Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 (11754 Views)

5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / Lies Told About Jamb Examination And The Very Truth / 10 Secrets You Don't Know About Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Ofoegbus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
1) Registration Deadline
JAMB 2018 process is ongoing, the registration which began on 6th of December will be closing by 6th February.

2) Mistake in JAMB registration
in case of mistake/loss of profile: to correct error in name send the (correct surname, first name, middle name) to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number used in the registration. to retrieve lost profile code, send (RESEND) to 55019.

3) Exam date
The exam date is scheduled from 9th - 17th March, all candidates are expected to come with the required materials. See more details here http://www.freecbttest.com/jamb-exam-date-2018-utme/

4) Subject combination
During the course of registration, a lot of students neglect the subject combination thereby filling the wrong ones, the truth is that no university will admit you if you did not fill your subjects well. If you made a mistake do well to correct them by visiting any JAMB accredited centers

5) It is easier to pass JAMB
It is very easy to pass JAMB if you keep by the rules, make sure your registration is correct, read and prepare, practice JAMB Mock CBT before the examination date

Wish you the best of luck

Click here to practice JAMB CBT online for free

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
FTC
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
Please When Is The Deadline For Registration?
its clearly stated in the post,do u have problem readin?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smarty98:
i Didn't Read But You Should Have Respond To My Question Politely Not The Other Way Round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by adedolapo2017: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smarty98:
grin grin
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Nmaster: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is DE FORM OUT TOO
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Iruobean(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2018
D
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by coalcoal1(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2018
OK
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by korel9: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Abdul4trust1:

Like seriously

3 Likes

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by david22uu(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Abdul4trust1:

PLease do not register for jamb

Since you cant read

2 Likes

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Benblaq(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2018
i applied for jamb mock but i've lost interest..if i boycott, any effect?
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by joespiceman(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2018
Nmaster:
Is DE FORM OUT TOO
yes oo the deadline is same as utme
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by iambabaG: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
This one will write JAMB and fail and will blame everyone but himself.. The publication is not even a long read; or is it a lack of comprehension capability?

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Abdul4trust1:

No wonder annual mass failure!!!
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by iambabaG: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2018
I still maintain JAMB SHOULD BE SCRAPPED!!
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Quadranoo(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Abdul4trust1:

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by elRamani(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2018
JAMB!!!

thank d good lord i don escape for una hand
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Jaiyeola24(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2018
My sister sat for last Jamb and she score 226 , she applied for Accounting at IBBU but she was not admitted, an insider that we met said she wrote wrong combinations. She wrote English ,Maths, Account and Commerce but the man said IBBU does not accept Commerce but Economics, this is my first time of hearing this and I think the portal was not even suppose to accept the combinations . pls what do we do?
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Jessyjack(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
i Didn't Read But You Should Have Respond To My Question Politely Not The Other Way Round.

why shouldn't you read... if i can read it then YOU a jambite should have read it.... it's more important to you... it clearly shows you are not ready for the exam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2018
NEIGHBOUR:

No wonder annual mass failure!!!
sorry, I Didn't Read Before I Comment Because I Was In A Haste. I Wrote Jamb Twice And I Score Above The Required Cut-off Marks In Both. I Only Asked On Behalf Of Someone. Am Working Already, You Know What I Mean.
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Jessyjack:

why shouldn't you read... if i can read it then YOU a jambite should have read it.... it's more important to you... it clearly shows you are not ready for the exam...
you Missed it, Read A Post I Quoted Someone Who Observed My Mistake Just Like For My Response.
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Jessyjack:

So for your mind now. Anybody that enquire about JAMB 2018 information is now a jambite for you mind.
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by yellowman2225(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2018
Get 1.3 sure odds daily in football betting. With 1.3 odd guaranteed, you turn #1000 investment to 1.2 million within 27 days.
For details and proof WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3
This is 100% accurate tips. Try this and set free from the bondage of losing your money in football betting.
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Arrester171(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Please I have sent my name more than 4 times since 29th January but I have not gotten any feed back from JAMB.
Is there any advice?
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by adedolapo2017: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Arrester171:
Please I have sent my name more than 4 times since 29th January but I have not gotten any feed back from JAMB.
Is there any advice?
maybe u should the change the number you are using to send it
And you should check the code, you might actually be sending to the wrong code.
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Babisha10(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ofoegbus:
1) Registration Deadline
JAMB 2018 process is ongoing, the registration which began on 6th of December will be closing by 6th February.

in case of mistake/loss of profile: to correct error in name send the (correct surname, first name, middle name) to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number used in the registration. to retrieve lost profile code, send (RESEND) to 55019.

3) Exam date
The exam date is scheduled from 9th - 17th March, all candidates are expected to come with the required materials. See more details here http://www.freecbttest.com/jamb-exam-date-2018-utme/

4) Subject combination
During the course of registration, a lot of students neglect the subject combination thereby filling the wrong ones, the truth is that no university will admit you if you did not fill your subjects well. If you made a mistake do well to correct them by visiting any JAMB accredited centers

It is very easy to pass JAMB if you keep by the rules, make sure your registration is correct, read and prepare, practice JAMB Mock CBT before the examination date

Is it true dat D.E registration is officially closed?
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ofoegbus:
1) Registration Deadline

3) Exam date

4) Subject combination

is it a must for someone to do jamb regularization before he would be qualified to go for youth service? If yes when is the closing date for it and how much
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by Ofoegbus(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Babisha10:
Is it true dat D.E registration is officially closed?
DE is closing on 6th
Re: 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018 by NLProblemChild(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ofoegbus:
1) Registration Deadline

3) Exam date

4) Subject combination

More questions needed;!!!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB, NYSC Move Against Fraudulent Practices (vanguard) / JAMB Denies Opening Change Of Course / Institution Process For 2017 UTME / Kaduna Reinstates 1,288 Primary School Teachers –10 Months After Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.