Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Digest: How Do You Develop Mental Toughness? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Digest: How Do You Develop Mental Toughness? (322 Views)

Mental Health Issues In The Workplace / Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Billionaires Minset: How To Develop Mental Toughness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digest: How Do You Develop Mental Toughness? by Paulline: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don’t have an answer, but someone else here does, Louis Chew answers on Quora.

This is David Goggins. He’s the toughest man alive.

There’s no doubt about it. Goggins is the only member of the US Armed Forces to complete SEAL training, US Army Ranger School, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller training.

Any of those accomplishments alone would have been impressive, but that’s not all.

He’s also the current Guinness record holder for the most number of pull-ups done in 24 hours. Alongside that record are multiple first-place finishes at the most brutal ultra-endurance events, which attracts the toughest competitors from around the world.

How does someone consistently push himself to his physical and mental limits all the time?

Let’s find out.

http://drifternews..com/2018/02/digest-how-do-you-develop-mental.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Need Your Votes To Win An Award / Youths, Which Is A Bigger Risk, Government Paying Jobs Or Entrepreneurship? / No Human Is Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.