Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Prepare Your Family For Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare Your Family For Rapture (10078 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] / Preparing For Rapture, Part 12; Crisis In Heaven (god's Emergency Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2018
PREPARE YOUR FAMILY FOR RAPTURE
On Thursday, 26th January, 2018, in the early morning, Nigerian time, God gave me a message in a dream which centers on calling Believers to prepare their families for rapture.

This message is a follow-up to a message God had given me some months earlier in which I was told by Voice that it was possible for a whole family to make the rapture.

To this regard, I will make a brief reference to two families who ever faced a situation similar to rapture in the bible. They are the families of Noah and Lot. Noah prepared his whole family to escape the impending destruction of the world at that time. All of them prepared, entered the ark and escaped the destruction through flood that came up the earth at that time.

Genesis 7:7
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Lot probably did not prepare his family to escape the destruction to come upon Sodom and Gomorrah at his time and consequently some members of his family were lost to the destruction through fire of Sodom and Gomorrah. A detailed teaching that suggests that Lot did not prepare his family in a godly way is coming up. You can book a copy.

Genesis 19:14, 26
14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.
26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

God’s expectation is that every believer should prepare his family and household in a godly way at this time of the end.

Genesis 18:17-19
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

In the scripture above, the Lord said He would not hide anything from Abraham, not just because Abraham would be great but because Abraham would teach his family (wife and children) and his household (everyone living under his roof) the way of the Lord. This is the will of God for every believer at this time as we await the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ, at rapture.

If you prepared yourself and your family, then your whole family shall escape like Noah and his family/household escaped, but if you failed to prepare them, then you shall fulfill the scriptures in Ezekiel 3:19, Mathew 24:40.

Jesus, indeed, is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
It is possible for all the members of a family to make the rapture! Prepare yourself. Prepare your wife! Prepare your children!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Prepare your family for rapture!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by TomHagen: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
You and this your rapture. Na only you God dey talk to?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2018

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

Teach your children to keep the way of the Lord and not be part of the evil going on around the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
TomHagen:
You and this your rapture.
Na only you God dey talk to?

It is not only me, sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Stay ready at all times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2018
annyplenty:
PREPARE YOUR FAMILY FOR RAPTURE
On Thursday, 26th January, 2018, in the early morning, Nigerian time, God gave me a message in a dream which centers on calling Believers to prepare their families for rapture.

This message is a follow-up to a message God had given me some months earlier in which I was told by Voice that it was possible for a whole family to make the rapture.

To this regard, I will make a brief reference to two families who ever faced a situation similar to rapture in the bible. They are the families of Noah and Lot. Noah prepared his whole family to escape the impending destruction of the world at that time. All of them prepared, entered the ark and escaped the destruction through flood that came up the earth at that time.

Genesis 7:7
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Lot probably did not prepare his family to escape the destruction to come upon Sodom and Gomorrah at his time and consequently some members of his family were lost to the destruction through fire of Sodom and Gomorrah. A detailed teaching that suggests that Lot did not prepare his family in a godly way is coming up. You can book a copy.

Genesis 19:14, 26
14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.
26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

God’s expectation is that every believer should prepare his family and household in a godly way at this time of the end.

In the scripture above, the Lord said He would not hide anything from Abraham, not just because Abraham would be great but because Abraham would teach his family (wife and children) and his household (everyone living under his roof) the way of the Lord. This is the will of God for every believer at this time as we await the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ, at rapture.

If you prepared yourself and your family, then your whole family shall escape like Noah and his family/household escaped, but if you failed to prepare them, then you shall fulfill the scriptures in Ezekiel 3:19, Mathew 24:40.

Jesus, indeed, is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
What is rapture
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 2:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Prepare your family for the return of Jesus. Teach them the fear of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
It will not be proper if any member of your family are left behind at rapture. So prepare them for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ in holiness and absolute repentance.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by HappyPagan: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Needs drugs...

To replace the ones he is taking.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
It will be a thing of greatjoy to see you and all your family, together, in heaven. Therefore, prepare your family to make heaven with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by sukerefakere(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
When you die. You die nothing like heaven or rapture

6 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by TVSA: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy when will people realize that this rapture thing is a scam?

5 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
OP, you go wait tire
No be only rapture
Misery ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Martinez39(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:
OP, you go wait tire
No be only rapture
Misery ni
If someone said he is coming soon and for over 2010+ years he hasn't showed up, what makes one think he is going to come?

Even Jesus thought some of his followers would still be alive to witness his second coming. Peter, according to the bible, shared the same belief but quickly changed to "god is patient and he is not willing that anyone should perish." grin lwkmd.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2019
HappyPagan:
Needs drugs...

No sir! I don't need any drug. I have gotten what I need and that is Jesus.

I invite you also to switch allegiance like this man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2LpgmqKbg and come to Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2019
sukerefakere:
When you die. You die nothing like heaven or rapture

Then leave this thread for us that believe there is heaven and rapture is going to take place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2019
TVSA:
cheesy when will people realize that this rapture thing is a scam?

It does me no harm to believe. On the other hand, I will lose everything if I disbelieve and it comes out real.

Think about that logic.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2019
IAmSabrina:
OP, you go wait tire
No be only rapture
Misery ni

I can never be tired of waiting by the grace of God. His right hand of righteousness will uphold me to the end in Jesus name.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
annyplenty:

I can never be tired of waiting by the grace of God. His right hand of righteousness will uphold me to the end in Jesus name.
Lol Ok

More grace unto you cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by TVSA: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2019
annyplenty:

It does me no harm to believe. On the other hand, I will lose everything if I disbelieve and it comes out real.

Think about that logic.
Believe and search for kryptonite too because superman might exist and he might want to kill you. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
TVSA:
Believe and search for kryptonite too because superman might exist and he might want to kill you. grin

My life is hid in Jesus Christ and no one can kill me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Prepare the way of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2019
HappyPagan:
Needs drugs...

You need Jesus Christ and you will encounter Him in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2019
Prepare your family for eternity

3 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On May 19, 2019
okay
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On May 19, 2019
oka
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by skyhighweb(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2019
wen he comes he comes abeg why come n do something why not do something now, f world is going gaga.
Nigeria is being ruled by old fools usa is going to soon make beastelity normal china no like freedom if speech abeg come n b going ur people don suffer reach haba
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Csami(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2019
Craze people full this forum i swear
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by OtemAtum: 8:14am On May 19, 2019
There's nothing like rapture. Yahweh, the god of the christian who has a rapture in his agenda is already in his spiritual cage and he'll be their for a thousand years, so how is anything called rapture going to happen?

By the way, Fictitious Jesus whom everybody is waiting for cannot come out of the fictitious book called bible to the real world called earth to end it.

Anyway, here is a quotation from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY:

Worldly Music 1:4

4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain critically.
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Bbbwings: 8:15am On May 19, 2019
Friday is for headslammers.
Today is for confusionists cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria / Should I Force My Daughter To Go To Church? / Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.