Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (42463 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2018
A Nigerian Man, Olaniyi Samuel Akanni, 35yrs old took to his Facebook timeline to share his experience as a married man, he revealed how his 25yrs old wife abandoned him when he lost his Job 2 months after their traditional Wedding,saying she couldn't settle down with a Jobless Man.

Mr. Akanni who lost his job due to fraudulent activity that happened at his workplace went on to reveal how he battled and struggled with loneliness and heartbreak, how he took to Begging money from his friends and family to survive, just when he thought he had lost it all... The light of favor shined on him.

It turned out that 6 month after his wife left him, he was called back to his Job (by then the mixup at his workplace had been cleared), he wasn't demoted but was paid N2.7 million to recover his losses.

The big issue at hand is the fact that his run-away wife has heard he's gotten his job back and is swimming in money and she twants to come back, should he forgive her?

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/my-wife-abandoned-me-when-i-lost-my-job-but-now-she-wants-me-back-should-i-forgive-her-nigerian-man-needs-advice/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by taylor88(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Use her for money rituals

Some men shaaa

I won't even complain I'll be fvcking her every 3 hours making it 8times a day be it rain or shine

That's what works for 98% of my girls flee because of it

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Fake story undecided am not saying Nigeria women can not do such oooo,but dis particular story is as lame as buhari

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by misscrystals(f): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2018
she should go to hell...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 9jaPromo(f): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Use her for money rituals

Abi
Use her double ur hustle grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Godwinfury(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Money finish, eye clear.
If she eventually come back, n that said 2.7 mil goes down the drain, she will still leave u.
Once a monkey, always a monkey.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ikombe: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2018

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
A Nigerian Man, Olaniyi Samuel Akanni, 35yrs old took to his Facebook timeline to share his experience as a married man, he revealed how his 25yrs old wife abandoned him when he lost his Job 2 months after their traditional Wedding,saying she couldn't settle down with a Jobless Man.

Mr. Akanni who lost his job due to fraudulent activity that happened at his workplace went on to reveal how he battled and struggled with loneliness and heartbreak, how he took to Begging money from his friends and family to survive, just when he thought he had lost it all... The light of favor shined on him.

It turned out that 6 month after his wife left him, he was called back to his Job (by then the mixup at his workplace had been cleared), he wasn't demoted but was paid N2.7 million to recover his losses.

The big issue at hand is the fact that his run-away wife has heard he's gotten his job back and is swimming in money and she twants to come back, should he forgive her?

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/my-wife-abandoned-me-when-i-lost-my-job-but-now-she-wants-me-back-should-i-forgive-her-nigerian-man-needs-advice/
forgive and marry her since ur village people have blinded ur sense of reasoning.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by crackhaus: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Let the Nigerian man take her back please, but he MUST make sure he keeps at least one side-chick close by.

If the prodigal wife starts complaining, he MUST simply remind her that he still loves her with all his heart & soul, but common sense dictates that he plays it safe by having another woman/women he can fall back on in case he loses the job again and she decides to run away for the second time.

Once bitten, twice shy....

Signed:
The Love Guru

9 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalasticlala where are you na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by hurumnanya: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
If this story is true, then she will leave you tomorrow if you lose your job again.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fake nollywood script...bad one for that matter.

Watch out for Part 2 angry

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Chidexter(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
FORGIVE, FORGET, then tell her to FVCKOFF

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Swimming? It's only N2.7 million nah....

16 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ShakuShaku: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don't dare rake her back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Some people are naturally uselessly useless.

What's hard to decide about this simple issue?

If she's tripping
leave the bitch alone

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 9jaSuperWoman(f): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Copied from Rant HQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by splmosixx(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Swear for her and her ancestors....

It's only swear that can restore her to default setting....
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
My brother Run....wen ya moni finish she go run leave you again

7 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by lastempero: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Iam wondering what I will do with my expensive Chelsea Jersey now that conte have decided to kill Chelsea kpatakpata.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by deebrain(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
I stand with the first to comment poster.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by mayskit4luv(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ok
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by talk2saintify(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
She dey MAd
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by benny4wax(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
What will it cost you to be a part of this great opportunity. What do you stand to gain from grabbing this great opportunity. How would you know if you don't ask?

Swiss golden pays my bills.
0-8-1-4-6-5-0-7-9-6-6
(WhatsApp only).

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Omololu2121: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don't accept her back
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by LordKO(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Give an opportunist a second chance at your own peril. She's your frenemy, therefore, discard and divorce her with alacrity.

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Lalas247(f): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Do not be a fool

She is a worthless woman .. a lady you married while all was good ... dumped u like hot akara when it went bad ..darling she broke several vows she made ..

Drop dat b!tvh ... tell her to get her ass a job ..

Go and find a good woman who will stand by you, motivate you, support you, and not run when things go bad
..she doesn’t love u .. it’s plain to see .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by zombieHUNTER: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
That your wife is a good shithole citizen

grin grin
You have to take her back
It's the law of the jungle
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by JennieCutie4U(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Gold-diggers everywhere! anyways, to err is human and to forgive is divine. just follow ur heart but just try nd forgive her

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Phyqee10(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.