Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Free Bitcoin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Free Bitcoin (393 Views)

Gain Free Bitcoin With Just A Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Bitcoin by PowerMagnet: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Hello guys.. ever heard of slide coin??
You receive Bitcoin in allowing lockscreen ads on your mobile device. You nid a coin base account in other to be credited. Remember coinbase don't allow Nigeria and some other countries to buy or sell Bitcoin. Buh u can transfer your btc to other cryptocurrency platform like luno... Etc. .
The beauty of this app is that u re allowed to make withdrawal once in every 24 hours.
Enter the referral code
mrf280

when signing up to get started.
You can go to google playstore to download this app.
Just registered today

Re: Free Bitcoin by PowerMagnet: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2018
Doesnt consume much data

Re: Free Bitcoin by PowerMagnet: 1:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Wow it pays,
Just decided yo make a withdrawal and it appeared.

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola-salako Shares New Photos To Celebrate 40th Birthday / As Dem Carry Me To Mortuary, My Dead Papa, Chase Me Back To Life -julius Agwu / My Music More Important To Me Than My Dressing – Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.