Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (57263 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nygma(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
I check if I love her by making her orgasm
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Humanistme: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Toks2008:

This is a mystery the world is yet to unravel.

A man can cheat on a lady yet love her to pieces but when a lady cheats on her man then it's a most certain she is no longer in love with the man...

your usual trash. deliberately hurting the person you claim to love is a sign of true love I hear you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by MiyettiAllah: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rada rada, shior kelebe tue! angry

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by zyzxx(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

Sometimes we leave those we love because letting them go is the only way to prove we love them.

If you have never being in love with someone who finds happiness in another, you may never understand me.

If you haven't been in love with someone whom your presence in their lives will only give them pains, you may find me crazy

There is always someone in a person's life whom they love but can't be with.
this deep oo

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by dammysel(f): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
I love my ex...but I had to let go.
This picture doesn't totally say it all.

3 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by blarkraimez: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:

Then it was never love but they probably thought it was.

Except a case where they found out they are family members but any other reason is a facade.

Obviously you have never loved somebody who loves someone's else........
Or with a different blood group

3 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by linearity: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

Sometimes we leave those we love because letting them go is the only way to prove we love them.

If you have never being in love with someone who finds happiness in another, you may never understand me.

If you haven't been in love with someone whom your presence in their lives will only give them pains, you may find me crazy

In that case, you were not the one that let them go as you claimed...They are the one that let you go, because they love someone else, despite your professed love for them.

2 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by holytribe(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

It's so true. Am a case study

2 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:
Often times we use the words "I love you" but with a little tilt in the emotional balance,we tend to walk away from the lives of the people we claim to love.

I have heard countless excuses why many couples break up and in most cases,these excuses are lame, unreasonable and indeed as the name implies,an excuse they just want to hold on to in order to carry out their predetermined intent of leaving.

There will always be a reason to stay or leave any romantic union we find ourselves and in most cases,there will be more reasons to leave rather than stay but if you truly love someone,you will make excuses for their flaws and you will meticulously find one reason to remain in their lives.

I hope this makes sense.

Not when it begins to lower your self esteem

5 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Edemaya: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

[b]Sometimes we leave those we love because letting them go is the only way to prove we love them.

There is always someone in a person's life whom they love but can't be with. [/b]

On point sis.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
undecided
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by ashjay001(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:

Except a case where they found out they are family members but any other reason is a facade.

U've never been in love, with someone that kills u slowly! Self preservation, first!

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Goldenheart(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
lipsrsealed Blah blah blah
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Emaimo: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

How many guys don break your heart? Oya caman tell us

2 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Kaycee7(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
What if you feel the one you love is lying to you? How do you stand by them?

2 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by sexdoll: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
I can't even love anybody no matter how much I try.

And that's because...
I am a schizoid.

3 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Reeberry: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

That's a big fat lie. You know nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by AreaFada2: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

Gbam!

Love is not always about having. It can also be about letting to. Being selfless.

5 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Devane(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jozzy4:

Sir Toks, I don't really support that ... Do you mean two people who love each other but are both genotype " AS " should still find a reason to hold on ?

Love, marriage and child bearing are very different things all together. Though in some cases they go hand in hand, it is important to note that they ain't the same. You can love someone without having to marry or even have children. It's a matter of what you both want.

2 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Gentlebabs(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:

This is a mystery the world is yet to unravel.

A man can cheat on a lady yet love her to pieces but when a lady cheats on her man then it's a most certain she is no longer in love with the man...

Simple! Men do not have to be in love with a lady before they insert their generator of generations into any and all available hole.

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by godwinweb(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:
Often times we use the words "I love you" but with a little tilt in the emotional balance,we tend to walk away from the lives of the people we claim to love.

I have heard countless excuses why many couples break up and in most cases,these excuses are lame, unreasonable and indeed as the name implies,an excuse they just want to hold on to in order to carry out their predetermined intent of leaving.

There will always be a reason to stay or leave any romantic union we find ourselves and in most cases,there will be more reasons to leave rather than stay but if you truly love someone,you will make excuses for their flaws and you will meticulously find one reason to remain in their lives.

I hope this makes sense.
Nice one
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by TycoOn04: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:

What are u saying ?? . so its only family members that can stop being with each other abi ?? . what if their genotype is not compatible?? . and so many other reasons like maybe religion , tribe or family differences?? .
Na wa for u o , if u dont know something just shut up and let the adults talk biko tongue undecided
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by booblacain(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
OK.

2 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Love again. Abeeegi angry
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Last-last all this long story Na just to_fuck. Everything else is secondary.
today you made sense... grin

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by nawtibownie: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Love is a process that requires beings to be balanced in quite a number of ways, it doesn't happen just laidat.

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Thegents6: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toks2008:

I hope this makes sense.

This is OBSESSION and not LOVE
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is it love or lust?

Here's a quick way to determine as recommended by experts.

1 - When you become overcome in throes of passion for a woman;
2 - find a quiet place.
3 - beat your meat. Choke your carrot - (which ever euphemism appeals to you, the goal is the same);
4 - achieve release
5 - if you are still thinking about the person, it is love;
6 - but if you immediately wonder what all the fuss is about and want to hit the bed, or take a sip of your favourite whiskey
7 - It is lust.

Tested and trusted.

You should also do this for important decisions.

10 Likes

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by anochuko01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

women with complicated lives. see this one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.