Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Funai To Dr Alex Ekwueme University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funai To Dr Alex Ekwueme University (447 Views)

Alex Ekwueme University Is Totally Off The Grid. / Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funai To Dr Alex Ekwueme University by NoNonsense8464(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
MUST WE ACCEPT EVERYTHING IMPOSED ON US?

The former president, Goodluck Jonathan, renamed UNILAG to Moshood Abiola University of lagos in honor of late MKO Abiola. This became a subject of litigation and protests from students and alumni of the institution while a court finally ruled that the change was illegal.

At the beginning of this session, we were imposed a huge amount I termed "Unhealthy Charges", with a threat of voluntary withdrawal of studentship of anyone that fails to pay within a stipulated time frame. We all paid with fear of withdrawal!!

Before the end of last session, we were asked to pay #450 for photo albums, we paid but what we were given was passports... ARU!!! The list of the ill treatments continues...

Now, it is the change of FUNAI to Dr Alex Ekwueme University...
What an arrant nonsense!!!
What a fundamental contradiction!!
This nonsense should stop... I prefer the name FUNAI... And Federal Government should be made to understand the principles of constitutionalism.
I implore all FUNAI students and ALUMNI to rise against this rational irrationalities imposed us...

#I_CAN_NEVER_LIKE_WHAT_I_HATE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Women Empowerment And National Development In Nigeria / University Of Bologna Study Grants For International Students. / Adedoyin Wants HND Programmes Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.