Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application (545 Views)

10 Proven Strategies To Increase Your Adsense Revenue / Sell And Buy Your Adsense, Facebook, Twitter Account At Chiwapz.com / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application by Msmith4Life: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2018
If you want to make money online via Google Adsense, you can apply for it free of charge but there guidelines you must follow for your application to be approved. Savvy publishers like you can avoid common application pitfalls by being aware of the trouble areas while also making sure you avoid forbidden content on your blog/website.
If your application has not been approved, please refer first to the application status message that Google sent to you – it contains more details on why your application was disapproved. Below, are some of the most common disapproval reasons and the next steps you should follow.
==> There was a problem with my contact details or name

==> There was a problem with my website content

Please sign in under www.google.com/adsense with the email address that you first applied with. On the next page, you will see a form where you can correct your address data and resubmit the application.
Please review Adsense guidelines to make sure that your website complies with Adsense policies. After you have adjusted the content of your website, you can resubmit your application under www.google.com/adsense.

Continue reading At : http://www.dailyguides.com.ng/2018/02/what-to-do-if-google-disapproves-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr / I Will Teach You A Real And Organic Webmaster For Your Online Course / Will Help You Design A Blog For Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.