Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) (68033 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by zoba88: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
I pity our youths who fight because of APC and PDP.Caption this photo of APC National Chairman Oyegun with Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience at the burial of late Chief Dr Alex Ekwueme in Oko

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/caption-this-photo-of-oyegun-with.html?m=1

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
No permanent enemy or permanent foe

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jonathan is a great Man

486 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by nero2face: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Patience : Oyegun how market. cheesy cheesy

Oyegun: Madam market bad oh, na to save my head be my own now oh. embarassed embarassed

GEJ : "kikikiki".....Oyegun Sai baba ! grin grin grin

575 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mama Peace be like; Don't shake me, mek una enjoy una chain-ji. grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew see as GEJ And PEJ feeling like a celebrity undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyegun: mama the mama grin they say ur the richest ex first lady ever and ur husby na d poorest mr p whose parlor cannot contain 10 folks

Mama p: oga oyegun i still be learner o ask maryam abatcha

Goodluck: hahaha mr chairmo na disguise in action o
Am the ex presidor wey no get shoes...i like to keep it like dat

Oyegun: omo i like una style o

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by muykem: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Politics is game of interest and ideologies which changes per time. You choose where your interest will be well take care of. It is IPOB that turns it to game of hatred and emotional.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by amjoseph19: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ, it sometimes strike me how easy going this man is.
No bad vibe from his end.

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ my Oga @ de Top...I like you man...keep it real

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Mogidi: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyegun: Bros Jay na true o, the man na dullard o
Patience: he treats you like one of his cows abi hehehe
Dr Jonathan: For someone using NEPA certificate what did you expect?

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
...and obiano mistakenly acknowledged Oyegun as PDP chairman.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:
I pity our youths who fight because of APC and PDP.Caption this photo of APC National Chairman Oyegun with Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience at the burial of late Chief Dr Alex Ekwueme in Oko

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/caption-this-photo-of-oyegun-with.html?m=1
So You Espected The To Stage Fight There?

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by MrExcel(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ no get wahala. Always friendly

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
muykem:
Politics is game of interest and ideologies which changes per time. You choose where your interest will be well take care of. It is IPOB that turns it to game of hatred and emotional.
As if political assassination has not been going on before IPOB. I wonder why the group de give una high BP.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
When Haters are done hating and your glow still radiate........

They smile by force even when the joke is dry.

Propaganda machine smiling to a propaganda repellant kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Cool
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who is Gej

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
PatriotTemidayo:
When Haters are done hating and your glow still radiate........

They smile by force even when the joke is dry.

Propaganda machine smiling to a propaganda repellant kiss
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by b3llo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jonathan: Hope you are enjoying the National cake
Odigie: Yes... Buhari, sent more of the cake yesterday to attend this burial.
Patience: I see...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by TEYA: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man
You are still doing 'Jonathan is great'. They are all the same! They are birds of a feather flocking together. See how they are happy together.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
cxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ is always ready to welcome them because he knows they have realised their mistake. Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing!

26 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by big3boy: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by mosho2good: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
����������

*ANYTHING THAT ANNOYS YOU*
is teaching you patience and calmness.

*Anyone that abandons you* is teaching you how to stand up on your own feet.

*Anything that offends you* is teaching you forgiveness and compassion.

*Anything that has power over you* is teaching you to get greater power.

*Anything that you hate* is teaching you unconditional love.

*Anything that you fear* is teaching you courage to overcome your fears.

*Anything you can't control* is teaching you to let go.

*Any NO you get from humans* is teaching you to be independent.

*Any problem you have* is teaching you how to get solution to problems.

*Any attack you get* is teaching you the best form of defence.

*Anyone who looks down on you* is teaching you to look up to GOD.

Always look out for the lesson in every situation you face in every phase of life.

Stay lifted and *BE WISE*

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man
Jonathan eeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by happney65: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Do you expect them to be throwing punches at each other?Capital NO!

5 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jonathan is one humble man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
TEYA:

You are still doing 'Jonathan is great'. They are all the same! They are birds of a feather flocking together. See how they are happy together.
A good man will always be happy... A man that has no blood on his hands... Nothing can happen to him...

He is the best.

15 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by adewuyiade: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ and patience please finish that oyegun he no sabi

7 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by edmaraja: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
The good (GEJ), the bad (Oyegun) and the ugly(Mama P)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.