Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (49922 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by olanshi: 8:14am On May 28, 2018

Can anyone assist me on how to get a Match ticket and FAN ID. this calls for a big adventure from Lagos to Russia, Russia to Germany. As I am planning a road trip after the tournament from Russia to Germany, yes I have a Valid Schengen Visa.

I looked up on FIFA website now, and it shows match tickets are sold out. But one should still be able to a FAN ID abi?

Please kindly assist.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2018
onatisi:
RUSSIANS ARENT AS NICE NICE AS AMERICANS OOO OR THE UK,
immediately the game is over , there will be a heavy clamp down on illegals still staying in the country , and the mere fact that some of them are pure breed racist even makes the imagination of what they can and will do to illegal blacks staying behind fearful. if you know you want to cross , do so before the game is over DONT EVER THINK OF OVERSTAYING , IT CAN BE WORSE THAN LIBYA .
but nigerians no go hear grin grin grin
Don't mind them the Russians will show them how to drink vodka in prison grin
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by onatisi(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2018
by the time the russians are through with them , crossing to another country will be the last thing on their minds , they will infact be begging God to even help them get to libya or togo grin
gypsey:
Don't mind them the Russians will show them how to drink vodka in prison grin
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oshe11: 8:22am On May 28, 2018
jibs4lv:
See as the convo on this thread they sweet me kiss , good one guys for spending your money , time and energy to represent your fatherland. I pray as you all going in peace so you shall return in peace...please avoid anything that can arm you and the country you are representing.

wale4me the real MVP...oshe.11 my man , don't worry next is near we shall be there by God's grace cool .
Abi brother.....

But I dnt see anything that would take me there for now sha.....

Alil pained though, was enjoying my leave earlier this year cos of BBN, but after going through this thread I'm feeling as though I wasted itwink
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 8:23am On May 28, 2018
i am glued to my DSTV here,nothing like privacy and comfortably positioned when watching matches.

going to support one team with my hard earned money and no possibility of staying back or movement since you are more or less given limit...

check my signature and earn daily.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 8:30am On May 28, 2018
delishpot:

Can you get a new passport when the old one hasnt expired?
Yes. Say 6 months to expiration date.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Championjosh: 8:40am On May 28, 2018
I will love to go, even if it's to be watching the matches on the TV right there in Russia and and after the World Cup we all return home. what matters is that we all went to Russia

Please I will be happy if anybody would sponsor me. thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by delishpot: 8:44am On May 28, 2018
BedLam:
Yes. Say 6 months to expiration date.

Ok. Didnt know about this. We learn everyday o.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 8:55am On May 28, 2018
oshobugie22:

The Russian Federation warmly welcomes Nigerians, who will be traveling to witness the 2018 FIFA World Cup at first hand!

We are glad to remind that you can embark on your trip to Russia visa-free provided you have a valid Fan ID.

Please take notice: Nigerian nationals planning to travel to the Russian enclave city of Kaliningrad from mainland Russia by land through Lithuania for the Super Eagles’ opening game versus the Croatian team on June 16m must have a Lithuanian transit visa or Schengen visa.

Nigerian citizens can apply for a Lithuanian visa at the Embassy of Belgium in Abuja.

For further information contact:
Tel: +234 815 018 8800
Email: info.beng@vfshelpline.com

Hello,please do not waste your time and money it highly unlikely you will get a schegen transit visa because there is alternative routine via plane and it just 1hour 40 minute from moscow or saint petersburg to kakingrad or option of the direct train service from moscow or saint petersburg..i wish you good luck
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by tokrizy: 8:59am On May 28, 2018
wish y'all going safe trip....one love one heart.....send us pictures ooo.so we won't be left out here in nairaland..in fact plus videos..
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by decomzy1o1: 8:59am On May 28, 2018
ayobj:
I will be at the World Cup. Should leave for Moscow on the 14th or 15th of June Staying only 7days To stay in Moscow and St. Petersburg Let’s keep this thread open
carry me along sir...
I wish I had the resources oooo
me am still a student
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kalakutta: 9:04am On May 28, 2018
I will be doing a road trip from Moscow to volgograd. I missed out on the train tickets. Any info on how I can hire a vehicle and driver for the trip. It will also be a good opportunity to experience Russia. .
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2018
Who will carry me along now
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by industrialchemi: 9:11am On May 28, 2018
decomzy1o1:

carry me along sir...

I wish I had the resources oooo

me am still a student

If you don’t have the resources to go, please stay back and watch it via TV... this kain begging ehn

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by onatisi(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2018
sponsor you togoand watch the matches on tv in russia ?
grin
Championjosh:
I will love to go, even if it's to be watching the matches on the TV right there in Russia and and after the World Cup we all return home. what matters is that we all went to Russia

Please I will be happy if anybody would sponsor me. thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2018
Cc Adaksbullet
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by goryorhal(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2018
sexybbstar:
Cc Adaksbullet

Hi what's up
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40am On May 28, 2018
Nice to hear people are going to Russia.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by adaksbullet: 9:45am On May 28, 2018
sexybbstar:
Cc Adaksbullet
cheesy grin grin cheesy

I we spend over 3m o shocked sad

I we wash in TV or pub grin

No thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
See them, una wey go reach there abscond, live and direct
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:56am On May 28, 2018
Abdulazeezjimoh:

Yes. I am almost at a finishing line..I have strive hard to get here..I can't let go of everything now..at 300l almost done with first semester.. I wish i learned a skill..I truly do. Pls try to understand sir..help me just this once
well.. that's life! you gonna have to make a descion whether to carry on or drop out! mark zukerberg of facebook was a drop out, so was donald trump..
Afterall it isn't a life or death situation. it isn't also too late to learn a skill. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by QuietHammer(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2018
Abdulazeezjimoh:
While some people are able to afford the best things of life others are in dire need of basic necessities of life...Life itself is never fair to anyone...All the best to all traveling and have a safe trip to mother Russia...

If you can, pls help this Nigerian who's at the verge of dropping out of the university because of his inability to pay his 20k tuition fee..

@omonla10
@helpee@onatisi@oshe11@goryorhal@kwenu@richinex@dejia@

He should take a leave of absence and go work for money no matter how little it is. There is dignity in labor and none in begging.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2018
Lhimeet ...
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by dreamchaser90(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2018
kalakutta:
I will be doing a road trip from Moscow to volgograd. I missed out on the train tickets. Any info on how I can hire a vehicle and driver for the trip. It will also be a good opportunity to experience Russia. .

There are always buses from Moscow to Volgograd, it takes about 15 hours. You can buy the tickets on the day of the trip close to the vokzal or online. Due to the World Cup, you might consider buying the tickets in advance online.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Zaytun11(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2018
Coldplay007:

You are an idiot..
You have a thread on how you want to illegally cross over to Finland from Russia using a fans card and you have your picture on your NL profile..

Idiot is an understatement... grin
Thank you so much but I don't think i deserve such embarrassment from u
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by jibs4lv(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2018
Abdulazeezjimoh:

Yes. I am almost at a finishing line..I have strive hard to get here..I can't let go of everything now..at 300l almost done with first semester.. I wish i learned a skill..I truly do. Pls try to understand sir..help me just this once
Am sorry young man , not to insult you. please before your payment deadline , go out and hustle cox I don't see any reason #20k tuition fee should be begging for when you can actually go out and hustle .

There is actually pride in the money you worked for , check building sites , enter mull and all that . See this as a challenge in your life , don't sit back and let your dream of been a graduate die before you ,never listening to deranged advice against degree , your future is in your hands , no one owe you whatsoever.

@all , it doesn't mean you can't help if you can , God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.