Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) (478 Views)

UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts / Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / Four Ways Vioedu Can Help You Create A Better Student Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by promisedeco(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Good morning honourable people of Nairaland.
I've been having some issues about the right time to study and keeping up to my extracurricular activities ( like learning Programming on my own). It hasn't been easy. I know I'm not dumb( far from it) but I'm not seeing myself at the level I imagine myself to be.
So pls, What are your (study) habits that make/made you better in terms of Academics , career etc.
Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by Samusu(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
By knowing when to get serious
Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by Donald3d(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Funny enough , I am also a programmer too grin, in school then I was learning so many things at the same time , plus school including 3D animation .

But I found a way , of course with God's help too

1.Stay away from parties

2.Understand your body ,if you cant read at night sleep and read in the day time .

3.Understand your brain , for example I can read two weeks to exam and still get an A , but I go dey play up and down with people from first week till 2-4 weeks to exam.But A go still show .Understand how fast you assimilate and time yourself .

4.Don't joke with sleep , make sure you always get enough , especially the night before exams
5.Leave gehs alone

6.Eat well , as much as you can

7.Make money , it would help with number 6 above , I dey chop like king , I used to do assignments for people , projects,run errands,graphics design,3d renderings,websites etc.But hunger first wire me before I get the inspiration grin .Being hungry can disrupt somebody's destiny .When you are filled up , its easier to focus.

8.Use your time wisely

9. Always attend classes , buy anything lecturer tells you to buy , dont miss any test or assignment .

If I remember another one , I go add am .

2 Likes

Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by promisedeco(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2018
nice one
Re: What Made You A Bright And Better Student While In The University(advice) by MYSELF2018: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fall in Love with your book and treat your reading habit as the only Love of your life.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Jamb Mock 2018 / How To Write A Term Paper / Adekunle Ajasin Varsity Release School Fees For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.