Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos (34081 Views)

See Signature Of The SUG President Of Unijos That Has Been Trending Online / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by JoshuaKay(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Senate of University of Benin in a circular that went round the school earlier today has Rusticated the Student Union Government's President, Ogbidi Osemudiamen also known as Osemu.com for 1year, the PRO, Goodnews Ehiabhi for 2 years and some others of the Executive Council
In the circular, the Senate instructed that the Vice President, Frances Okogwu be made Acting president.
This news is still a shock to the entire students community of the university.
Read the complete list of the rusticated members in the image below.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Dboy55(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm,nawa oooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by sagaciousblog: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by HeyCorleone(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
What I want to know is what the Management hope to achieve from this stunt they have pulled.

If it were in saner climes, the SUG would have taken the School Management to court for the rubbish they did in the last months of last year.

22 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Branzy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
this is wickedness .this is what they protested against.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by SeniorZato(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Branzy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
#BringBackUnibenSug
#BRINGBACKGOODNEWSUNIBEN

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Nelsizzy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
See my school cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by lacruz12(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oh my Alma mater

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Branzy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
after a peaceful protest ..no single property was destroyed.. why this wickedness

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by 2fine2fast(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria is in great Leadership crises.
From our President, through our governors,
our vcs to our student representatives.
I just tire.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by sunbbo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
SUG Wahala..
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by rawpadgin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Can you imagine the nonsense

School fees was increased, the school facilities were in decapitated state the SUG organized a PEACEFUL protest now he's been rusticated for a year

Talk about abuse of power

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Koladesh(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Haba . �
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
A sad development
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Shegson12345(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
why nha? embarassed
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Uyi168: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
this one is strong o
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by jbreezy: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls, we need dem to rusticate buhari too

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Nonnyflex(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
OK na... "I comment my reserve"
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Deefuray(f): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chai
But it was a peaceful protest....
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by eleojo23: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
We are in a pseudo-military regime na.

They are learning from FG.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by lilyheaven: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just like that? No reason, what was their crime?
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by adewuyiade: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Watz their offense

Student union is scam

No more aluta
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by martineverest(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
as usual....tribalism in uniben

they rusticated a Benin man for one yr and esan for two years

God bless esan ppl

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by Hexilon: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
That's 10 seasons of BBN you wouldn't be commenting on grin grin
fvcknl5:
If mods fit ban me till 2028 for speaking against BBN nothing again fit surprise me for this life.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by MrImole: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by phetto(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
fvcknl5:
If mods fit ban me till 2028 for speaking against BBN nothing again fit surprise me for this life.

Seun and his cohorts are losing it

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos by martineverest(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Branzy:
#BringBackUnibenSug
#BRINGBACKGOODNEWSUNIBEN
they miss Harrison....the last dogged SUG presido

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Oil Refinery Absorbs 3 Consecutive Set Of ATBU Engineering Graduates / I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.