Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! (766 Views)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month / END 2018 WITH A Bang! Come In If You Want To Smile To The Bank Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! by treasure155(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
When I first wrote about Treasure Farms here, many people doubted the the authenticity of the investment. I'm glad many people are smiling now.
[img][/img]
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS

It may sound unbelievable, but it’s 100% Real!!! You’ll be an investing in an existing poultry farming business, all you need to do is to make a small investment of 10, 000.00 or more (if you are capable but 10, 000.00 is the least amount) and that’s all. With 10,000.00 you’ll be having the interest of 3, 000.00 per SEVEN WEEKS. You don’t need to keep investing 10, 000.00 because, your one time N10, 000.00 investment will keep generating interest for you and you have become a shareholder in the business.

You don’t need to work or refer anyone to get your interest but you can as well suggest it to friends and family to also enjoy this opportunity with you. It’s not Ponzi, its pure business. You don’t need to worry about farming space, labour, vaccinations and other vital things to keep the business alive because Treasure Farms has made all these available and adequate measures have been taken to ensure that it is successful without worries.

DO THE CALCULATIONS

10k to 50k = 30% interest every 7 weeks

51k to 100k = 20% interest every 7 weeks

101k to 500k = 15% interest every 7 weeks

501k to 5mill = 10% interest every 7 weeks

5million is our limit for now.

Please note that you are free to invest as much money as you may want. Every investment is entitled this %  of interest.

Treasure Farm house is available and its currently located at Ikot Inyang Ossom in Etinan Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, where we can have enough farming space, water and other necessary things.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Note that your one time  investment will generate income for you as long as you want to continue doing business with Treasure Farms.

2. If you want to retrieve your investment capital, you will have to inform Treasure Farms in three months interval.

3. You can choose to reinvest the interest you gain from your previous investment capital. For instance, if you had invested 20,000 and your interest is 6,000 you can choose to reinvest the interest to generate more income.

It can’t be simple than this!!!

DISCLAIMER

 PLEASE NOTE THAT TREASURE FARMS IS 100% GENUINE AND TRUST WORTHY.

 THERE IS AN EXISTING FARM WHERE WE ARE INVESTING YOUR MONEY TO GENERATE YOUR INTEREST.

 TREASURE FARMS IS NOT RELATED TO ANY PONZI  SCHEME, FRAUD, SCAM OR HAS ANYTHING TO DO  WITH DECEIVING PEOPLE TO GET THEIR MONEY. 

 INVESTING IN TREASURE FARMS IS 100 PERCENT CHOICE AND WE DON’T DRAG ANYONE TO INVEST BUT IT IS A WAY TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE OF THOSE WHO INVEST.

PAYMENT

YOU CAN PAY IN THE MONEY THROUGH BANK OR ONLINE TRANSFER TO: DIAMOND BANK 0051216714 UYIO-OBONG IDEM OR WEMA BANK 0235965213 UYIO-OBONG IDEM

After payment send the transaction code through text message or a screenshot of the transaction details. You can send through WhatsApp, call or any means of  communication. Chat with Treasure Idem on WhatsApp or call 07066155981.
Re: Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! by Titusolufemi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
I Av Interest In This But I Am In Oyo State And U Are Talking Abt Akwa Ibom.
Re: Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! by jrusky(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
I think this sound a bit cool but more information is needed with facts as much as you can because on this platform things are happening.

Forward your full address and how to track your operation records for verification to calsbee@gmail.com.
Re: Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! by treasure155(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Titusolufemi:
I Av Interest In This But I Am In Oyo State And U Are Talking Abt Akwa Ibom.

Sir I have people investing from UK, US, Canada, Norway etc. I can show you prove on this. Distance is not a barrier in Treasure Farms. We don't need your efforts in terms of Labor but your capital will generate your interest. Chat on WhatsApp 07066155981
Re: Invest In Treasure Farms And Smile To The Bank!!! by treasure155(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
jrusky:
I think this sound a bit cool but more information is needed with facts as much as you can because on this platform things are happening.

Forward your full address and how to track your operation records for verification to calsbee@gmail.com.

OK it will be done. Chat on WhatsApp if you can 07066155981

(1) (Reply)

Download This Packages... Expires In 72 Hours / Looking For What To Invest In? Read This / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With #2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.