Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (112609 Views)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by tunemike(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Ejiadepeps:

This workforce people are so annoying. I wonder what they want. 08143332223. Call them
who has called workforce o
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by owolabee: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
anyone who has the past questions should pls help send to owolabi1704@gmail.com coz I was unable to download it via the google drive.
pls help send, God bless u
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Aiteeywhyte(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
davide470:
Guys,

The idea of creating a whatsapp group is frown at by the admin as it would be lead to important information being diverted away from Nairaland. Can we stick to this group, please?

Also, the link below has been dropped couple of times to download the materials.. please desist from dropping your mails going forward;

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1dSfYGUB_B_mPjsYkCFKjXIi12h3evmET

Wishing you all success!

Please, I'm trying the link but I can't download it.
I'm finding it difficult to find my way around and download.
Please someone should help me please

this is my email
itohanenebulele@gmail.com
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by joywendy(f): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Aiteeywhyte:

Please, I'm trying the link but I can't download it. I'm finding it difficult to find my way around and download. Please someone should help me please

this is my email itohanenebulele@gmail.com
Are you on telegram?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Scholarifeoma(f): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2018
DanielsParker:

me..

Pls where are you presently? ...cos am in aba now and wud travel to Enugu first thing in the morning. I need you to pls help me with info on the happening at the venue pending wen I ll arrive
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DanielsParker(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Scholarifeoma:

Pls where are you presently? ...cos am in aba now and wud travel to Enugu first thing in the morning. I need you to pls help me with info on the happening at the venue pending wen I ll arrive

I'm in Enugu. I live close to imt
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by layez: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Workforce been dey set more esoteric questions than dragnet..... if they dont want to recruit, they should tell us.. How on earth do they want us to solve dose advanced numerical in a min.... it is well ooo
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by sparkles007: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
For those in Abuja. ..plz how do I get to this address: COMPUTER & TELECOM AND SERVICES (NIG.) LIMITED - Address: Plot 1014, Samuel Ademulegun street, Jinifa Plaza, Suite 18E, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.

Coming from Kaduna ....so which cabs do I take?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Norasparkle(f): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good evening. Please for those that wrote the exam, how was your paper? please tell us.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DanielsParker(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
layez:
Workforce been dey set more esoteric questions than dragnet..... if they dont want to recruit, they should tell us.. How on earth do they want us to solve dose advanced numerical in a min.... it is well ooo

Hmm.. mine is tomorrow.. is it that bad?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by zera(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
DanielsParker:

Hmm.. mine is tomorrow.. is it that bad?

its really tough......they said no caculator is allowed but the maths you will see will discourage you from even solving it

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by FamousGrace: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thank you o... I mean Friesland dragnet numerics were way simpler than this... I didn't even know I could use calculator on the system. God will make ways for us
layez:

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by layez: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
@Daniels
Its not that bad.... depending on your strong suit, you will see it and do it... All the best see below for what came out....

@Norasparkles and To whom,
50 questions in 50mins
10 verbal
10numerical
Deductive rzn
Inductive rzn
Advance numericals

That's pretty much the synopsis of what we did....why i complained was when you see figures like $2998665.50 and you ask yourself wtf??

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by layez: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
FamousGrace:
Thank you o... I mean Friesland dragnet numerics were way simpler than this... I didn't even know I could use calculator on the system. God will make ways for us
The calc na waste of time, when i saw that its not the chart type of numerical, i was happy until i started seeing dose mirage like questions, i be like howfar nah...whats all these.... then the assumption made, assumption not made..... Jesus

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by FamousGrace: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Assumptions cracked me up ehn..I just chose assumptions made in most of them... The maths was a no go area it's like they want us to leave it blank.. The exceptional one is the abstract reasoning where shapes change using those arrows.. Hmmn, God bless the heart of a job seekers.
layez:

The calc na waste of time, when i saw that its not the chart type of numerical, i was happy until i started seeing dose mirage like questions, i be like howfar nah...whats all these.... then the assumption made, assumption not made..... Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Norasparkle(f): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
FamousGrace:

Hey grace are u saying there is on screen calculator for sterling bank?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Adk007: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
What an Exam experience.....questions like stone, in all,we gave our best sha,let's trust God to see us through.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Enkay12: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lolzzz.. Funny thing..
They know its almost impossible to solve those adv numericals cos you will spend all the time trying to solve them.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Paschal001: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Today exam no be beans. Chai, workforce haff kill person. I did not even solve one of d numerical questions.
The assumption part was incomprehensible and the clock that stood ticking away increased the blood pressure.
God help us.
Them for te us say they no wan recruit na cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by FamousGrace: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
I want aware we could use it
Norasparkle:

Hey grace are u saying there is on screen calculator for sterling bank?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by FamousGrace: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
My friend took an exam with WF last week and he told me questions asked were simple interest, sets and permutation.. Only for me to get there and see questions like multiply 25 metric tons *80.95 and 77.95=ha mogbe,I guessed althroughfor the numerics.. U guys should study tho, I wish you the best tomorrow
Paschal001:
Today exam no be beans. Chai, workforce haff kill person. I did not even solve one of d numerical questions.
The assumption part was incomprehensible and the clock that stood ticking away increased the blood pressure.
God help us.
Them for te us say they no wan recruit na cry cry
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Obinovictor(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
I replied the mail requesting me to fill in O'level details later than the given deadline. Do I still have a chance of getting the invite?

Anyone with similar case?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by olajumoke12: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
dday001:
pls i got a mail from work force but the content of the mail does not sound like it is for Sterling Bank Recruitment

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Date: Tuesday 20th February, 2018

Time: 10am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Please come along with copies of the following:

1. CV

2. Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)

3. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

4. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Did you attend the interview and what role?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by honunlimited(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
The venue for Abuja test Centre is
COMPUTER & TELECOM AND SERVICES (NIG.) LIMITED - Address: Plot 1014, Samuel Ademulegun street, Jinifa Plaza, Suite 18E, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria

Can someone help me with how I can get there from Berger?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by layez: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
olajumoke12:

Did you attend the interview and what role?
perhaps, its another work, if it was sterling, u will most likely see something like "sequel to your so so so"
some pple came for documentation too today while others came for sterling test.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Whytea(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Obinovictor:
I replied the mail requesting me to fill in O'level details later than the given deadline. Do I still have a chance of getting the invite?

Anyone with similar case?

Same here broda...... mail was sent 11:29am, deadline was 12pm... SMH!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Aiteeywhyte(f): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
joywendy:
Are you on telegram?

No
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Aiteeywhyte(f): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
joywendy:
Are you on telegram?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Job Library 2013 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.