Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore (1315 Views)

How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong / Japan Or Singapore / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by folylinklaptop: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Am a small business owner intending to travel to Hong Kong or Singapore to source for tokunbo or used products so as to look for another source of income cos Nigeria economy is not friendly now .i need advise on how to go about it .I only have my international passport .pls what did I need to be eligible for d Visa.i need ur opinion and advice pls .
Re: New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by adechi: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
For Singapore, you need Invitation letter from a host or company from there
Re: New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by folylinklaptop: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I need more knowledge abt this .house ur advice and opinions needed .all d travel agency in d house
Re: New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by Larrycool1234(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Bro you already have a lead, the first comment says, u need a sponsor company, what I expect from u is to hit google and source for companies does the biz, send them mails and start from there ! GOODLUCK bro
Re: New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by onatisi(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
The easiest way to travel to Singapore now seems to be through Malaysia. Getting a visa to singapore is now hard for nigerians
Re: New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by folylinklaptop: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks .anyone living in Singapore to shed more light for me .or which country is best.affordable to source for tokunbo goods like laptops,electronic,phones.more light ,knowledge please.
Re: New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore by folylinklaptop: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
still in need of info

(1) (Reply)

Is There Penalty Overstaying Another ECOWAS Country As A Nigerian / Any Idea Of Cheap Hotel In Abeokuta? / Horses Airlifted By Swiss Military To Test Evacuation Of Injured Animals(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.