Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! (6495 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by vanhelsing(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2010
heard on local news that da grin is dead, somebody tell me its not true,
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Dolemite(f): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2010
What local news?
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Amya(f): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
What local news?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Mobinga: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
Na wa 4 una. Death no de fear face
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by dominique(f): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
@poster
na you wan kill him? abeg pls don't open threads you don't have correct proof to.
i've searched all over the net, he's responding to treatment.
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Enukpelebe: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2010
Dagrin is the only Rapper who care for the ghettos others diss,so for this alone do we ghettos put our kneels down for him,He must survive the Race we still need him and to all my fellow Dirty Head Hip hop ees,put up some candles light and pray without ceasing for a Soldier
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by seunniji(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2010
i dont want to believe it but i hard it myself from a matron in luth
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by statik(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2010
I heard da same shit yxtaday. Bleep thx news!!!.wish thx na jxt rumour, jxt wish,
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by dammiecool(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2010
I pray its not true cry cry cry cry
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by lalaboi(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2010
Got a message from his group on FB. . . he's not dead. . .

Pls continue Discussion here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431189.192.html
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Heebro(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
O boy 4 where u here that from?is not dead.
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by UKBoy1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2010
Saw this saying that he's dead http://gidinoize./2010/04/22/da-grin-is-really-and-truly-dead/ . Don't know how credible Gidinoise is. I hope it isn't true.
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by tayoast(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
i was terrified wen i heard d rumour.
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by D1KeleVra(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
lalaboi:

Got a message from his group on FB. . . he's not dead. . .

Pls continue Discussion here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431189.192.html

NOOO!!! I want to continue discussion HERE! PERIOD!!! cool you can't tell me noth'n
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by tosinaded2: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
dagrin lives forever cry cry cry

guy was just too real, yyyyyy
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by whizdude(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
,he just cant afford to be dead, i mean its all over facebook n m beginning to give in already, mhen i˙,m devastated mhennnnnnn,
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Beebabe: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2010
I cn't bliv dz newz. It's jst 2 sad. Gone too Soon. RIP Da Grin.
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by Babymason34: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
DA GRIN IS DEAD PEEPS, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. AMEN
Re: I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! by v3: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
Damn! I hp dis is 1 bad rumor,he can't be dead!

(1)

Download Djgunz Ft Waga-g, Bosalin, K-large & Zoro - Iwa / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ / What Is Your Current Music Obsession?