Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate (1636 Views)

Why Is That There Is No Any BBNaija 2018 Housemate From The North? / Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Webvibez: 2:46am On Feb 03, 2018

Who is Ifu Ennada? Ask no more, Because the pretty Ifu Ennada is one of the 20 contestants in the Big Brother Naija 2018 “Double Wahala” reality tv show.

Ifu is competing for the 45 million naira win, inclusive other housemates like, Miracle, Tobi Bakre, Lolu, Angel, Ahneeka among others.
Ifu says she loves drinking Mojitos, partying, online shopping and of course, Karaoke. She’s a self-made woman, who remembers the feeling of making her first millions.
Her real names are Iheme Faith Uloma and she studied at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun state. She was born on 23rd of July.

In a chat with BBNaija she says she’d miss her phone the most, as she loves replying folks on Social Media.
What will you be bringing into the BB House: raw, unfiltered honesty, a lot of fun, I’m always the life of the party
What will you do with the prize money: I have some scripts I have written – I want to make films, I also want to build a fitness brand, I also want to go into hair business, also charity

What irritates you most in other people: I don’t like bullies and nosey people.

Her Twitter and Instagram Handle is: @ifuennada

Her Facebook Profile is: Ifu ENnada

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-ifu-ennada-profile-biography.html

Briareos, UjSizzle, prof800
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by psychologist(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Nairalanders
United in love

Chelsea sef
Them and stupid names
Hazard
Drinkwater

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Jibwillz: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
garuba lawal on his way to Manchester united to relieve lukaku..

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Saintsquare(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jibwillz:
garuba lawal on his way to Manchester united to relieve lukaku..
see you, Chelsea already hijacked the deal ,conte didn't want to MORATA the deal

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by OldBeer: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
To the mods banning people anyhow, go and ask the former mods who were around during the famous Garri War on Nairaland what their eyes saw.

Ask Se.un what Garri activists turned his forum to before he had to open a thread to call a truce.

Shebi to open new moniker dey very easy. Dont worry, we will soon reach 3million members.

Una never see anything, keep pushing useless threads to frontpage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
I think giroud will score more epl goals than Harry Kane this season

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by ThatKING(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
What a goal form Henry Jay Jay Okocha shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by MrToothBrush: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
I can't believe Garret Bale just scored for Manchester City

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by MrToothBrush: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please who can confirm the Signing Of kelehchi ihenacho from Barcelona to Al-hali of Ethiopia ?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Dontquit: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
I thought Danilo goal was super buy when I saw Lukaku goal I chamge my mind...

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Dontquit: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
MrToothBrush:
Please who can confirm the Signing Of kelehchi ihenacho from Barcelona to Al-hali of Ethiopia ?

I confirmed it oooooo dem sign na Buhari b in Agent.
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by obi4eze(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
See ban... Dem go tire! I'm ready to create 1 million monikers...

By the way, make this home based Eagles try win CHAN tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by Ermacc: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
OldBeer:
To the mods banning people anyhow, go and ask the former mods who were around during the famous Garri War on Nairaland what their eyes saw.

Ask Se.un what Garri activists turned his forum to before he had to open a thread to call a truce.

Shebi to open new moniker dey very easy. Dont worry, we will soon reach 3million members.

Una never see anything, keep pushing useless threads to frontpage.

hahaha, I remember the garri gang. #freethederailers
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate by babatunde80(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
nigeria will beat morrocco tonight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Under The Dome / Top Ten Most Romantic And Action Thriller Of Korean Drama / Download The Latest Series With Getseries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.