Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (73582 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
prettyboy5:

Is this fool redeemable at all? I don't think so.

People like you are entertainers for me, any fool who comes online and can't talk about a matter at hand which started a converse online but only acts like a girl who her boyfriend has broken her heart and she goes digging for anything about the past to twist and score points is just an entertainer and a fan, so I commend the time you put in to research about me. A fool like you being a sissy girl would annoy another female one day when she finds out she is staying with a fellow woman and not a man. grin A man can't be behaving like a hurt bitch like you grin

The idiot doesn't even know about the various reasons involving why a thread can be been closed here, and the idiot still is so ignorant about Front page topics like my Npower thread. And also, you say I'm unemployed? grin Joke of the century, if I'm really unemployed then I can swear that you are like 13 years at most. When I started counting good money as salary I'm sure you were still trying to finish your primary school education.

Kids like you started using phones 3 years ago and knew about the internet about the same time, so its fun to watch your type display your foolishness, bring more up please. At best you are just a secondary school brat hiding behind a phone keypad.

As at 10 years ago when I was posting on this platform, I'm so sure even your father had no knowledge of what the internet is let alone a fool like you.

Bring up more twisted research about me please or continue f*cking your dead mother, I know corpses turn you on.
Ha ha .... you forking idiöt.... you might as well blame “a lunar eclipse” as the reason why your thread was shutdown .... it was shutdown for reason and one reason alone .... your low IQ scam was exposed grin grin grin
After that you went into hiding with this account only to appear 5 years later deep in another thread ... obviously you did not want to use your other IDs grin
If you are making such good money then why are you begging for n power or bank entry level jobs??
You hungry, life failure, doofüs .... always so entertaining with your crètinous explanations grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha .... you forking idiöt.... you might as well blame “a lunar eclipse” as the reason why your thread was shutdown .... it was shutdown for reason and one reason alone .... your low IQ scam was exposed grin grin grin
After that you went into hiding with this account only to appear 5 years later deep in another thread ... obviously you did not want to use your other IDs grin
If you are making such good money then why are you begging for n power or bank entry level jobs??
You hungry, life failure, doofüs .... always so entertaining with your crètinous explanations grin grin grin

The fool keeps on running from pillar to post like a heartbroken sissy of a girl.

Till you can show proof I'm begging for an Npower job or entry level bank job you can continue your investigation into my life, or as expected you would be jobless enough to bring up my comments on First bank GTP thread, a job with the best option in the entire banking sector in Nigeria and a job which even required at least 2 years of experience before getting it, I hought you said I have been unemployed for 10 years? grin
It feels good I'm a celebrity to a fool who counts me important enough to waste his time on me, I think you have enough time on your hands because you are just a 17 year old secondary school student.

Tell me where you were 10 years ago when we were running the internet here in Nigeria, I'm sure even your father didn't know what the internet means.

Keep on f*cking your dead mother, I'm sure before she died she regretted you coming out of her smelling p*ssy!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
prettyboy5:

The fool keeps on running from pillar to post like a heartbroken sissy of a girl.

Till you can show proof I'm begging for an Npower job or entry level bank job you can continue your investigation into my life, or as expected you would be jobless enough to bring up my comments on First bank GTP thread, a job with the best option in the entire banking sector in Nigeria and a job which even required at least 2 years of experience before getting it, I hought you said I have been unemployed for 10 years? grin
It feels good I'm a celebrity to a fool who counts me important enough to waste his time on me, I think you have enough time on your hands because you are just a 17 year old secondary school student.

Tell me where you were 10 years ago when we were running the internet here in Nigeria, I'm sure even your father didn't know what the internet means.

Keep on f*cking your dead mother, I'm sure before she died she regretted you coming out of her smelling p*ssy!

Ha ha ... what an imbécile, so you have run out of excuses trying to defend why your scam thread was shut down, your next failed focus is your thread on you looking for a new graduate level job. I do not blame you, it is embarrassing for a university graduate from over 10 years ago to be still struggling and be looking for an entry level job grin grin grin .....Even the dead can see your desperation in that n power thread seeking a job meant for young graduates, not old fårt-failures like you ..... what a certified 2-2 dønkey grin grin grin

I am doing very well. All thanks/Glory to God, my parents educating me and my hard work & brains (something you clearly lack cheesy). Speaking of parents, please say hello to yours, they sound like lovely people. Though, do extend my sincere sympathies to them over how much of a failure their son has turned out to be. They should take heart because I'm sure they tried their best but sometimes in life there is only so much you can do to help an idiøt grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ... what an imbécile, so you have run out of excuses trying to defend why your scam thread was shut down, your next failed focus is your thread on you looking for a new graduate level job. I do not blame you, it is embarrassing for a university graduate from over 10 years ago to be still struggling and be looking for an entry level job grin grin grin .....Even the dead can see your desperation in that n power thread seeking a job meant for young graduates, not old fårt-failures like you ..... what a certified 2-2 dønkey grin grin grin

I am doing very well. All thanks/Glory to God, my parents educating me and my hard work & brains (something you clearly lack cheesy). Speaking of parents, please say hello to yours, they sound like lovely people. Though, do extend my sincere sympathies to them over how much of a failure their son has turned out to be. They should take heart because I'm sure they tried their best but sometimes in life there is only so much you can do to help an idiøt grin grin grin

Which parents are you talking about? Your dead mother? You must be hallucinating!

And about First bank, none of your family members have ever made it into First bank as a core staff and not the regular bank contract staff, so I get how you don't know anything about the best job in the banking sector, its monthly salary is more than what your broke father makes in a year.

After all what would a sissy girl know other than looking up things about past comments of people here, joblessness at its peak. Bastard child of an illiterate father! You think the internet started 5 years ago? Little child come for some schooling, concentrate on getting a degree first before you act stupid.

Illegitimate child of a prostitute like you, your dead mother should have asked for a condom the night your father f*cked her, maybe she would not have been dead by now.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
prettyboy5:

Which parents are you talking about? Your dead mother? You must be hallucinating!

And about First bank, none of your family members have ever made it into First bank as a core staff and not the regular bank contract staff, so I get how you don't know anything about the best job in the banking sector, its monthly salary is more than what your broke father makes in a year.

After all what would a sissy girl know other than looking up things about past comments of people here, joblessness at its peak. Bastard child of an illiterate father! You think the internet started 5 years ago? Little child come for some schooling, concentrate on getting a degree first before you act stupid.

Illegitimate child of a prostitute like you, your dead mother should have asked for a condom the night your father f*cked her, maybe she would not have been dead by now.
Goodness grief you are an idiót grin grin grin
That my dear mum has passed away does not mean she did not help put me through school when she was alive.
This is why you are underemployed, you cannot grasp even the simplest of concepts. You are still begging for an entry level job as OLD as you are ..."Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme" .... just stick to the menial job you have because you are incapable of handling anything else grin grin grin
What a failure .... a 2-2 brain that came up with a low IQ N200 scam grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2018
iluvpomo:

Goodness grief you are an idiót grin grin grin
That my dear mum has passed away does not mean she did not help put me through school when she was alive.
This is why you are underemployed, you cannot grasp even the simplest of concepts. You are still begging for an entry level job as OLD as you are ..."Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme" .... just stick to the menial job you have because you are incapable of handling anything else grin grin grin
What a failure .... a 2-2 brain that came up with a low IQ N200 scam grin grin grin

All you are stating are are basic lies which have NO truth in my life, so go on.

The only truth here is your dead mother, whom you raped to death!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
prettyboy5:

All you are stating are are basic lies which have NO truth in my life, so go on.

All easily verifiable and valid. Your main activity is in job threads like "XYZ bank Graduate Trainee Programme" .... Mr pretty boy , you have graduated over 10 years ago and your focus is still on getting an entry level job grin grin grin
What a failure..... this is what happens when you get a 3rd class degree. grin grin grin
Face facts, you are just a certified idiót ... a doófus that came up with a failed low IQ N200 MTN scam grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
iluvpomo:

All easily verifiable and valid. Your main activity is in job threads like "XYZ bank Graduate Trainee Programme" .... Mr pretty boy , you have graduated over 10 years ago and your focus is still on getting an entry level job grin grin grin
What a failure..... this is what happens when you get a 3rd class degree. grin grin grin
Face facts, you are just a certified idiót ... a doófus that came up with a failed low IQ N200 MTN scam grin grin grin

And your dad is a failure as well not being abeg to stop your dead mother from dying.

Your family deserves to be removed from the Yoruba ethnic group as a result of your failed parents, your forgotten dad who was/is a failure and your prostitute dead mother! And of course you, a weakling of a man, a sissy girl with attributes of a nagging dumped girlfriend, who hides on the internet to be jobless enough to 'research' about strangers!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2018
prettyboy5:

And your dad is a failure as well not being abeg to stop your dead mother from dying.

Your family deserves to be removed from the Yoruba ethnic group as a result of your failed parents, your forgotten dad who was/is a failure and your prostitute dead mother! And of course you, a weakling of a man, a sissy girl with attributes of a nagging dumped girlfriend, who hides on the internet to be jobless enough to 'research' about strangers!
Ha ha ha ... I enjoy triggering you. The more aggravated you get the more you lash out grin grin grin

These are the threads you have been desperately posting in ......
N- Power Graduate Trainee Programme
First bank Graduate Trainee Programme
GT Bank Graduate Trainee Programme

You are an old fárt .... if you could not get in when you graduated with your 3rd class BSc degree ten years ago, you are certainly not going to get in now ..... grin grin grin

Now you know why you are just a certified idiót that came up with a failed low IQ N200 MTN scam grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ha ... I enjoy triggering you. The more aggravated you get the more you lash out grin grin grin

These are the threads you have been desperately posting in ......

You are an old fárt .... if you could not get in when you graduated with your 3rd class BSc degree ten years ago, you are certainly not going to get in now ..... grin grin grin

Now you know why you are just a certified idiót that came up with a failed low IQ N200 MTN scam grin grin grin

Dirty Yoruba swine! Its in your DNA!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
prettyboy5:

Dirty Yoruba swine! Its in your DNA!

Check your phone, maybe NITEL has sent you a message for their Graduate Trainee programme grin grin grin

Only a 3rd class BSc degree holder will come up with a failed low IQ N200 MTN scam grin grin grin

Watch the frustrated boy get even more triggered ..... ha ha ha
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
iluvpomo:

Check your phone, maybe NITEL has sent you a message for their Graduate Trainee programme grin grin grin

Only a 3rd class BSc degree holder will come up with a failed low IQ N200 MTN scam grin grin grin

Watch the frustrated boy get even more triggered ..... ha ha ha

I laugh, getting triggered by a foolish stranger? How does your brain work please?

Dirty Yoruba swine! Its in your DNA! Son of a dead prostitute mother.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
prettyboy5:

I laugh, getting triggered by a foolish stranger? How does your brain work please?

Ha ha ha .... you are sooooooooooo triggered grin grin grin
The more triggered you get the more you angrily lash out grin grin grin
Triggering you is so easy, Forget Arsenal, it is your failure to land a real job more than 10 years after you bagged your 3rd class BSc ceritificate that makes you angry ...... grin grin grin

Let's give it a go .......

Check you phone, NEPA is sending out messages for their Graduate Trainee programme grin grin grin

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
iluvpomo:
Ha ha ha .... you are sooooooooooo triggered grin grin grin
The more triggered you get the more you angrily lash out grin grin grin
Triggering you is so easy, Forget Arsenal, it is your failure to land a real job more than 10 years after you bagged your 3rd class BSc ceritificate that makes you angry ...... grin grin grin

Let's give it a go .......

Check you phone, NEPA is sending out messages for their Graduate Trainee programme grin grin grin

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
prettyboy5:
So triggered & angry ... You are 35 year old dóofus applying for first bank graduate training position grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
iluvpomo:
So triggered & angry ... You are 35 year old dóofus applying for first bank graduate training position grin grin grin

You are the triggered and angry one here, are you not the one following me and researching about me?

Ugly dirty Yoruba fool, bring back your prostitute dead mother back to life to help your worthless life, foolish son of a dead prostitute mother!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
prettyboy5:

You are the triggered and angry one here, are you not the one following me and researching about me?

Ugly dirty Yoruba fool, bring back your prostitute dead mother back to life to help your worthless life, foolish son of a dead prostitute mother!
ha ha ha ... small boy, there is nothing to research about you .... your crétinism is clear as day light .... grin grin grin

So triggered & angry ... could not even get the First bank graduate training position grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
iluvpomo:
ha ha ha ... small boy, there is nothing to research about you .... your crétinism is clear as day light .... grin grin grin

So triggered & angry ... could not even get the First bank graduate training position grin grin grin

I laugh at your last statement grin

Nothing more to research about me any longer eh?

Worry about your dead mother, and not me. Ugly looking Yoruba dirty fool! As if its Nairaland that killed your prostitute of a mother for you display joblessness here.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 4:07am On Mar 23, 2018
prettyboy5:

I laugh at your last statement grin

Nothing more to research about me any longer eh?

Worry about your dead mother, and not me. Ugly looking Yoruba dirty fool! As if its Nairaland that killed your prostitute of a mother for you display joblessness here.

There is nothing to "research" in you. You are just a certified mugú grin grin grin

Failure in the following (and more).....

How to trigger OldFart5 .... Remind him of his failures in life grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2018
iluvpomo:

There is nothing to "research" in you. You are just a certified mugú grin grin grin

Failure in the following (and more).....

How to trigger OldFart5 .... Remind him of his failures in life grin grin grin

grin Now I know you are an ignorant kid hiding behind a keyboard, so these Graduate programs accept 3rd class degree candidates right? How funny! Ignorant fool!

I bet it that even in a hundred years, even if your dead prostitute of a mother is brought back to life, she would never even have a pass degree talk less of a 3rd class degree.

Your family is a bunch of non educated fools, after all your dead mom is a clear case of dying an ignorant death!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
prettyboy5:

grin Now I know you are an ignorant kid hiding behind a keyboard, so these Graduate programs accept 3rd class degree candidates right? How funny! Ignorant fool!

I bet it that even in a hundred years, even if your dead prostitute of a mother is brought back to life, she would never even have a pass degree talk less of a 3rd class degree.

Your family is a bunch of non educated fools, after all your dead mom is a clear case of dying an ignorant death!
You should be fully focused on what you can do with your failed career because chasing these "Graduate programs" 10 years after you bagged your 3rd class BSc is obviously just not working out grin grin grin

Triggering OldFart5 is easy .... ask him of his failures in life grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2018
iluvpomo:

You should be fully focused on what you can do with your failed career because chasing these "Graduate programs" 10 years after you bagged your 3rd class BSc is obviously just not working out grin grin grin

Triggering OldFart5 is easy .... ask him of his failures in life grin grin grin

Stupid asshole, I laugh at your ignorance! Which bank graduate trainee program accepts 3rd class graduates?

And ignorance won't allow you understand that these graduate trainee programs even require at least a year of professional experience.

Go around the job section of all Nigerian job portals, show me if even 10% of jobs there are better than any these graduate trainee programs.

Lastly, the average pay of these graduate programs you are ridiculing yourself about pay about 200k a month for starting pay, you father never earned such a salary at any point in his entire life in a month! Talk less of a nagging little girl like you whom doesn't knock a thing about life!

If your dad had a graduate trainee job of 200k starting salary years ago I'm sure your dead mother would still be alive today, but where is she today? Maggots have eaten her smelling pussy! Son of a dead prostitute of a mother! Go to the grave kid!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
prettyboy5:

Stupid asshole, I laugh at your ignorance! Which bank graduate trainee program accepts 3rd class graduates?

And ignorance won't allow you understand that these graduate trainee programs even require at least a year of professional experience.

Go around the job section of all Nigerian job portals, show me if even 10% of jobs there are better than any these graduate trainee programs.

Lastly, the average pay of these graduate programs you are ridiculing yourself about pay about 200k a month for starting pay, you father never earned such a salary at any point in his entire life in a month! Talk less of a nagging little girl like you whom doesn't knock a thing about life!

If your dad had a graduate trainee job of 200k starting salary years ago I'm sure your dead mother would still be alive today, but where is she today? Maggots have eaten her smelling pussy! Son of a dead prostitute of a mother! Go to the grave kid!

Ha ha ha ... there is no need to get so angry my hungryboy5 .... your lack of success is as a result of your crétinism and so there is not much you can do about that grin grin grin

You still do not get it do you mr imbécile?? You have graduated over 10 forking years ago and you are still chasing grad training positions?? You should have attained that salary level by now if you even had half a clue about how to be successful in Nigeria. You are simply a one trick pony and all you know what to do to elevate yourself is to keep applying for these jobs and failing at the end ... grin grin grin

You are jumping up and down dreaming of 200K/month because you are one hungry boy at the moment despite graduating 10 years ago .... grin grin grin

You are a glorified 3rd class graduate ... if after 10 years you cannot figure out how to be successful in Nigeria then you should burn your garbage certificate because you are just a failure in life .... sorry but the truth is just bitter grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ha ... there is no need to get so angry my hungryboy5 .... your lack of success is as a result of your crétinism and so there is not much you can do about that grin grin grin

You still do not get it do you mr imbécile?? You have graduated over 10 forking years ago and you are still chasing grad training positions?? You should have attained that salary level by now if you even had half a clue about how to be successful in Nigeria. You are simply a one trick pony and all you know what to do to elevate yourself is to keep applying for these jobs and failing at the end ... grin grin grin

You are jumping up and down dreaming of 200K/month because you are one hungry boy at the moment despite graduating 10 years ago .... grin grin grin

You are a glorified 3rd class graduate ... if after 10 years you cannot figure out how to be successful in Nigeria then you should burn your garbage certificate because you are just a failure in life .... sorry but the truth is just bitter grin grin grin

I would take you serious when your prostitute dead mother comes back to life.

I'd take you serious if you can prove you dad ever had a tertiary education even to graduate with a 3rd class.

Where were you 10 years ago when men were running the Nigeria internet sphere till now? Did even your father know what the word internet means?

Till you can answer any of those questions, remain the dirty and ugly Yoruba fool you are; son of a dead prostitute!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
prettyboy5:

I would take you serious when your prostitute dead mother comes back to life.

I'd take you serious if you can prove you dad ever had a tertiary education even to graduate with a 3rd class.

Where were you 10 years ago when men were running the Nigeria internet sphere till now? Did even your father know what the word internet means?

Till you can answer any of those questions, remain the dirty and ugly Yoruba fool you are; son of a dead prostitute!
Ha ha ha ..... "...running the Nigeria internet sphere..." , you are really one entertaining buffoón grin grin grin

You obviously believe that because you had an active My Space account in 2005 that you were "running the internet-sphere" grin grin grin

I am quite sure your CV has the following under "Computer Skills: My Space, FaceBook & Twitter" and then you wonder why you struggle in life shocked grin

When you graduated with your 3rd class BSc in 2008 little did you know that 10 years later, you would still be struggling to find a real job ..... "Mr Internet Guru" ..... oh mr. hungryboy5, thank you indeed for this laugh grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 3:46am On Mar 30, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ha ..... "...running the Nigeria internet sphere..." , you are really one entertaining buffoón grin grin grin

You obviously believe that because you had an active My Space account in 2005 that you were "running the internet-sphere" grin grin grin

I am quite sure your CV has the following under "Computer Skills: My Space, FaceBook & Twitter" and then you wonder why you struggle in life shocked grin

When you graduated with your 3rd class BSc in 2008 little did you know that 10 years later, you would still be struggling to find a real job ..... "Mr Internet Guru" ..... oh mr. hungryboy5, thank you indeed for this laugh grin grin grin

A real fool you are, you claim I have no real job and made a 3rd class, yet talked about a graduate trainee program at First bank I'm part of, which don't even take 3rd class candidates and which even needs 2 years of verifiable previous employment, so are you stupid or just pretending to be?

I still state it to you that your dead mother is as a result of poverty, because she would still be alive if she had the best options, first of all try and get a good education, graduate with a 2:1, get a good job, and then you would know why your father was a failure and how your dead mother died because of poverty in your lineage.

No work today, so reply fast during the day and let's get this back and forth show going faster okay?
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2018
prettyboy5:
.....No work today, so reply fast during the day and let's get this back and forth show going faster okay?
HA HA HA .... my bros, I am still laughing at your previous "running the Nigeria internet sphere" comment ... that was a hilarious gaffe on your part ... grin grin grin
Anyway, today is the remembrance of the day in biblical times that the Good Lord died for our sins. While I am not a faithful Christian, I think it is important that I at least observe the day with respect.
I will be back though to dish out some more facts .... till then, cheers bro cheesy
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
iluvpomo:
HA HA HA .... my bros, I am still laughing at your previous "running the Nigeria internet sphere" comment ... that was a hilarious gaffe on your part ... grin grin grin
Anyway, today is the remembrance of the day in biblical times that the Good Lord died for our sins. While I am not a faithful Christian, I think it is important that I at least observe the day with respect.
I will be back though to dish out some more facts .... till then, cheers bro cheesy

Cheers in arrears too bro! The easter season is over, so better back here! I'm a faithful Christian as well and I duly observed the season sacrosanctly without sending all the insults you deserve.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
prettyboy5:

A real fool you are, you claim I have no real job and made a 3rd class, yet talked about a graduate trainee program at First bank I'm part of, which don't even take 3rd class candidates and which even needs 2 years of verifiable previous employment, so are you stupid or just pretending to be?

I still state it to you that your dead mother is as a result of poverty, because she would still be alive if she had the best options, first of all try and get a good education, graduate with a 2:1, get a good job, and then you would know why your father was a failure and how your dead mother died because of poverty in your lineage.

No work today, so reply fast during the day and let's get this back and forth show going faster okay?

Wow - you missed my posts that you even sent me a greetings message & "hope to see you soon" wishes cheesy

Yes, you do not have a "real job" ... a job that you are satisfied with, a job that can give you good career growth and make you money.
You graduated 10 years ago and are still working in a low-paid, minimal duties position - dispute this fact!
You know why it is clear?? How the heck does someone who graduated 10 years ago , still consider an entry level position in N-power as a "dream job" grin grin grin

For all intents and purposes, you have a 3rd class degree given all your failures in your career/life post graduation . Do not know try and lie to me that you made a 2-1 ten years ago grin

Please do entertain me some more and tell me how you ruled the internet sphere since 2008 .... What exactly did you do?? grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2018
iluvpomo:

Wow - you missed my posts that you even sent me a greetings message & "hope to see you soon" wishes cheesy

Yes, you do not have a "real job" ... a job that you are satisfied with, a job that can give you good career growth and make you money.
You graduated 10 years ago and are still working in a low-paid, minimal duties position - dispute this fact!
You know why it is clear?? How the heck does someone who graduated 10 years ago , still consider an entry level position in N-power as a "dream job" grin grin grin

For all intents and purposes, you have a 3rd class degree given all your failures in your career/life post graduation . Do not know try and lie to me that you made a 2-1 ten years ago grin

Please do entertain me some more and tell me how you ruled the internet sphere since 2008 .... What exactly did you do?? grin grin grin

Foolishness runs in your family, from your dead mother to your failure of a father as well, and now to you. I never missed any of your posts, my duty here is always to reply you, your last message asked for a little off time because of the easter season.

Can you tell me which bank in Nigeria takes 3rd class graduates from application to aptitude test, then assessment centre, then documentation and then into the prestigious first bank academy. Which bank does that with 3rd class graduates? Oh now you have stopped talking about my First bank "disgraceful graduate trainee job applications" as you did in previous post right?

You said I have no meaning job over the years, yet the same First bank job you were laughing at needs some years of verifiable professional experience, so are you this clueless?

Talking about doing little jobs, if First bank management trainee job of 200k starting salary is a little job then I accept the "little job", but i know 99% of Nigerians would die for such a "little" job. And your father never had such a job let alone a starting salary of 200k. And about Npower, told you already that's not my sh*t, its front page sh*t, and if you are not stupid, from all you are saying I cant be in the age range for Npower.

Talking about the internet sphere, did you know the internet existed 10 years ago? Did anyone in your lineage own an email address or a Nairaland profile 10 years ago? Foolish kids like you started using the internet through internet powered phones like 3-5 years ago, so you are still a kid in Nigeria internet sphere.

Lastly, you are an ugly Yoruba fool as how most of your ethnic folks are ugly and dirty! And I think that's why as your physical appearance is ugly, you are foolish as well.

If your dirty mother is not dead, I would have had her be f*cked in your presence by my Alsatian dog, and I'm sure your dead mother would have enjoyed it.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
prettyboy5:

Foolishness runs in your family, from your dead mother to your failure of a father as well, and now to you. I never missed any of your posts, my duty here is always to reply you, your last message asked for a little off time because of the easter season.

Can you tell me which bank in Nigeria takes 3rd class graduates from application to aptitude test, then assessment centre, then documentation and then into the prestigious first bank academy. Which bank does that with 3rd class graduates? Oh now you have stopped talking about my First bank "disgraceful graduate trainee job applications" as you did in previous post right?

You said I have no meaning job over the years, yet the same First bank job you were laughing at needs some years of verifiable professional experience, so are you this clueless?

Talking about doing little jobs, if First bank management trainee job of 200k starting salary is a little job then I accept the "little job", but i know 99% of Nigerians would die for such a "little" job. And your father never had such a job let alone a starting salary of 200k. And about Npower, told you already that's not my sh*t, its front page sh*t, and if you are not stupid, from all you are saying I cant be in the age range for Npower.

Talking about the internet sphere, did you know the internet existed 10 years ago? Did anyone in your lineage own an email address or a Nairaland profile 10 years ago? Foolish kids like you started using the internet through internet powered phones like 3-5 years ago, so you are still a kid in Nigeria internet sphere.

Lastly, you are an ugly Yoruba fool as how most of your ethnic folks are ugly and dirty! And I think that's why as your physical appearance is ugly, you are foolish as well.

If your dirty mother is not dead, I would have had her be f*cked in your presence by my Alsatian dog, and I'm sure your dead mother would have enjoyed it.

Ha ha ha grin grin grin

You blóody fóolish simpletón .... you are now going to claim that your N-power thread was for "some-one else" .... who was it?? Not your papa i hope .... please leave baba alone and focus on your own failed life grin grin grin

That N-power thread is 100% for you. I am sure you were all celebrating in your village because their "illustrious son" had a chance to earn 40K/ grin grin grin

Forking idiót. You graduated 10 years ago and you still cannot be successful in your chosen career ... I am sorry but you are doomed for life grin grin

Nothing came out of your First Bank thread, you did not get the job because you are simply an imbécile, so there is no need discussing about your First Bank failures. Forget that one, you cannot even get a 40K/ N-power job grin grin grin

You do not have a 2-1 degree .... PERIOD.
Your low performance in your career 10 years after you graduated has essentially certified your degree as a 3rd class degree in a figurative sense cheesy
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ha grin grin grin

You blóody fóolish simpletón .... you are now going to claim that your N-power thread was for "some-one else" .... who was it?? Not your papa i hope .... please leave baba alone and focus on your own failed life grin grin grin

That N-power thread is 100% for you. I am sure you were all celebrating in your village because their "illustrious son" had a chance to earn 40K/ grin grin grin

Forking idiót. You graduated 10 years ago and you still cannot be successful in your chosen career ... I am sorry but you are doomed for life grin grin

Nothing came out of your First Bank thread, you did not get the job because you are simply an imbécile, so there is no need discussing about your First Bank failures. Forget that one, you cannot even get a 40K/ N-power job grin grin grin

You do not have a 2-1 degree .... PERIOD.
Your low performance in your career 10 years after you graduated has essentially certified your degree as a 3rd class degree in a figurative sense cheesy

This bastard, just one question: so first bank even considers application of professionals who graduated with less than a 2:1? grin

From saying I had a third class, now to saying I don't have a 2:1, keep going at it please grin

Let's say I even had a pass degree, does your father have a university degree? grin

Was your dead mother ever a graduate? grin

Are you a graduate? grin

Failure of a family! No wonder your mother is dead as a result of her death being cause by lack of money, and your father a failure, and you the son a bigger failure whose achievement is eating the skin of animals grin

Ugly Yoruba monkey! Family of dead people as a result of poverty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.