Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth (40779 Views)

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Abogwara: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

I see nothing wrong here. The fact she has given birth does not mean she should stop looking good for her husband smiley

Make up doesn't

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Etianwanokon: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
When once you push out the baby, you forget everything pains.
Ride on baby gal. No dulling.
I feel your swag.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by perdollar(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
ds one is fair sef. some women dey poo dey make up at dsame time

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by benzems(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by soul2: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
She dey prepare to snap

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by DONFASZY(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Makin up To quickly open her legs and snapchat/selfie with a caution and #tags
#givingbirthtins#aftergivingbathtins#fuckhaters#preshslaybabymama#

Without thanking God for a successful miracle
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by delishpot: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2018
So?
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by agarawu23(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2018
joinnow:
Yes na to snap and post on Instagram and twitter
exactly, most of them can't just do without uploading their whole life day to day activities on social media and they won't even be natural in their pictures Sef angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Daeylar(f): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

I see nothing wrong here. The fact she has given birth does not mean she should stop looking good for her husband smiley

Which one is looking good for her husband? undecided

Why the assumption that a woman's life must revolve around the man to the point that the simple activity of putting on make up must be for a man ??

The way some of you think,
Trying to act as if anything a woman does she must have done it because of a man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by stevnwigw1: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2018
End time mum.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by bejick(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2018
because she no use CS, if not she go know where her make up box dey
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by yellowman2225(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Get 1.3 sure odds daily in football betting. With 1.3 odd guaranteed, you turn #1000 investment to 1.2 million within 27 days.
For details and proof WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3
This is 100% accurate tips. Try this and set free from the bondage of losing your money in football betting.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Slay mamas must always slay no matter the situation!
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Bomgirl(f): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2018
Salute!!!
I was paralysed from waist down when I had my son. Couldn't even turn my head! All I wanted to do was cuddle him but I couldn't.

God bless ALL good mothers out there. We will not labour in vain. Amin!
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by biodunjazz: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2018
All this Igbo women shaaa... Na wa ooo
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by winfy11(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2018
She is addicted to make up
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by pagorino(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2018
I weak ooo. she still dey slay even during post labour. common give your pikin breast
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by ikemesit4477: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2018
NewsWorthy247:
A new mum was pictured applying makeup on her face shortly after giving birth.

The mother, dressed in her hospital gown and looking weary from the exertion of labour, was seen with her makeup kit in front of her while she looked into a mirror and beat her face into submission.

See another photo below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/makeup-addict-woman-pictured-applying-makeup-on-her-hospital-bed-shortly-after-giving-birth.html

slay mama!
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

that's the most common excuse n explanation hoeing mothers give.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
don't be surprised the baby is sleeping with one hand on the nose and baby mama is making up for instagram post.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
She likes make up too much.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by 11banks: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dating to wedding
Register Now.

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Daeylar:

Which one is looking good for her husband? undecided

Why the assumption that a woman's life must revolve around the man to the point that the simple activity of putting on make up must be for a man ??

The way some of you think,
Trying to act as if anything a woman does she must have done it because of a man.

You must be a FEMINIST. Must you guys take everything so personal? Everything is not about you. Good God angry
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
NewsWorthy247:
A new mum was pictured applying makeup on her face shortly after giving birth.

The mother, dressed in her hospital gown and looking weary from the exertion of labour, was seen with her makeup kit in front of her while she looked into a mirror and beat her face into submission.

See another photo below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/makeup-addict-woman-pictured-applying-makeup-on-her-hospital-bed-shortly-after-giving-birth.html

e no go pass naija mom. That's what oyinbo created smart phone for as far as them de concern---SELFiE even when death is knocking.
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by bikefab(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
She wants to slay...free her abeg
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Ten06(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
If she doesn't paint the husband will not recognize her when he come to see her
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by chubinwa(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
u are just telling us dat without make up, ur ugly. makeup mannequin
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2018
SHE WANNA LOOK SEXY FOR HER HUBBY
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:54am On May 31, 2019
This is radiant work, friend. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Risks Associated With MouthAction / Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) / Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.