Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (49752 Views)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Tessyama1: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Nollywood actors, Ramsey Nouah and Damilola Adegbite are pictured all loved up on set a new movie, Yoruba Demons.

The movie currently under production stars; AY, Ramsey Nouah, Jim Iyke, Falz, Damilola, Rosy Meurer and more. See more photos from the movie scenes...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/ramsey-nouah-and-damilola-adegbite.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by phlamesG: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2018
The last pic tho grin

AY and his barber deserves this

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by mekuso89(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2018
the first pic got me erected

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by BEENUEL(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2018
Guys, Who has seen Black Pattern grin

Plus, EPL will be lit today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by ashewoboy(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Mehn, i used to trip for this babe back then, i wanted to fvck hercheesy. Btw, she resembles eniqurl. I could settle for eniqurl and fvck her you knowcheesy. If you don't get the original babe, you get the babe that is synonymous to the original. A lady once confessed that she fvcked a guy because he looked like sarkodiecheesy. I will be fvcking eniqurl because she looks like damilola.
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by OneCorner: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Na only God know if na Igbo or fulani dey epp diz Ay barb hair

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Isn't he too old to be still be playing such roles.
Nollywood and wrong casting are like tea and bread.
In Hollywood, Ramsey Noah's age mates are already playing father roles and the bald headed man is here romancing a girl young enough to be his daughter.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Terminator1234g: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
MEAWHILE SOME SET OF HOOLIGANS ARE THINKING OF THE NEXT CRIME THEY WILL PERPETUATE, I WONT CALL NAMES

IPOB LOVE TO DEY SUCK TRUMP ASS.

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

IGBO JEWS......llloooooolllll

Ipob yoots.

AND DAMNN SOME NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE SO ROTTEN WITH HATE

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by gmoney12: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
na to join movie o...see smooching.. but whose is smooching wearing a bra?even when covered she still wear bra
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Teewhy2: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
They shall wan portray all Yoruba Guys as some one who is naturally a gifted smooth talker and Casanova and also who prides himself in been able to acquire a huge followership of female admirers and side chicks.
They see the Yoruba guys as someone who is also gifted at absolving himself of any responsibility in his relationships. but this is absolutely true for majority of yoruba guys.
Yoruba guys are very loving, caring and very romantic, I know they might not spend much like their Igbo counterparts but they are loyal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Destined2win: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
percieving trash from the movie already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by zombieHUNTER: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
mekuso89:

You are definitely sick

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by alfred007(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Let’s just be out there fucking , getting high and staying happy with all that Good vibes flowing freely . This Love & Marriage of a thing na just high blood pressure last last ��‍♂️
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by rxmusa(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Immorality
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by benben1000: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
So this picture has a meaning?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by lordsharks(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Love movie tinx
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by rose54321: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
AY the correct business man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Flexherbal(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
rose54321:
AY the correct business man.
I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by oshe11: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
U can only hail yoruba demon cos U never experience warri cool guy wen get mouth and money b4....

A friend of mine once impregnated 4 girls at same time and they all aborted it without any hullabaloo......

If I share my experience some of my victims go know me heregrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pic 1. Nothing sweet pass early morning fuks
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Iseoluwani: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
In other news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by brightalo17: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
barnesmith067:
Pay after win , are you kidding me
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by Iseoluwani: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
lonelydora:
Seun, why was this topic removed? Would you have done same if it were ti be a bible?

"Do unto others what ye would want them do unto you"

Don't u know seun z an hypocrite atheist, hopefullandlord better pass am. At least landlord worshiping indomie...

Sorry FSM
spaghetti SOMETHING SHA kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by pweshboi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
ok... so that first PISHURE Wetin dey go on under that duvet so...

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by iluvdonjazzy: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ramsey shey u don start again with your kissi kissi abi? AY your bear bear be like say u gum am.
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by ikefight: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice
Re: "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set by IgboBasthard: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
mekuso89:

You are a danger to yourself and society

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. / Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.