Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (10131 Views)

FLASHBACK: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria, Says Babangida / Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2010
trueword:

“But a country like Nigeria cannot be ruled by people without experience. People like the (President Barack) Obama that you are speaking about have the experience. He started from the state House of Assembly to the House of Represen-tatives and to the Senate. If our youths are like this, we will say they have the requisite experience. But we have not reached that level. Honestly, it is our wish that God will bring the younger people that will take over from us if they are available.”

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=171237

He lies! What we don't need is people with experience in the corrupt system. People like him and his cohorts!  angry  angry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Youngichou(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2010
i really can't stand this guy/ when will all this bigoted Hausa's stop talking nonsense
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2010
what dose this man want again in Nigeria.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Youngichou(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2010
1Emmy:

I have said it before and am still saying it. IBB is supposed to be arrested fortreason, Murder and other atrocities he committed during his tenure. Is it because Nigeria is a country where people will kill @will and get away with it, otherwise will this murderer and destroyer who annulled a free and fair election eventually led to the death of many Nigerians even Abiola have the guts to aspire again. What did he forgot at ASO ROCK which he is coming back for.
IBB WE DON'T WANT YOU AGAIN.
[/quote]
u  are   right  emmy very
[quote]what dose this man want again in Nigeria. 

@  vc  online  off cause to amass more money and possibly retain  the tenurship of  the north simple
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by HOTandCOLD(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2010
With people like IBB and HIS 40 OLD THIEVES, how can the young ever get the opportunity to grow and learn or learn and grow. With greedy and selfish people like that, an OBAMA BORN IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE DIED YOUNG.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Youngichou(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2010
HOTandCOLD:

With people like IBB and HIS 40 OLD THIEVES, how can the young ever get the opportunity to grow and learn or learn and grow. With greedy and selfish people like that, an OBAMA BORN IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE DIED YOUNG.
and  hot and cold  even obama himself has mistake so don't use him as a hero here dude
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by becomricha: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2010
IBB got into government at age 34. He became member of the supreme ruling council. and became president at 43.  

His IBB trying to provoke me to join the presidential race.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Wislet(f): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2010
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! I lack words 4 a very big rub.bish such as dis. Some ppl re daring de youths to show them dat blood indeed boils! I'd like 2 see if he'd repeat all those on pain of death- de way he can look Nigerians in the face and vomit them. And why in de world would power be sought for by the North again? Wat about de South and indeed East? With de way this country is today, we need fresh, visionary young leaders to restore the faith of even the children in their country. .and not clueless, power-thirsty, rejected old wares! NIGERIA MUST MOVE FORWARD WHETHER THEY WANT IT OR NOT otherwise Nigerians must put them away permanently!
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Skylolo01(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2010
IBB is a senseless piece of SHIT. We know what he's capable of, and yet he thinks it's his place to say that. Who the F**K does he think he is? Why not give the new generation their own chance.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by denitro(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2010
sartorius:

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW   SOURCE YARADUA ET ALL

BUT HE CANT ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

I WOULDNT HAVE MINDED IBB NUT I FEAR HE WOULD BE TOO POWERFUL      SOURCE AREMU ET ALL

That statement is a very dumb one, The correct english quote states that "Better the Angel you know than the Angel you don't know."
Anyone who entertains the thought of allowing IBB to return to power should have his head examined.
We need a Young President with fresh ideas,
Jonathan is doing a great job, if he rubs for president, I will vote for him come 2011.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by mrkoma2012: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2010
this guy IBB is bored stiff and need 2 play but not with nigeria's future.If he gets PDP's vote 4 sure dis he'll b president whether we lyk it r nt.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Princegemini(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
Why? All these guys can be annoying sometimes.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GP15: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
THIS GUY REALLY SUPRISES, HE SAID SAYS YOUTH LACK EXPERIENCE IN RULING JUST AS HE HAS GOOD EXPERIENCE IN STEALING FROM NIGERIA
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by babsmii(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
obviously if our votes will count then he has no place up there but im afraid that guy is a bad guys on his own, he'll do anything to get there.
can you all remember when he uttered a statement to the press that he'll shoot M.K.O himself if they handover power to him, this man is very dangerous but i know God that dealt with Abacha does not sleep or slumber,

there's one guy i hate to read his post, kosovo, he's got issues. chai! he's just something else. i reserve my church mind comments about him
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Shanshani: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
angryThis shows youth don't have future here, but nation belong to all young and old, wait and see you dung your own grave politically. tongue
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by denitro(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
mrkoma2012:

this guy IBB is bored stiff and need 2 play but not with nigeria's future.If he gets PDP's vote 4 sure dis he'll b president whether we lyk it r nt.

A smokescreen has been placed over your eyes, if IBB get's PDP ticket, that will be the main reason PDP will lose the election come 2011.
Every President that have ruled have been allowed to come into power by God, Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan,
IBB cannot get there, it will shock him and shock anyone who thinks PDP giving him the ticket will get him there.
He will fail.
The reason PDP won the last election was because Yar adua was the only credible candidate on a party system that had weigh.
If AC had not given their ticket to Atiku (Fellow criminal with Obasanjo), They would have had a chance.
Whether u like it or not
Prof Pat Utomi was in the wrong party, Ojukwu - U are kidding with, Orji Uzor - U are kidding me,
Buhari - U are kidding me,
If the other parties can put aside greed, provide one credible candidate. Things will change.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by medal: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB must be a stupid man and foolish.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by darkkmann: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
why do the rich and former leaders of this country hate this country why
IBB should not say a thing like that, so in the past and present that the old generation lead and are still leading this country, what have we achieved to go home with and be happy??what nothing ,
and it all implies that they want to die wth the country, and as they die the youth shld also die.
if he actually made that statement,,,, he has just succeeded in killing his political career, and it all goes down to show that he is not a leader.

a leader shld at all times care for the youths and make them leaders of 2mrw
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Abuse: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
This man called IBB no serious o!!! Does he meant Nigerians have block heads?I believe this statement will rock his 2011 agenda.He should come and beg us otherwise we would his words would hang him like that of David Mark that said that GSM phones is not for the poor.IBB should better deny his words now or eat them.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by govano(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
Apt nonsense, what qaulifications does IBB possess? Does he have character? Does he possess any sense of value judgement? What informed his opinion that younger generations are incapable of ruling this country? The Obama he referenced is a product of organised and systemic class of society.Why did he oust Buhari who managed to instil sanity & discipline in our society. A killer & social kleptomeniac like him who entrenched corruption & fraud should not be seen in the public domain let the audacity to contest.He ruined this country when he had opportunity of elevating it. It simply amazes me that this slowpoke cant take part of his loot to surf web and evaluate his popularity through forums like this and others.I doubt if he even have a technical team for public perception & consciousness that advises him. I am saving 15% of my monthly earning to make sure that he doesnt win in my ward if he gets ticket to run in 2011.I must recruit the youths who i know that respect my opinion through intensive lecture on the implications of IBB becoming president. This will be my own contribution towards his failure.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Ty207: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
This man is dreaming.He can never become president of this nation again not in this world. Pple backing him up are only decieving him.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by adconline(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
what an idiot!! Someone who closed the school for years and shut down ASSU is saying that youths did not get proper education. He should be ashamed that he bequeathed that legacy on the youths.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by benqutay: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB must know for sure that if Nigerian youths are not equipped with requisite education to rule this country, they have strength and prowess to take the mantle of leadership by force.One day we will say NO to all these recycling of the past rulers who have no good intention for this country.This country has been treating them well and they never thought of what they also do to make life better for succeeding generation rather they keep money in foreign accounts and acquire properties  abroad-properties that the foreign nationals will eventually inherit without stress.
IBB should just forget being the RULER of this country again as no Nigeria will want to experience what we did during his tenure and if he resists,fine the courses spells cast on him in 1993 will come into full manifestation now.Nigeria will surely break up if IBB becomes the president of this country.His administration is synonymous to devilish rule so NIGERIANS SHOULD SAY NO TO IBB COME BACK
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by KakiP(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
Nigerian youth's are the future of the country(for good),i see hope in the youth's.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by odogwux(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB is a compound fool living in 1986. the world has passed him by and he doesnt even know how far behind he has fallen. This gap toothed freak destroyed our educational system,our moral values, our economy and raised a generation of machievellis. Unfortunately the children of the eighties are the grown ups of today and we arent as gullible as we were then. Maradona my butt, today we have thousands of lionel messi's just waiting for him to make a first move. i trust the guys/rogues in PDP they'll encourage him, siphone his billions and dump him before the primaries.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by milkan05(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
I have never voted cause I know our vote don't count but to clear my conscience i would ensure i stand up and vote this time around to ensure this evil does not befall Nigeria again.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by saintiyke(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
Impurnity! Bluff!! Baldadash!!! IBB's misguided statement. I hate him wit passion
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by sayso: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
EFCC do you need further evidence?
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by lannre(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
were Ja sigbo !
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
We always talk, we love talk, we can intellectualize more than the oyibos sef, the truth is there is a great ball of TRUTH to what IBB has said.

The youths have no serious representative with the clout and support or political affiliations to move Nigeria forward, nor do they care to move like the youths that gave IBB hell before he left. Recent protests by the youths are welcomed but why wait till the iron is cool and strong, the Youths waited all through Abacha to Yar-adua and only started moving their feet when Goodluck J took the reins. It is nearly impossible to move a mad man from his habitation when he is already inside.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
how I wish he was the one that died of that cancer not that woman. SICK BASTARD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Illegal Structures Demolished In Ladipo Market / Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police / Gunshots Rock PDP Primaries In Makurdi, One Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.