Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More (1858 Views)

How Much Of Google Free Services And Tools Do You Know And Use?. / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2018

Hi guys ,thanks for checking this out .
I decided to create this course , for so many reasons.One major reasons is a lot of people go through hassles from the very genesis of blogging all the way to monetization and continuity.

A lot of people contact me to help them and train them , I help those I can ,so I had to create a platform where I can train so many people at the same time .

The first question on your mind is, "but I can learn via video tutorials and I can read books", well you are right.

This training is targeted at mostly Nigerians who do not have or cannot sacrifice huge data to download and watch video tutorials.
Its targeted at those who want a cost effective ,easy and very simplified but detailed approach on how the blogging system works from the setup point to the "cash-in" point .

Most importantly its targeted at people who have no prior experience in blogging or dont even know what a blog means and have tried every means to learn but have not made headway.People who know a thing or two are not left out ,I am sure you would discover that you have been doing so many things wrongly .

So the next question is ,what does the course offer in terms of benefits , how much does it cost ?, how is it different from any other tutorial anywhere.

BENEFITS

-The course /class would be done in realtime
-Its online based , so it can be done at the comfort of your home
-Wait ! don't panic yet ,the fact that its online based doesnt mean you would consume your entire data , I have that in mind
-We would be using Whatsapp
-There are 42 lessons detailed with fully practical approaches from setup all the way to monetization
-This won't be all about theories ,practical step by step approaches would be implemented
-The steps would be well broken down in a way that a 9 year old would comprehend without hassles

- A VERY IMPORTANT PART -at the end of each section there would be questions and answer sessions where I would give detailed answers to those mind wrecking questions .

-I take organization seriously , so its not going to be crowded,and everything is in place for maximum learning experience.

-You get 3 days of free consultations and questions after the training(you probably won't be needing this ,because I am going to break everything apart and make it detailed enough for you to understand)

-And lastly for the folks who want to make money ,I have an affiliate system in place where you earn #200 for each person you refer to the training.

COURSE OUTLINE

Section 1: Introduction

Lesson 1: What blogging really is ; Demystifying the myths

Lesson 2: Why do you want to be a blogger ?

Lesson 3: Types of blog platforms and which you should choose

Section 2: Setup

Lesson 1: Deciding on what to name your blog

Lesson 2: What domain and hosting really is (Explanation for a 5 year old)

Lesson 3: Choosing a domain name

Lesson 4: Choosing a hosting plan and company

Lesson 5: Buying and registering a domain and hosting

Lesson 6: Installing Wordpress

Section 3: Design

Lesson 1: Planning your blog's layout

Lesson 2: Choosing a theme

Lesson 3: Psychology of colors and how they affect your blog

Lesson 4: Choosing a logo concept

Lesson 5: Designing a logo

Section 4: Usage

Lesson 1: Creating a post

Lesson 2: Creating a page

Lesson 3: Introduction to Wordpress plugin system

Lesson 4: How to install and use plugins

Lesson 5: Plugins you should have and why

Section 5: Content

Lesson 1: The psychology of irresistible blog posts

Lesson 2: Effective blogging : The best way to do it

Lesson 3: Scheduling and its importance

Lesson 4: Secrets and Powers of "A Thousand Words"

Lesson 5: The fantastic four pages

Lesson 6: How not to run out of what to post

Lesson 7: Images: How,where and when to use them

Lesson 8: Where to get images

Section 6: Growth

Lesson 1: What SEO is and how it affects your blog

Lesson 2: Fundamentals of SEO

Lesson 3: How to make social media work for you and increase traffic

Lesson 4: Useful tools to help make life easy as a super blogger

Lesson 5: Taking things beyond the internet ; why and how .

Lesson 6: Treating your blog like a real business

Lesson 7: Identifying your audience and taking advantage

Lesson 8: Customer/Readers care : why its important

Lesson 9: How to keep them coming back

Lesson 10: Digital marketing tips and how to's

Section 7: Monetization

Lesson 1: Intro to making money from blogging : The bitter truth

Lesson 2: Affiliate marketing and its benefits

Lesson 3: Google Adsense : Unmasking the dreaded dragon

Lesson 4: The best Adsense alternatives

Lesson 5: Going beyond ads :Other monetization avenues

Lesson 6: Conclusion

GIVEAWAYS
I would be giving out some stuffs
-After the training , the person with the best blog design would get 100% cash back
-I would be giving out one movie ticket/Cash equivalent

PRICING
And the moment you have all being waiting for :
This awesome,detailed,educative and information packed training is just #750 if you pay

before 5th of February , after that its #2000.

Registration closes 9th of February

Its starting 10th of Feb for the first batch !!!! Grab this opportunity ! Limited slots available ! .

Take advantage of this opportunity . See you at the top !!!
Here is the link to enroll : http://donald.com.ng/training/course/blogging-from-sub-zero-to-hero/

1 Like

Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Good Morning , Nairaland . Slots would be consumed before you know it .Sign up !
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by finnestdope(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Okay
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by sunnychykes(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2018
I'm interested, how do I contact you?Is the training through WhatsApp?
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2018
sunnychykes:
You can just go through the link above to register .
Its not on whatsapp , we would use telegram ,its very similar to whatsapp , so we can accomodate more people .
But if other people request for whatsapp just like you , I would stick to whatsapp .
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Commences on the 10th folks !.
Registration closing soon
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2018
the whassap will be far more better..I seriously need this ..can I have ur email Sir?
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by lizzypro: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
I suggest a what's app group sir .
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Promxy94(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
What's app bro
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ok folks whatsapp it is , kindly click on the registration link above to sign up
Promxy94:
What's app bro
lizzypro:
I suggest a what's app group sir .
Baleeson:
the whassap will be far more better..I seriously need this ..can I have ur email Sir?
sunnychykes:
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Registration is still on !, please bear in mind the price of #750 is valid if you register and pay before the 5th , after the 5th , the costt would be 2k !.Hurry !
If you have any problems registering let me know !
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
I have an affilliate program , for anyone who is interested , you get people for the training and get paid !
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you encounter any problems signing up , do let me know folks cool
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 3:18am On Feb 03, 2018
Dont miss this ! tongue
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Good Morning, Nairaland !
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
5th is drawing nearer , take advantage of this opportunity !
Its only #750 , after 5th it would be 2k
Registration closes on the 9th , training starts on the 10th
See you at the top !
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 1:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Time is running out !, sign up now !
Re: Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More by Donald3d(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Going !

(1) (Reply)

Free Plr Ebooks, Software, Video And Tools Downloads / Latest Airtel Reversal Data Cheat, Enjoy Unlimited Data For Free / Help!!! vanguard Site (vanguardngr.com) Don Give Me Pc Virus O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.