Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Aau Student Commits Suicide Over Carry-over Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Student Commits Suicide Over Carry-over Courses (973 Views)

BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School / Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Student Commits Suicide Over Carry-over Courses by migareigns(m): 1:38am On Apr 18, 2010
Confusion reigned at Etinosasere Street, Ugbiyoko quarters in the Edo State capital, Benin, on Thursday after a final year student of Accounting at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Mr. Benjamin Oghayerio, was found hanging in his room

http://gistboard.com/content/aau-student-commits-suicide-over-carry-over-courses
Re: Aau Student Commits Suicide Over Carry-over Courses by Manu4ever(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
Ha wa oooo sad which kind badluck dey do person?
Re: Aau Student Commits Suicide Over Carry-over Courses by Kelvin626: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
How can a handsome guy like this hang himself , when he has girl friends, his own drive and have a lovely life living .

I don,t believe a single word from her elder sister , I stile demands the Police should question her elder sister and the husband ,

Remember Her elder sister say this in the comment , she discoursed with him in the living room on tile 3am , how come he was found dead in his room , Secondly why didn,t the next door neighbored hear him screaming , Edo state police CIB , i demand that you people should go and get this woman and her husband arrested for investigation , i give you 48hrs , i will be coming to the state CID by Monday . i want to question she and her husband , Thank you.

Regards
The Ambassador To Turkey
Gen David Collins
[/b][/b][/b][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Utme Form / The Jamb Site Is Now Going For Fingerprint Registration. / Recent Infos For A.a.u.a Fr 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.