Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. (5220 Views)

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I am suffering from voter's fatigue. After 2015, I lost hope in the system. Besides, I am too young to take a bllet for Nigeria grin

Sis, do not give up hope yet. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep faith alive. It is well.
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:
The region that voted for Buhari in the South should get ready for jihad after Benue/Adamawa/Taraba who voted Buhari are thoroughly beaten to submission.

2019 - 2023, will be years of blood and tears amongst those who insulted Jonathan from that region.

Ngozi, pls give me a bottle of malt and chicken.

We have always been ready for them. They met their Waterloo the last two times they invaded Yorubaland. They won't dare!
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by toodark: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
and you apologize to the northerners for allowing their people to be killed by boko haram....
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:
Op, don't beg them to apologize to Jonathan because by 2019, Benin Republic will start hosting Refugees of that region that insulted Jonathan even till this day.

Just keep calm, watch and prepare for Operation Southern Jihad.

Be careful what you wish others. It could become your lot. I don't wish it for you though.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
toodark:
and you apologize to the northerners for allowing their people to be killed by boko haram....
All lives matter- northerners or southerners.

Please try to get over 2015 election. Move on bro.

We have a new sorry case on our hands- nepotistic Buhari
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by uba1991: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
A government dat was borrowing to pay salaries, a government dat inheritted $49b but hand over $29b after 6yrs. It is only a fuuuuul dat ll ask me to apologize to such clueless government
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by deomelllo: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
Pavarottii:
We are this mess today, because of the blind collective hatred of Good luck Ebele Jonathan and we need to tender an apology . The north, the west and those in the south and east that went against him... If not Wat we are in today. Is just d beginning. More bloods will be spilled...

Wen GOd said touch not my annoited.. U people think is only pastor.

Cos my dear until an apology is tendered. Buhari will still win 2019. This is spiritual . More than Wat meets d eyes.

" NIGERIANS WILL PRAISE ME WHEN I STEP DOWN' GEJ.
[/s]

Ijaw people admitted that Jona fukkked up and they have moved on, why is it so hard for Igbos to move on?

Den swear for you people ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Personally, you should keep quiet and let people who have knowledge speak.

The government cannot determine the 2 prices you quoted above without bankrupting the country.

Go and read and learn more about your country.

people like you are the reasons this country isn't moving forward.. I wonder why your father didn't use condom grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Ijaw people admitted that Jona fukkked up and they have moved on, why is it so hard for Igbos to move on?

I don't know what's wrong with these poor boys must you guys mention ipob? is ipob the cause of your miserable life? grin grin grin.. lemme slay in my zone

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by BankeSmalls(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Move on, when I still buy fuel at #250?

Which kain frying pan to fire be that?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

people like you are the reasons this country isn't moving forward.. I wondered why your father didn't use condom grin grin grin

This is going too far. Insulting somebody's father because he disagreed wiith you on a national discuss. Sad!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Move on, when I still buy fuel at #250?

Which kain frying pan to fire be that?
the guys on nairaland are so stupid.. imagine what the dullard said.. deleting my account soon though angry angry

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by jaymichael(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pavarottii:

Wat is the price of fuel now? And Wat was the average price of fuel during GEJ time?
What was the price of fuel during Abacha's regime. If your god GEJ cannot sustain oil price at the amount Obasanjo and Yaradua left it, why blame PMB for the increase in fuel price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
rlauncher:

This is going too far. Insulting somebody's father because he disagree with you on a national discuss. Sad!
STF Bitch! why is the dullard mentioning ipob? is IPOb the cause of his miserable life? are ipob members not peoples parents too?

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

the guys on nairaland are so stupid.. imagine what the dullard said.. deleting my account soon though angry angry

Why are you crying now. Did you not encourage the Avengers to blow up pipelines or not. Didn't you take their sides. Or have you forgotten that all your comments online about the Avengers can still be traced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
jaymichael:
What was the price of fuel during Abacha's regime. If your god GEJ cannot sustain oil price at the amount Obasanjo and Yaradua left it, why blame PMB for the increase in fuel price.

I've only one word for you;
tell buhari to lend his cow brain for you

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
rlauncher:

Why are you crying now. Did you not encourage the Avengers to blow up pipelines or not. Didn't you take their sides. Or have you forgotten that all your comments online about the Avengers can still be traced.

this man is going crazy. check my profile you dumbass.. I registered some days ago, so when did I support avengers? in your dreams? Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by Pavarottii(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
jaymichael:
Where u not dere wen they campaigned that as oil price is falling that price would be less. Wen voted in that they will make fuel sell at 40naira per litre.
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by jaymichael(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I've only one word for you;
tell buhari to lend his cow brain for you
Comment only on threads within your scope of understanding and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by Pavarottii(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Be there, crying ipob... Me am an ijaw man. U really don't know Wat we are in.. if u do u will know is upon matter. The sufferings this year would be doubled.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

this man is going crazy. check my profile you dumbass.. I registered some days ago, so when did I support avengers? in your dreams? Grow up kid.

Did you speak out against the Avengers or not. We all knew why oil prices had to jack-up in this country. Supporters of the Avengers shouldn't be crying foul now.

By the way, I said online, not nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by Pavarottii(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
rlauncher:

NO, I DISAGREE WITH YOU!

YOUR TERRIBLE INCOMPETENCE AND CRASS CORRUPTION FORCED MANY TO VOTE AGAINST YOU, THEREBY PAVING THE WAY FOR BUHARI TO ASCEND INTO ASO ROCK.

HAD YOU BEING A SERIOUS MINDED PRESIDENT, WE WON'T BE HAVING THIS EXOTERIC CLANNISH TRABALIST AS PRESIDENT TODAY.

NO REGRET VOTING YOU OUT. MAY WE NEVER HAVE YOUR LIKES AS PRESIDENT AGAIN.
One of them here who won't say the truth cos of shame or tribal lines. But has his conscience fighting with him daily.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by jaymichael(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pavarottii:

Where u not dere wen they campaigned that as oil price is falling that price would be less. Wen voted in that they will make fuel sell at 40naira per litre.
Who promised you #40 per liter of petrol? Os it PMB? do you have evidence to that effect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by rlauncher(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pavarottii:

One of them here who won't say the truth cos of shame or tribal lines. But has his conscience fighting with him daily.

I have no regret supporting Buhari in the election so long as GEJ is out. I couldn't endure one more minute of him in Aso Rock. His government stank to the heavens.

We can always vote out any underperforming elected officer, Buhari is not left out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by deomelllo: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I don't know what's wrong with these poor boys must you guys mention ipob? is ipob the cause of your miserable life? grin grin grin.. lemme slay in my zone

See guilty conscience.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by deomelllo: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pavarottii:

Be there, crying ipob... Me am an ijaw man. U really don't know Wat we are in.. if u do u will know is upon matter. The sufferings this year would be doubled.

You are not ijaw, stick to your village ipob identity..

Ijaw people don move on, but na only SE Igbos dey carry jona matter for head, crying more than the bereaved..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
deomelllo:

Ijaw people don move on, but na only SE Igbos dey carry jona matter for head, crying more than the bereaved..

grin grin grin

it's only your father that doesn't want to forget about it... fool

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by deomelllo: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
TheUpsetGirl:

it's only your father that doesn't want to forget about it... fool
[/s]

Back to sender x 90000000000000000000000000000000000000 x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Please, stop sharing with the world how you feel about your own parents..

1 Like

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by modik(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:

But you said fuel.....crude oil and fuel are not the same thing ....though derivative

All the same the FG cannot determine the market prices of consumer products in the market, it is simply impossible

Then Nigerian economy under Bubu is on Autopilot??
LOL
Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by modik(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin

Bigotry driven government.

Looting is corruption, but tribalism and bigotry is not.

One chance

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by IgboBasthard: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
modik:

Then Nigerian economy under Bubu is on Autopilot??
LOL

It is called Free Market where prices are determined by the forces of supply and demand in an openly competitive environment.

The alternative is to set prices (and send soldiers across the country to enforce government prices). If that happens the traders would simply not turn up. That's what is happening with fuel (petro). Imagine if food sellers are hoArdingly food and refusing to come to the market?

Coconut heads like Modik will starve to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. by toodark: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
rlauncher:

All lives matter- northerners or southerners.

Please try to get over 2015 election. Move on bro.

We have a new sorry case on our hands- nepotistic Buhari

buhari weakend boko haram...thats all what we care about...if una like make una go hug transformers...we will vote buhari again...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Uzodinma Escapes As Convoy Comes Under Heavy Attack Shooting By UGM- -video / North-south Dialogue. What Southerners Misunderstand / The Willinks Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.