Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj (765 Views)

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue / Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj by lanya: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yes yes I work in the bank as you can already decipher, I won’t consider myself a banker yet as I don’t yet have the professional qualifications to be one (I am working up to it). This is a random catalogue of daily happenings within and around me while at the bank.

Can we talk about the issue of men coming to the bank for the sole aim of propositioning women and ladies young enough to be their own children or the random f**k boys and the young married men who thinks that every female banker is a hoe and easy lay.

I know over time some female bankers have done above and beyond their call of duty to retain customers but some of us actually believe in our brain and the quality of services the banks provide.

My earliest mistake was giving customers my phone number when I first resumed work, I was never in the class of people that believed in hoarding contact, until I started receiving proposition with little or no regard for my dignity. Apparently somewhere in their twisted mind they connected having your ...read more @https://olliealley./2018/02/02/journal-of-a-bank-worker-by-cj/

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Many Mothers / STORY: RAPE [episode 2] / Sex Is Sweet But......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.