Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home (883 Views)

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2018
ANY MAN THAT CAN HANDLE HIS PHONE WELL, CAN HANDLE HIS WIFE BEST.
1)You are always scared to stay away from your phone for just a day. Let your wife also see that you don't want to stay away from her even if it's for a day.

2) You hate to see your phone stay without money (airtime). You should also hate to see your wife stay without money.

3)Because you are so used to your phone, you sometimes prefer it to a new one no matter how sophisticated is the new. Value your wife above any woman out there, no matter how good looking she is.

4) You are always happy when your phone battery is full and strong, and even when it is running down you don't hesitate to charge it. Your wife sometimes becomes physically weak by ensuring everything goes well in the house. Keep her strong emotionally by your kind words and assist with the house chores where necessary; by doing this you would make her full of energy to face what lies ahead.

5) You feel terrible whenever your phone slips from your hand to the ground. Feel same whenever anything hurts your wife.

6) Whenever you are using your phone to make a serious call, you always want to stay away from distractions. Treat your wife the same way when discussing serious issues.

7) Your phone contains so much inside; your contacts, codes, memorable pictures etc, hence the value you place on it. Your wife has some treasures hidden in her, please value her.

cool Sometimes when the outer casing of your phone fades, you feel embarrass to hold it in public. Always ensure your wife looks good wherever she goes, remember, she is said to be the glory of the man.

9) Whenever your phone has a problem, you become unavailable to your callers. Let your wife's problems make you unavailable to anything needing your attention, until she is alright.

10) You feel uncomfortable when your phone mouthpiece is having a problem. Let it also disturb you when your wife couldn't get what you are saying, then look for a better way to fix it until she can clearly understand what you are saying. The same applies to your earpiece; make sure you always remove anything that will block your ears from hearing and listening to her.

11) Like you use your phone to browse the internet, interact with friends from different social networks. Let your wife also become a platform for your social interaction with family and friends. Also there are so many resources in your wife that you never knew of, just be humble enough and browse through, you'll be surprise that your wife knows so much, it's just like your phone, how you don't know everything it can do.

Let us endeavour to give better service to our wives.

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by jhydebaba(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Not true joor.
I cant handle my wife the way I handle my phone.

So, I will lend out my wife to my friends the way I use to lend my phone to them to play games abi Kojo!

Or will I beat my wife the way my son use to beat talking tom on my phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2018
jhydebaba:
Not true joor.

So, I will lend out my wife to my friends the way I use to lend my phone to them to play games abi Kojo!

Or will I beat my wife the way my son use to beat talking tom on my phone cheesy
lol I don't say u should lend her out but take care of her as we always do with our phone
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2018
jhydebaba:
Not true joor.

lol I don't say u should lend her out but take care of her as we always do with our phone
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by ubunja(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2018
take your vagina worshipping attitude and jump off a cliff.
in my home my happiness comes first. i pay the bills, i buy the food forget about happy wife happy life.thats only for fools.in my home a woman is a visitor.if she dont make me feel like i king i NEXT her.so many young tender gals desperate for marriage for me and my money to bend a knee to a woman.
sorry forget and die.in your dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2018
ubunja:
take your vagina worshipping attitude and jump off a cliff.
in my home my happiness comes first. i pay the bills, i buy the food forget about happy wife happy life.thats only for fools.in my home a woman is a visitor.if she dont make me feel like i king i NEXT her.so many young tender gals desperate for marriage for me and my money to bend a knee to a woman.
sorry forget and die.in your dreams.

Hmm bro's is just an advice
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by ubunja(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2018
easymanofdpeopl:

Hmm bro's is just an advice
do you know whats tiring about all this advice? angry
its always MEN DO THIS, MEN DO THAT, MEN DO THIS, MEN DO THAT, its tiring.men are tired of being always the problem. always being the ones to please.always the ones needing advice.are women angels??that they dont need advice? we are TIRED!!!!!!!!!!
thats why men are choosing sex dolls. they are T I R E D ....
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2018
ubunja:

do you know whats tiring about all this advice? angry
its always MEN DO THIS, MEN DO THAT, MEN DO THIS, MEN DO THAT, its tiring.men are tired of being always the problem. always being the ones to please.always the ones needing advice.are women angels??that they dont need advice? we are TIRED!!!!!!!!!!
thats why men are choosing sex dolls. they are T I R E D ....

Hahaha funny bro's but they are human being as well let respect them so that they can reciprocate u know

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by bjayx: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Got that
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by IAMSASHY(f): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2018
undecided wives treat your husbands the same way you treat yourselves during your menstrual period to have a happy home angry
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided wives treat your husbands the same way you treat yourselves during your menstrual period to have a happy home angry

lol sister what kind of advice is that?
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by ubunja(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
easymanofdpeopl:

Hahaha funny bro's but they are human being as well let respect them so that they can reciprocate u know
#IStandWithSexDolls
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2018
IAMSASHY:

Lol what kind of advice is that my sister
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2018
My phone will never shout at me or expect me to value it more than my mom.
My phone has earned me more money than all the women I've met (excluding mom) can offer me

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
lilbest4:
My phone will never shout at me or expect me to value it more than my mom.
My phone has earned me more money than all the women I've met (excluding mom) can offer me

hmm true but pray for the best ones among women. Not all of them are bad
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by kokakola: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Funny how people equate women with inanimate objects to pass a message...

Well done OP, I got the message though.

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by Belafonte(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
I change phones quite regularly, and I've currently got two; a main phone and a side phone for when the main decides to misbehave. cool

Ubunja, biko check ya mail.
Re: Treat Your Wife As You Treat Your Phone To Have A Better Home by easymanofdpeopl(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Belafonte:
I change phones quite regularly, and I've currently got two; a main phone and a side phone for when the main decides to misbehave. cool

Ubunja, biko check ya mail.

U are three funny not two funny anymore

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Sad N120,000  a Month Cannot Maintain A Nigerian Girl”- Joro Mofin / Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. / Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Students, Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.