Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (49913 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by mavinc4u(f): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Saintsquare:
boss for the round of 16 matches,is it possible to buy ticket and apply for electronic fan id ,thanks

yes even for finals as long as the tickets are still available.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2018
wale4me:

Yes,of course if ticket are Avaliable you can buy any match ticket to apply for electronic fan id but current round of 16 are fully sold not avaliable on fifa website as at today but hopefully maybe some people could return their ticket and fifa will relist them for sale!
thanks
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2018
mavinc4u:

yes even for finals as long as the tickets are still available.
OK thx
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by aottravels(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
If u still want to go to Russia and need cheap ticket contact me
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by olujastro: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you have Nigeria vs Argentina match ticket and you want to sell it, let me know.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Akpatahan92: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
aottravels:
If u still want to go to Russia and need cheap ticket contact me

Match ticket or flight ticket?

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Olargee: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please has anyone here applied for an electronic fan ID, if so, how long did confirmation take from time of registering?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olargee:
Please has anyone here applied for an electronic fan ID, if so, how long did confirmation take from time of registering?
about 1min
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
wale4me:

Yes,of course if ticket are Avaliable you can buy any match ticket to apply for electronic fan id but current round of 16 are fully sold not avaliable on fifa website as at today but hopefully maybe some people could return their ticket and fifa will relist them for sale!
For those that bought the last mins sales, will the fan ID alone guarantee entry and besides how long does ticket confirmation takes, thanks
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
For those that bought the last mins sales, will the fan ID alone guarantee entry and besides how long does ticket confirmation takes, thanks

Hello,ticket confirmation are send to your email within 4 hours of ticket purchase but now it faster since less people are buying ticket in this phase So it could be instantly and with that you can process your fan id and your fan id and copy the confirmation ticket you are good to enter russia and wben you arrive you can collect your match ticket if you arrive before 8 pm local time or you collect it at the ticket centre inside tbecity
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 4:36am On Jun 24, 2018
wale4me:

Hello,ticket confirmation are send to your email within 4 hours of ticket purchase but now it faster since less people are buying ticket in this phase So it could be instantly and with that you can process your fan id and your fan id and copy the confirmation ticket you are good to enter russia and wben you arrive you can collect your match ticket if you arrive before 8 pm local time or you collect it at the ticket centre inside tbecity
After the purchase of ticket, a request I'd was generated and was proceeded to register for fan ID. The first message was about application for fan ID registered,second message was application approved while third is the link to download the PDF electronic fan ID. I understand FIFA do send email of Match ticket confirmation to fans of successful application, but all the messages I got came from fan id.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
After the purchase of ticket, a request I'd was generated and was proceeded to register for fan ID. The first message was about application for fan ID registered,second message was application approved while third is the link to download the PDF electronic fan ID. I understand FIFA do send email of Match ticket confirmation to fans of successful application, but all the messages I got came from fan id.

Then just go to your account on fifa website where you purchase the ticket and print the ticket request page directly where you have your address and the ticket request ID..this is ok as proof of ticket purchse
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2018
wale4me:

Then just go to your account on fifa website where you purchase the ticket and print the ticket request page directly where you have your address and the ticket request ID..this is ok as proof of ticket purchse
thanks
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by aottravels(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Akpatahan92:

Match ticket or flight ticket?
flights ticket
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Akpatahan92: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2018
aottravels:
flights ticket

I'm interested.. How much
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Olargee: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
I will be in St. Petersburg on Tuesday

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Tfsho: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Have been trying to buy tickets online "fifa.com"but when I get to the last part of the form " collection date " and collection venue or so ...I don't see any option and cant progrees to submit form without selecting any option ....gurus in the house pls what is the solution
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tfsho:
Have been trying to buy tickets online "fifa.com"but when I get to the last part of the form " collection date " and collection venue or so ...I don't see any option and cant progrees to submit form without selecting any option ....gurus in the house pls what is the solution
leave it blank, you can pick it up anywhere in the host city,they give applicants opportunity to allow collection flexible ...i stand to be corrected tho
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 3:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Saintsquare:
leave it blank, you can pick it up anywhere in the host city,they give applicants opportunity to allow collection flexible ...i stand to be corrected tho

Very correct ,just choose a date ahead but you can assurely collect the ticket on arrive anytime before the games at any fifa ticket collection cente
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2018
wale4me:

Very correct ,just choose a date ahead but you can assurely collect the ticket on arrive anytime before the games at any fifa ticket collection cente
A date ahead as how boss,i saw DME airport is also a centre,is it possible to pick it up immediately after touching ground?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Saintsquare:
A date ahead as how boss,i saw DME airport is also a centre,is it possible to pick it up immediately after touching ground?
I think I saw only one center in all the cities. Can't tell sha
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Saintsquare:

If you are sure of your actual arrive date then you can pick that date and collext it on arrival at DME AIRORT but note they work only till 8 pm daily so if your plane arrive after 8pm then you can pick up your ticket at other locations the next day without rebooking pickup date it actually a walking place for ticket collection
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
wale4me:

If you are sure of your actual arrive date then you can pick that date and collext it on arrival at DME AIRORT but note they work only till 8 pm daily so if your plane arrive after 8pm then you can pick up your ticket at other locations the next day without rebooking pickup date it actually a walking place for ticket collection
the option to make appointment on FIFA isn't working, maybe you can give another option sir
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by snradewale(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
BedLam:
go to fanid.ru. Input that number and search. This is what you get when you are too lazy to do things yourself sad

Which of the number and where can I get the number?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Kimsunh: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone I just got in through Saint Petersburg and it was a breeze. Just have your fan id and hotel reservations handy and you are good to go. If any Nairalander wants to connect pm me.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Itanna: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pls every1, what is d cost of Russia ticket? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Kimsunh: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Itanna:
Pls every1, what is d cost of Russia ticket? Thanks
choose your preferred airline and input your travel date to have an idea of your price. It’s as simple as that
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saintsquare:
the option to make appointment on FIFA isn't working, maybe you can give another option sir

It not complusory you make appointment just choose the ticket you want to purchase and click agree to the payment policy and input your bank card and pay it so easy and you can print your ticket request page inside your fifa account and tbis is just a good proof that you purchase ticket and you can pick the ticket at any fifa ticket collection centre without appointment
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
wale4me:

It not complusory you make appointment just choose the ticket you want to purchase and click agree to the payment policy and input your bank card and pay it so easy and you can print your ticket request page inside your fifa account and tbis is just a good proof that you purchase ticket and you can pick the ticket at any fifa ticket collection centre without appointment
Thank you, you are a good man, anyway FIFA also referred me to the summary page, have printed it alongside my PDF fan ID.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oyetpel(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Loophole exposed to get easier entry to World Cup in Russia.

England fans keeps getting to Russia without match tickets.

Naija dey learn from whites when it comes to cyber fraud and tweaks.

https://apnews.com/cf9d84b2a53e4cf7aafa400ceb290572/England-fans-offered-loophole-to-get-to-World-Cup-in-Russia?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP_Sports&utm_source=Twitter
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by richinex: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Ticket for Resale. 1D v 2C...Croatia v Denmark on July 1 at Nizhny Novgorod. Interested buyer should DM me.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by mavinc4u(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
richinex:
Ticket for Resale. 1D v 2C...Croatia v Denmark on July 1 at Nizhny Novgorod. Interested buyer should DM me.

do you still have tickets?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video) / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51