Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) (40428 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
A university student of Nigerian-origin was killed on Jan. 31 reportedly by locals in the Turkish Cyprus's province of Famagusta.

Kennedy Taomwabwa, 28, was a student of Eastern Mediterranean University. He was reportedly abducted from the city center by a group who kidnapped him against his will.

Taomwabwa was taken home and killed by the group of eight locals, including three women, according to the police officials.

Turkish Cypriot police found his body near a pond outside of the city and detected he was killed after he was beaten up.

Three suspects, who were allegedly involved in the murder, were detained by police. In their testimony, one of the detained suspects said they witnessed the murder even though they did not commit it.

Police said there were five other suspects, adding that the motivation of the murder was still unclear.

Meanwhile, university students protested the murder of their friend, chanting that they wanted justice.

Friends of the killed student said he had been kidnapped previously in a similar way a week ago.

The university administration also issued a statement that said the murder had caused them great discomfort.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/nigerian-student-killed-by-locals-in-turkish-cyprus-126612

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
DO NOT GO TO NORTH CYPRUS...A COUNTRY NOT recognized BY THE WORLD..INFACT THAT PLACE IS NOT A COUNTRY..THINGS LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN IN TURKEY

76 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by haywire07(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
The guy don commit , so dem treat him fuckup per week

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by FvckLyn: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
-Fuçk! Gang shii
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pikin wey no get papa na anybody dey beat am

That's Nigeria's case...
Can this happen to an American?

68 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Turks: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
And if we look this thing well well, we go see say Na girl matter land his guy for early grave cry

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Kennylash11(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na waa ohh Rip young man
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Sparkies85(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Amen

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by pussypounder(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sad embarassed
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by jonadaft: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
War!

We need to call north Korea against this people angry

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Because of woman... I think , wait make I smoke come back ...I will tell you more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
This one na bad boy. See him face. See him shirt "KILL STARZ"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Lumidee007(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Away they are killing us, home we are killing ourselves. Whr come dey safe for Nigerians?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Pharaoh001(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
No.3 ekpetu street

P. O. Box 172,

Ijora, Lagos,
Nigeria.

9th May, 2017.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the Accountant at
your office and hereby apply for the job as a
replacement of the dead Accountant.
Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply
that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have
caught you red handed and you have no excuse
because while I was in my hometown for holidays
I heard the good news about his death so I
quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be
sure that he was truly dead before applying.
Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his
obituary photograph as proof of vacancy.
You can't lie to me this time. GIVE ME THE JOB!
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,

Owoeye Micheal Ojo

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by bewla(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
t
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by anibirelawal(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by dhabrite(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
And I was thinking of going to Cyprus

Oya rethink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by zicoraads: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
This looks like gang related. I know a few students here. The place is peaceful and conducive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by buffalowings: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
There
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Kingdolo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by bjayx: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rip
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Edopesin: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
sloye5:
DO NOT GO TO NORTH CYPRUS...A COUNTRY NOT recognized BY THE WORLD..INFACT THAT PLACE IS NOT A COUNTRY..THINGS LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN IN TURKEY
Confusionist

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by zicoraads: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
dhabrite:
And I was thinking of going to Cyprus

Oya rethink
Its a nice place to school. I think this is gang related.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
All dis Nigerians who call Nigeria Sithole wat will u call cyrups now?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by bewla(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:
No.3 ekpetu street
P. O. Box 172,
Ijora, Lagos, Nigeria.

9th May, 2017. Dear Sir, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT I refer to the recent death of the Accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead Accountant. Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so I quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying. Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary photograph as proof of vacancy. You can't lie to me this time. GIVE ME THE JOB! Thank you. Yours faithfully,

Owoeye Micheal Ojo
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by dhabrite(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
zicoraads:

Its a nice place to school. I think this is gang related.

Are you in Northern Cyprus?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
FULANI HERDSMEN ON THE LOOSE... BUHARI IS A CLUELESS COWARD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by delishpot: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Turks:
And if we look this thing well well, we go see say Na girl matter land his guy for early grave cry

Or 419 or sharp sharp runs.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Guyman02: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Turkish Cyprus university degrees are not even recognized in many European countries and Nigerians to go because we think that all abroad na abroad, even Coutonou na diaspora

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by seuncyrus(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Probably racially motivated attack

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by faorex(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
and I was thinking of joining Girne American university north Cyprus by September ...

Ayam not doing again..

I rather stay here and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Egein(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
His shirt reads "Kill Starz".
RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 2 Brothers Rob Grandpa Of N550,000 In Ogun, Kill His Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.