Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) (40433 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by vioment: 1:47am On Feb 02, 2018
uba1991:
always America, America. Can u tell me how old was America before Nigeria got her independent? Stop comparing ur grandfather with ur father pls.they are not mate

Bros that argument no dey hold water again. America is a very great country that many knew when there were born. Nigeria on the other hand or should I say Africa, has been in existence even before Europe same as Asia.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by DedeNkem: 3:13am On Feb 02, 2018
I don't understand why some Nigerians go to useless countries for anything, especially, places that are very unsafe for blacks!

Some Nigerians are plain ignorant of racism!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by tbaby534(f): 3:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Guyman02:
Turkish Cyprus university degrees are not even recognized in many European countries and Nigerians to go because we think that all abroad na abroad, even Coutonou na diaspora

Why you dey lie? My friends that use their cert to go to Germany, Canada n co, the result call from heaven ni

Brother male research before you make untruthful statements
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by danie09(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Sir turks are not Arabs. They are just predominantly Muslims but not arabs just like Pakistanis and Iranians are predominantly muslims but not Arabs
vioment:

Bros, it says turkish cyprus, so that means turkey. Well, i wouldn't know, I don't condone arabs or fly with their planes or fly to their countries. When i for dun see turkish, na to cancel that route straight.

I have a solution for arabs, let arabs take current day Israel and let all the arabs in north Africa go back to their countries and land, we can give Israel current day Algeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by cosade(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2018
dhabrite:
And I was thinking of going to Cyprus

Oya rethink

Turkish Cyprus is the northern part of Cyprus that Turkey is occupying. Cyprus itself is a tourist destination.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by cosade(m): 5:28am On Feb 02, 2018
Edopesin:

Confusionist

He is not a confusionist. North Cyprus or Turkish Cyprus is not a recognised country. It is Cyprus' land occupied by Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by cosade(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2018
vioment:

Bros, it says turkish cyprus, so that means turkey. Well, i wouldn't know, I don't condone arabs or fly with their planes or fly to their countries. When i for dun see turkish, na to cancel that route straight.

I have a solution for arabs, let arabs take current day Israel and let all the arabs in north Africa go back to their countries and land, we can give Israel current day Algeria.

Turks are not Arabs but of Caucasian race, that is why they can apply to join EU. If you call a Turk an Arab man, he'll be mad at you.

Turkey of today used to be a Christian nation until Islamic jihadists took over the land. Most of the cities Paul wrote epistles to, in the Bible are in Turkey today.

See Christian sacred sites in Turkey.
http://www.goturkeytourism.com/things-to-do/christian-sacred-sites-in-turkey.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2018
uba1991:
always America, America. Can u tell me how old was America before Nigeria got her independent? Stop comparing ur grandfather with ur father pls.they are not mate
Are you this frustrated? Wetin concern your papa and your grams father. Freedom of speech. slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2018
GLOBALINF:

Then stay in your Laspotech or Ahmadu Bello Uni... abi them drag u with Rope?

dude why you say cry...i lite fire under your ass..lol
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There are a few countries that recognize Northern Cyprus. It's a gradual process.

Turkey invaded Cyprus in July 1974 following a coup on the island that it opposed. About 150,000 Greek Cypriots were expelled from the areas captured by the Turkish army. In 1983 the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus declared its independence, although it is not recognized by the international community or the United Nations, which see the area as occupied.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by marvin902(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2018
cummando:
Pikin wey no get papa na anybody dey beat am

That's Nigeria's case...
Can this happen to an American?

and when north korea did that to an American citizen wetin dem do undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2018
danie09:
Sir turks are not Arabs. They are just predominantly Muslims but not arabs just like Pakistanis and Iranians are predominantly muslims but not Arabs

yes turks are turks not arabs bit pakistanis are Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Saraikis, Muhajirs, Balochis, Hindkowans and iranians are persians not arabs
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Assassin101: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Kennedy Taomwabwa... what Nigerian tribe bears that name?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2018
sloye5:

Turkey invaded Cyprus in July 1974 following a coup on the island that it opposed. About 150,000 Greek Cypriots were expelled from the areas captured by the Turkish army. In 1983 the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus declared its independence, although it is not recognized by the international community or the United Nations, which see the area as occupied.

They also see the Crimea as occupied places, same with many other provinces in Ukraine n Georgia that Russia seized n Annexed, And that doesn't mean they aren't free. Every other thing takes time, America n their allies are the ones who refused to recognize those areas. It's just politics.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by gwama: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Never send your children to study in Arab countries, because their hatred for blacks is very developed angry angry
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Kokaine(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
haywire07:
The guy don commit , so dem treat him fuckup per week
watin he commit like that.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by danie09(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
All muslims are not Arabs. Arabs might be predominantly Muslims but not all Muslims are Arabs.
Back to their topic North Cypriots are ethnic turks and turks are not Arabs
gwama:
Never send your children to study in Arab countries, because their hatred for blacks is very developed angry angry
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by eliel100(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmm these are the pictures i ld like to share d video too

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by eliel100(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
these are the photos he was shot by a lady... while asking for her name

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by eliel100(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
hm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.