Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale (475 Views)

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by EdificationBoss: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Ghanaian reggae-dancehall musician Shatta Wale has given a clear indication that his recent deal with Zylofon Media will propel him to greater heights beyond what has been achieved by multiple Grammy Award winner Jay-Z.

The 2014 Ghana Music Awards Artiste of the Year holds a strong believe that he has a solid backing from Zylofon to outdo the American rapper and businessman.

Shortly after his unveiling on Wednesday, January 31, the ‘Freedom’ hit maker said Ghanaians will see his hard work and will testify to the rest of the world.

“I think in the next year or two my fans should really watch out, Shatta Wale is going to be bigger than Jay-Z and all the [big] artistes in America,” he said.

Shatta Wale has committed to a three-year deal with Zylofon Media, owned by Nana Appiah Mensah.

He joins Stonebwoy, Obibini, Kumi Guitar, Becca and Joyce Blessing who are already part of the Zylofon Musicn family.

About Zylofon Media
Zylofon Media Company Limited is limited liability company duly registered and incorporated in Ghana by the company’s Act of 1963 (ACT 179).

They are a multimedia entertainment company established to supply profitable, acceptable, audio and visual entertainment to diverse domestic and international consumers.

Apart from its music activities, it also has a movie making wing among other creative arts sects.

Recently, the company launched a fund for creative artists and a digital platform for creative people to monitise their creative works

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/ill-be-bigger-than-jay-z-shatta-wale.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by Subudu(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Please, who is shitty wale?
Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by cruzita(f): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2018
WORK TOWARDS IT THEN
Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by eljimmah: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2018
I think this guy will do great as a comedian
Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by OneCorner: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2018
cruzita:
WORKS TOWARDS IT THEN
Chai! see engrish!

Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by Threebear(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2018
cruzita:
WORK TOWARDS IT THEN
grin
I'm sure he's hearings yous grin

Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by Threebear(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Shatta wale when you dissed wizzy I knew you were a goat but now I can confirm calling you a goat is an insult to goats grin

Re: I’ll Be Bigger Than Jay-z – Shatta Wale by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2018
I just love this guy,of course most of what he says and does seems laughable, the more reason I like him

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Celebrates Fellow Comedian Ushbebe On His Birthday / 9 Signs You Aren’t Actually In Love, Just Emotionally Dependent / Rapper, Drake Gives Out Almost $1 Million In His New “god's Plan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.