Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (112577 Views)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by impact22: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pls I have an issue I saw an Email from work force just now because my battery went down last night. I was asked to complete the form before 12noon today and I saw the mail around 3:46pm. With that fear that I have exeeded the time I just clicked on the link not knowing that a unique username was already given. Wen I logged in i saw just wrote my old user name and clicked proceed and later submitted. It was latter o discovered that I used my old user name. In fact i have been worried about it pls what can I do.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by impact22: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pls I have an issue I saw an Email from work force just now because my battery went down last night. I was asked to complete the form before 12noon today and I saw the mail around 3:46pm. With that fear that I have exeeded the time I just clicked on the link not knowing that a unique user ID was already given. Wen I logged in i saw just wrote my old user name and clicked proceed and later submitted. It was latter o discovered that I used my old user ID. In fact i have been worried about it pls what can I do.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Please help forward to mosesadefour@gmail.com
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by simon086(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
VikkyPweety:

Tnks
Please forward to me bsj4jah@gmail.com
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Ayjagun(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kindly forward. Thanks
Aroboi:

If u av gotten..pls send to alex.isgood@yahoo.com
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by dday001: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
pls i got a mail from work force but the content of the mail does not sound like it is for Sterling Bank Recruitment

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Date: Tuesday 20th February, 2018

Time: 10am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Please come along with copies of the following:

1. CV

2. Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)

3. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

4. NYSC Discharge Certificate
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by gracechinny: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
please pastquestion#chinenyenkpoku@gmail.com.God bless
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by AjesiDayuman: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
I also saw the mail late, you can try to apply again your unique ID. Let's hope that we will not be penalized for our late response as some of UA got the mail late.
impact22:
Pls I have an issue I saw an Email from work force just now because my battery went down last night. I was asked to complete the form before 12noon today and I saw the mail around 3:46pm. With that fear that I have exeeded the time I just clicked on the link not knowing that a unique user ID was already given. Wen I logged in i saw just wrote my old user name and clicked proceed and later submitted. It was latter o discovered that I used my old user ID. In fact i have been worried about it pls what can I do.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
dday001:
pls i got a mail from work force but the content of the mail does not sound like it is for Sterling Bank Recruitment

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

1. CV

When.......and check the security..... You will see which company is using workforce to invite u for the interview
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by dday001: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
pls which email address was use to send mail. somebody help
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by samirnasri(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Concerning the past questions, to spread it faster and more efficiently, it should be uploaded to google drive and the link should be dropped. That way whoever needs it would just click on the link and download. It saves time for everyone.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Debbylia(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Someone should please help forward the past questions to yahyadeborah@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by impact22: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
I will do that in faith I pray it won't be double application.
AjesiDayuman:
I also saw the mail late, you can try to apply again your unique ID. Let's hope that we will not be penalized for our late response as some of UA got the mail late.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by assavin: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
dday001:

1. CV

Bros, that's gnld
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by gracechinny: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
pls i need pastquestion# Chinenyenkpoku@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Job Library 2013 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.