Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits (6919 Views)

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Theydontcare: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018

My name is Ella, I am 31 years old. I work with a private establishment in one of the Northern states in Nigeria and ever since I got this dream job, I have been fulfilled but I have never had peace since ‘my boss’ started his sexual exploits with me.

[img][/img]It’s quite a small company, the pay is not so mouth-watering. I qualified for the job after the interview, so my getting the job was not based on sentiments. I am doing this job because of the drive and passion I have for it, yet, I am not happy.

My boss is a married man and he sleeps with me at will. He used to be nice to me only when he wants to ask me for sex. Sometimes, he doesn’t even ask me, he will just visit me. No matter how much I resist him, all he wants is to have me laid and the moment he does, he dresses up and leaves.

Talking about the whole experience makes me sick. As much as I am not too much of a sex person, I am compelled to do it with him sometimes. At work, this mad dog gives me attitude. He doesn’t know how to talk to people, he thinks he is on top of the world. Sometimes we don’t even talk because I’m having a heavy heart, but when it is time for sex, he comes around like a lost puppy looking for milk. Oh! How I hate him.

I remember how someone said he used to work somewhere, going to work tattered. This my so called boss used to look so dirty and unkempt to the office when his boss called him and gave him clothes. Today, maybe because he is somewhere and he thinks he has arrived, he can talk to people anyhow and have sex with whoever at anytime.

Going to work now frustrates me. Funny enough, I have some evidence of his sexual harassment and I really don’t know what to do with them. I didn’t intend to come up with this, thinking I would get over the whole thing when he eventually stops. But the thought of sleeping with me at will when he has his wife at home is killing. So, I’m the one sweet for precedent sex games? I ask myself sometimes.

The truth which is not far-fetched must be told. I battle with this sex bull-dog taking advantage of me and his unbearable attitude. It’s all about the sex to him. All he wants is what matters, how about what I want? He feigns innocence a lot, it is difficult for someone to know what he is capable of; but he is a green snake. Even if I speak out in an attempt to expose his wickedness, who will believe me? I’m worried sick!

I’m just going mad. What do I do? I am not a sex material and he will not go unpunished. How do I go about this whole thing? I wish I could kill him. Going to work and getting to see this Casanova drives me nuts.

Help!!!!!!!!!
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Neiy: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Why did you accept sex with him from the very first day. You simply started what you can't finish. Try finish it cos I see you really enjoy your comfort zone. Good the sex wasnt forceful, It's a mutual understanding between you both. Deal with it or opt out fully.

4 Likes

Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Hybridz: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Help me ask this OP why she is crying over spilled milk?Meanwhile, i will come bck nd read the novel sorry the epistle.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by donstan18: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
THREE TALKING POINTS

- It's a consensual sex : Highlighting from what you scribbled, the sex you'v been having with him is consensual, he didn't force or rape you, neither did he threaten your life if you deny him sex, so whatever legal punishment you intend giving him , do well to know that all those sex was on a mutual agreement, hence giving you a lesser chance to win any case suppose it's been taken to court or anywhere.

- Your job : Do well to know that whatever you do against your boss concerning your issue might have you loose your job.

- Your emotional trauma : It's no news that women feel bad and emotional disturbed when being taken advantage on, this issue is a case where you'll be left with no other option that to choose between your job and your emotions, if you can't continue with what he's doing, quit the job, if you love your job, be ready to accept anything that follows.

ADVICE

Quit the job if you are being hurt, our happiness should come first.

If you can't quit, find a way to make his wife your friend, then go as far as claiming a false disease with fake medical reports cheesy

lalasticala , myndy44

7 Likes

Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Theydontcare:

My name is Ella, I am 31 years old. I work with a private establishment in one of the Northern states in Nigeria and ever since I got this dream job, I have been fulfilled but I have never had peace since ‘my boss’ started his sexual exploits with me.

[img][/img]It’s quite a small company, the pay is not so mouth-watering. I qualified for the job after the interview, so my getting the job was not based on sentiments. I am doing this job because of the drive and passion I have for it, yet, I am not happy.

My boss is a married man and he sleeps with me at will. He used to be nice to me only when he wants to ask me for sex. Sometimes, he doesn’t even ask me, he will just visit me. No matter how much I resist him, all he wants is to have me laid and the moment he does, he dresses up and leaves.

Talking about the whole experience makes me sick. As much as I am not too much of a sex person, I am compelled to do it with him sometimes. At work, this mad dog gives me attitude. He doesn’t know how to talk to people, he thinks he is on top of the world. Sometimes we don’t even talk because I’m having a heavy heart, but when it is time for sex, he comes around like a lost puppy looking for milk. Oh! How I hate him.

I remember how someone said he used to work somewhere, going to work tattered. This my so called boss used to look so dirty and unkempt to the office when his boss called him and gave him clothes. Today, maybe because he is somewhere and he thinks he has arrived, he can talk to people anyhow and have sex with whoever at anytime.

Going to work now frustrates me. Funny enough, I have some evidence of his sexual harassment and I really don’t know what to do with them. I didn’t intend to come up with this, thinking I would get over the whole thing when he eventually stops. But the thought of sleeping with me at will when he has his wife at home is killing. So, I’m the one sweet for precedent sex games? I ask myself sometimes.

The truth which is not far-fetched must be told. I battle with this sex bull-dog taking advantage of me and his unbearable attitude. It’s all about the sex to him. All he wants is what matters, how about what I want? He feigns innocence a lot, it is difficult for someone to know what he is capable of; but he is a green snake. Even if I speak out in an attempt to expose his wickedness, who will believe me? I’m worried sick!

I’m just going mad. What do I do? I am not a sex material and he will not go unpunished. How do I go about this whole thing? I wish I could kill him. Going to work and getting to see this Casanova drives me nuts.

Help!!!!!!!!!

Say the truth, do u enjoy it?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by madone: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2018
U tot wen u have sex with him he ll soften his hard manners and may favor u in the office bah Your attempt has failed now u Re coming here to seek for advice. My friend u better resign from that silly job and find ursef another. Just listen to urself talk. The pay is not good, no job satisfaction, u Re being used as sex slave. What Re u still doing there.

2 Likes

Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello, OP. ur name said it already,WEDONTCARE.BUT
#HORLADSTAR cares
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Bobosneh: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Tiri Gbosa U Joor
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by tunde37(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2018
the best thing you can do is quite the job....because he will still continue to have sex with you, if you didn't run for your life.
you can now chose to punish him or not after that.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Ahmed0336(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Just make up ur mind and sue his a** make sure u have enough evidence tho.
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by THUNDAR(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Quite the job: That's a bitter pill to swallow!

Just set trap for him!
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by amacastel: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Are you sure you are 31yrs cos you think & behave like a 15yr old girl,
Must you work there, can't you quit the job?

1 Like

Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by anibirelawal(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2018
I hardly beleive any story of this nature anymore, especialy on nairaland.
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Dshocker(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
This story is unbelievable.....
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by Gabaleve(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
liar...lion....lioness
Re: True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits by blackgold2018(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Initially you liked him.. there's how you allowed him have his way. You are only worried he wants only sex from you. Sorry you re not being sincere to yourself. Finish what you started joor. Fo*lish girl.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Becoming Bold Now Pics / My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? / Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.