Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? (1692 Views)

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar / Please Help!! Can 500K Be Enough To Plan A Wedding? / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by Kemiii(f): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good evening nairalanders,

My younger bro, who is a university student is about to clock the age of 21. We're kinda lost as to what things to put in place in the course of preparation. We are planning on making it a memorable one but we don't want to mismanage the fund.

We have a free venue already, what things do we really need to take note of? What's your idea of 100k for a get together birthday party? How would you manage the fund? How do we go about the drinks(not soft drinks) and stuff?

Note: We're planning a night party, and the estimated attendance is about 35 persons
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by majamajic(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
how many people are u expecting ?
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by Kemiii(f): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
majamajic:
how many people are u expecting ?

An average of 35 persons
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by MoneyMattersNG: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2018
Kemiii:
Good evening nairalanders,

My younger bro, who is a university student is about to clock the age of 21. We're kinda lost as to what things to put in place in the course of preparation. We are planning on making it a memorable one but we don't want to mismanage the fund.

We have a free venue already, what things do we really need to take note of? What's your idea of 100k for a get together birthday party? How would you manage the fund? How do we go about the drinks(not soft drinks) and stuff?

Note: We're planning a night party, and the estimated attendance is about 35 persons

When are you trying to celebrate the birthday? what date?
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by MoneyMattersNG: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2018
MoneyMattersNG:

first when are trying to celebrate the birthday i mean which date

You'll need a photographer, caterers or small chop for the guests ,a dj and an MC . You can get all of these at very cheap and affordable prices,just visit weddings.moneymatters.com.ng or call 08027152761 . We'll give you value for your money at no cost..
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by Axelrod(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Where is your location?
State and area determines to a great extent how much you spend in events.
Of you're doing a birthday in say Iyana Ipaja for instance, the cost is most definitely going to be less than when it is held in VI.
Consider those factors and you're on your way to a successful event.
Anyways, for MC and if it's in Abuja, I can help you out for an affordable price.
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by nuesednutlofa: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
100k to blow. Can't you guys just use that cash for his education, I mean, he probably needs some stuff back at school.
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by SURElee(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
What is your location? Contact us for your cake, desserts, small chops and cocktails,mocktails and smoothie needs. Location is Lagos and Mowe,Ogun state. Contact 08064276253
Re: How Do I Plan A Birthday For 100k? by ENDOWEDSAM: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
BUSINESS! BUSINESS!! BUSINESS!!!

As a leading logistics & Haulage service provider amongst other delivering companies, Gbajumo & Company stands out as the best solution.

We are into Haulage and Logistics services that offer transport services for business enterprises & Event planners.

We can convey goods/produce/cargos from Lagos to Ibadan and anywhere within Lagos.
-we are reliable,
- we are fast and efficient,
-we are trustworthy and affordable
-we have all necessary documents for our vehicles to be road worthy.

Contact us today on 08137067359, 09054420101, & via our whatsapp platform and feel the positive impact of our services on your business.
Our prices are negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

Independece Wedding Cake Promo(check Out The Wedding Cake Pics) / Debbiehills Souvenirs And Gift Items And Plain T-shirt For Printing. / His/hers Wedding Rings Set - 3pcs @ N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.