the animal runs directionlessly to find incriminating evidences, the master who already knows he has a clean slate will be busy doing something to help humanity. Ben Carson my will always say, "Always be honest."

At the end, someone's precious time has been wasted. He can't get it back. A man who doesn't cherish his time is a fool.

They say a picture says more than words, so I'll add one or two screenshots. Maybe, I should just forget it. There is no need to prove myself. Wait! Lemme just add this one.

In the 3 images below, the client purchased a product in 2017 and left. As this thread was buzzing, he remembered to make another purchase in 2018.

Despite the accusation going on here, wise people were investing in books that'll change their lives. They won't be one of those clueless nice guys creating threads on Nairaland crying, "My girlfriend this, my girlfriend that. What should I do?"

Anyway, I won't post part two. Too much of anything is bad.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

undecided
what's wrong?
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hehen?
Lol. Abeg, make beta people like you and Gucci, the female rapper comment even though una only sabi one line reply.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Fvcklyn01: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
what's wrong?
-Don't Fůcking act like you don't know now
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. Abeg, make beta people like you and Gucci, the female rapper comment even though una only sabi one line reply.
Chei, see as u yab me stylishly. cry
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

-Don't Fůcking act like you don't know now
I don't know, tbh.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by BiafranBushBoy: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
I sight you, General. Greetings!

Weldone buddy!!

Carry go, I dey your back!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Chei, see as u yab me stylishly. cry
Your bf is calling you. Go joor. wink
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Now, let me reveal the tip. What happened on this thread is called Bragmarketing. My aim is to share things that work with the universe with practical examples.

What is Bragmarketing?

Joe Clef defines Bragmarketing as the process of being aggressively honest in motivating some people while offending others by sharing a true success story in a chesty manner with proofs as you channel the traffic and mystery to your desired destination while having fun, making friends, making enemies, and making sales.

Everyone should learn how to bragmarket. The skill is invaluable. It works every time because of the magic it performs in the brain. You can chat me up on www.wetclef.com, on Gmail, or on Whatsapp. I'm open to meetings new, but good people. Clef on!

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent — iLegend
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Your bf is calling you. Go joor. wink
Your son-in-law. undecided undecided
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Now, let me reveal the tip. What happened on this thread is called Bragmarketing. My aim is to share things that work with the universe with practical examples.

What is Bragmarketing?

Joe Clef defines Bragmarketing as the process of being aggressively honest in motivating some people while offending others by sharing a true success story in a chesty manner with proofs as you channel the traffic and mystery to your desired destination while having fun, making friends, making enemies, and making sales.

Everyone should learn how to bragmarket. The skill is invaluable. It works every time because of the magic it performs in the brain. You can chat me up on www.wetclef.com, on Gmail, or on Whatsapp. I'm open to meetings new, but good people. Clef on!

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent — iLegend
empty paedophile
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Weldone buddy!!
u buddy in crime... I feel sorry for u
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Weldone buddy!!
partners in crime... U are already exposed
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by BiafranBushBoy: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
chenzen:
partners in crime... U are already exposed

Lol.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
iLegendd:
I would've loved to post the second lecture for the wise to learn since the dumb is already out of the way.

Anyway, this thread fetched 9k. I know it's chicken money, but at least, making 9k for creating just a thread on Nairaland is not a bad investment.

And a man who's frugal will always invest, save, and give grace to God for wisdom despite how small the fruit is. A grateful man will always be favored. Greed is the reason this nation is like this. We don't cherish the little things.

Youths don't want to start small — they want to blow. They're so impatient. Smart work pays. Determination pays. Courage pays. Crime pays, but it never lasts, ask Don Wanny.

And oh! I forgot. A lot of wise people registered on Wetclef as the drama unfolds. Lol. This is what I call time ritual. Only the wise will understand.

As the animal runs directionlessly to find incriminating evidences, the master who already knows he has a clean slate will be busy doing something to help humanity. Ben Carson my will always say, "Always be honest."

At the end, someone's precious time has been wasted. He can't get it back. A man who doesn't cherish his time is a fool.

They say a picture says more than words, so I'll add one or two screenshots. Maybe, I should just forget it. There is no need to prove myself. Wait! Lemme just add this one.

In the 3 images below, the client purchased a product in 2017 and left. As this thread was buzzing, he remembered to make another purchase in 2018.

Despite the accusation going on here, wise people were investing in books that'll change their lives. They won't be one of those clueless nice guys creating threads on Nairaland crying, "My girlfriend this, my girlfriend that. What should I do?"

Anyway, I won't post part two. Too much of anything is bad.
No matter what he type/says people... know it today... "ilegendd" is a fraudulent ghost, he uses peoples core weaknesses against them, he adopts the smoke screen tactics just to av you send all ur life savings for a non- existing sale/service of x-rated books or otherwise. l know this bloke 100%... DO NOT BE A VICTIM!!!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
#Beware!!!

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy

No publicity is a bad publicity. The more negative, the faster it spreads! I truly appreciate the free promo and we need more of it. I wish CNN could carry the news. I wish someone will make good use of his time. Anyway, since he's using his time to promote www.wetclef.com, I'll say, keep doing it. God knows I appreciate.

To Whom It May Concern.

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
The wise are observing...

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by EmperorShizzy: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
generalbush:

Nice, now you've realized your folly, it is time to apologize for being an idiot. So when you see people's hustle, you stay clear and soliloquize in your stupidity!

Then you mind your Goddamn business! Heavy for nothing head.

Bro how far, you still get chepy number
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
One person operating two alternate seemingly feuding monikers to generate traffic to his website.

Pleasing to the eye.
Only the wise can decode
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
chenzen:
No matter what he type/says people... know it today... "ilegendd" is a fraudulent ghost, he uses peoples core weaknesses against them, he adopts the smoke screen tactics just to av you send all ur life savings for a non- existing sale/service of x-rated books or otherwise. l know this bloke 100%... DO NOT BE A VICTIM!!!
All the victims are in the image below — they're having a meeting. grin grin

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
iLegendd:
All the victims are in the image below — they're having a meeting. grin grin
once a fraudster always a fraudster!!!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amen! Nice prayer point. grin
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Amen! Nice prayer point. grin
gay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A New Version Of True Love? / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.