Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) (52384 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
I think the Afghans were protesting the recent decision by the government in Islamabad to deport over 1 million Afghan refugees from Pakistan[saw it on #Aljazeera early this morning]. They must have mistaken the Nigerian green white green flag for the Pakistani green and white flag(with a red star on it I must add] which is quite comical cos they couldn't tell the difference. smiley Makes me wonder why they didn't burn the Algerian flag since it bears a very striking resemblance to that of Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by dalhjana: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Listen very carefully if you have not travelled out of this country. Nigeria is a very powerful and popular country in the world whether for good or bad. Just tell anyone you are Nigerian and see the way they will be curious about you. The last time I traveled to Frankfurt for business you have got to see the way "plained clothed" security men were trialling me.
lol really

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by magiki(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
OK oo, we don hear. But I no see flame o
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Braze9(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
They are protesting Nigeria's support for Pakistan as a dual capital of a Isreal,

A poor decision by Buhari who should have remained neutral on the case.
You are the only one that gets it right, that's actually the problem there.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Pokerface1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Listen very carefully if you have not travelled out of this country. Nigeria is a very powerful and popular country in the world whether for good or bad. Just tell anyone you are Nigerian and see the way they will be curious about you. The last time I traveled to Frankfurt for business you have got to see the way "plained clothed" security men were trialling me.
grin grin
Before you perform magic
They would not hesitate to whisk you..
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
nero2face:
burn the Mother fucking flag... Burn Buhari join... We no care

Where is the patriotism in you...grin
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by tealaw(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Omo, even pakistan no like us.
This igbo people don spoil our name reach there?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by secpowell: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are just wasting their tyme. Nobody care here in the Zoo.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bonapart:
That's not Nigeria flag. The flag resemble the one wey Sergio Ramos take tie waste that time.

Two sh!t hole countries
Exactly what I claimed...

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
mansakhalifa:
I think the Afghans were protesting the recent decision by the government in Islamabad to deport over 1 million Afghan refugees from Pakistan[saw it on #Aljazeera early this morning]. They must have mistaken the Nigerian green white green flag for the Pakistani green and white flag(with a red star on it I must add] which is quite comical cos they couldn't tell the difference. smiley Makes me wonder why they didn't burn the Algerian flag since it bears a very striking resemblance to that of Pakistan?
My brother what should I offer you bottle of origin,Hero,Gulder or a trip to Johannesburg you are the only one that has written out something meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Burn that shithole flag burn the leaders since 1970 till date
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Epic faux on the part of the Afghans here-the inability to tell the difference between two different flags. It's just like mistaking the flag of Togo or Liberia for that of the USA. Smacks of arrant ignorance. But just look at the misinformed comments here. Nairaland is full of dunces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by COOT22: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na wao

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by joenor(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
so? should we now roast corn?
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
I personally think that its time for us to change the Nigeria flag.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by learningall: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anti Pakistan: Afghani government become made and slave of USA don,t know the real enemy of Afghanistan is USA and India. Pakistan is providing space for afghan refegues and providing scholarships to afghanistan students.http://www.learningall.com/pakistan-offer-scholarships-to-afghan-students/

The Peaceful world is Good for General people but governments don,t want peace in afghanistan.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Ododoeye0020(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by bush112(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
magoo10:
Hmm Been long I saw that flag
I dey tell you since my secondary school
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Referendum50(f): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bonapart:
That's not Nigeria flag. The flag resemble the one wey Sergio Ramos take tie waste that time.

Two sh!t hole countries
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by boogie2910: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
if una like make una scatter our national anthem, no be new thing we dey scattered already
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
ShyCypher:

Of what use is the flag to us in the first place?

I have never seen a Nigerian flag flutter in high wind. Always dull.

Burn it jare & may thunder fire Buhari while its burnin'.

Nonsense.

They obviously cannot identify the flag they wanted to burn. maybe they thought that was the pakistani flag it is also green/white! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Isn't that the ISLAM-A-BAD country? Who else is not surprised?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Listen very carefully if you have not travelled out of this country. Nigeria is a very powerful and popular country in the world whether for good or bad. Just tell anyone you are Nigerian and see the way they will be curious about you. The last time I traveled to Frankfurt for business you have got to see the way "plain clothed" security men were trialing me.
yes we know of u. For yer artist and movie industry named after the "great" hollywood Nollywood.But also and the bad boko haram and ebola

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
@Ladyhyppolyta88 thanks for the offers. Give me all the bottles of booze minus the ticket to Jo'burg for I am afraid of strange lands and climes.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2018

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
But why didn't the BBC senior correspondent move a finger to point out their gaffe to them? Abi him dey fear make the rowdy Afghans no burst or blow him head?
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nbg4real: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The flag has lost relevance and it's place in the international community.

Do the needful ASAP and butcher the shiit-hole

Abokkis can quote, who cares?
this is not correct, the verses are not in that way in the Holy Qur'an. Go and learn the Qur'an, this is false, it is just been created to mislead people. there no such quotations in the verses you qouted.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
ShyCypher:

Of what use is the flag to us in the first place?

I have never seen a Nigerian flag flutter in high wind. Always dull.

Burn it jare & may thunder fire Buhari while its burnin'.

Nonsense.

My Nigerian flag (made in China and bought in the USA and installed in Ibadan grin ) flies proudly at my site cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.