Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday (1096 Views)

Survey: 62% Of Nigerians See Country Moving Forward Under Tinubu | SEE REPORT R / All Things Work Together For Your Good... / See Country That Pays Pregnant Women $1,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Triniti(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
High Speed trains ready to take u home! Abt 2.98 bln trips expected to be made during 2018 Spring Festival travel rush in China

Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by duroc(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chaii
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin chinco train? Thank you o I like my life
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
One, just one, we can't even buy, its 20th century locomotive that we are commissioning.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
this trains are built by Germans, btw your exalted IPhone is built by Chinese.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by samsard(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
masseratti:
Let him continue in his ignorance.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by samsard(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
Show me where ordinary locomotives are being manufactured in Nigeria and I'll conclude that you might actually have sense. Just one
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
masseratti:
sad with inferior Chinese technology?
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
samsard:
Show me where ordinary locomotives are being manufactured in Nigeria and I'll conclude that you might actually have sense. Just one
Ah ah that's not fair you are supposed to ask me to name a casket on rails in Nigeria so we can easily compare
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by samsard(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:

Ah ah that's not fair you are supposed to ask me to name a casket on rails in Nigeria so we can easily compare
Yea, sure. All Chinese citizens who boarded high-speed trains last year ALL DIED. OMG, how did I miss that?

1 Like

Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:

sad with inferior Chinese technology?
you mean Germans will ditch their own technology and use Chinese own to build a train?
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
samsard:
how did I miss that?

Exactly next time get your facts right cool
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
masseratti:
you mean Germans will ditch their own technology and use Chinese own to build a train?
You mean germans will fly all materials that the Chinese already have?
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:

You mean germans will fly all materials that the Chinese already have?
oga stop displaying your ignorance on Internet, it last for ever,the Chinese still rely on European for some technologies.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
masseratti:
oga stop displaying your ignorance on Internet, it last for ever,the Chinese still rely on European for some technologies.

Really? Which one?
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Triniti(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
you don’t know what you are talking about, the rail station alone is better than all out airports combined
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:

Really? Which one?
never mind,let me play with people on my league.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
masseratti:
never mind,let me play with people on my league.
Oh non came to mind? Okay I grant you permission to play in the sand with your frnds
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Triniti:
you don’t know what you are talking about, the rail station alone is better than all out airports combined

What's an outairport? Is it made from chinco materials too?
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:

Oh non came to mind? Okay I grant you permission to play in the sand with your frnds
thank you, me and my friends love playing with sanda where we can make silicon wafers to make chips, i think we have to contact the germans to build us the machines, cos am sure as hell the Chinese can't build them.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
masseratti:
thank you, me and my friends love playing with sanda where we can make silicon wafers to make chips, i think we have to contact the germans to build us the machines, cos am sure as hell the Chinese can't build them.
Ok wonder what you are telling me for
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 12:53am On Feb 03, 2018
Colleverage:

Ok wonder what you are telling me for
told yh, allow me to play with people in my league.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2018
masseratti:
told yh, allow me to play with people in my league.
I hol'u go na try the emababa and bouncing castle those are fun for kids your age
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by masseratti: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Colleverage:

I hol'u go na try the emababa and bouncing castle those are fun for kids your age
oh Jeez, try harder, that's lame, you can improve.
Re: See Country Where Things Work,china Ready For The Spring Holiday by Colleverage: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2018
masseratti:
oh Jeez, try harder, that's lame, you can improve.
Shei u see na you wey no wan run go play na u know o

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Visit Gbagada - Ifako Stadium / Only The Wise Understand / Presidential Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.