Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (57239 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
samwise180:
Sometimes in our life, if we love someone we let them go

As long as the person wants to.go..let go but if the person wants to come back and you truly want that person back then there will always be a reason to hold on to that person....that is the essence of this thread.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2018
Marcelo290:
Lol I pity anyone who still bask on love in this present time.

LMAO you are a legend.

I love realist.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by dammysel(f): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Babes, how about we take a ride on one of my cows with the largest hump around Abuja?

Lol. No wahala oh
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by MiyettiAllah: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
dammysel:

Lol. No wahala oh

Alhamdulilahi!

I’m going to graze my cows in your PM right away.

1 Like

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by CODEEATER(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No!

Sometimes we leave those we love because letting them go is the only way to prove we love them.

If you have never being in love with someone who finds happiness in another, you may never understand me.

If you haven't been in love with someone whom your presence in their lives will only give them pains, you may find me crazy

There is always someone in a person's life whom they love but can't be with.
Word!!
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Ladyjumong(f): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mehn, this thread is so touchy
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by abbatoir(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rokia2:

LMAO you are a legend.

I love realist.

bae... cheesy

longest time
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
robosky02:

bae... cheesy

longest time
how you doing? smiley
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by congo4ka: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chikita66:
You nailed it.
I will not nail it but I will pound it hard wink
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by joshrare(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2018
Toks2008:
Often times we use the words "I love you" but with a little tilt in the emotional balance,we tend to walk away from the lives of the people we claim to love.

I have heard countless excuses why many couples break up and in most cases,these excuses are lame, unreasonable and indeed as the name implies,an excuse they just want to hold on to in order to carry out their predetermined intent of leaving.

There will always be a reason to stay or leave any romantic union we find ourselves and in most cases,there will be more reasons to leave rather than stay but if you truly love someone,you will make excuses for their flaws and you will meticulously find one reason to remain in their lives.

I hope this makes sense.

nope
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Humility017(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Afrocentric:
I swear brother, this is my weakness. If I'm too close to any lady I will start developing love for then, even if I never love them initially
that's not problem bro....off course it happens to every one....reason why you see sometimes married women cheating wit their colleagues in the office....

whom you spend time wit...you begin to have affection towards...that's why you hear counsellors advising spouses to share same bedroom and it's likes...

that's why I believe so many don't understand how the word "love" works...
you can get to love any one you take time to understand and spend time wit....
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Ochiske(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2018
nawtibownie:
Love is a process that requires beings to be balanced in quite a number of ways, it doesn't happen just laidat. I don't love my 'relationship' partner yet, but i'm certain we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

Got your pm but it isnt displaying well enough
Got any other means to contact you through?
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by tk4rd: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Then it was never love but they probably thought it was.

Except a case where they found out they are family members but any other reason is a facade.

Must every love be romantically inclined.??
Then, you can't love more than one person be that.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by KeenMind(m): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Love is a mirage.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by bamise02: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2018
lol
gudvibz:

It's so true sometimes it's easier to love someone from afar cause they're too hard to love
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Ayomathy01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Toks2008:

This is an archaic reason cos these days there are ways round this and a fetus genotype can be known before it fully developes.
assuming the fetus genotype is AS...does that mean it should be aborted
If that's the case.... What's the point of getting married at the first place
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Toks2008:

This is a mystery the world is yet to unravel.

A man can cheat on a lady yet love her to pieces but when a lady cheats on her man then it's a most certain she is no longer in love with the man...
The reason is simple. Women associate sex with commitment and love while men don't. Men see sex as means of immediate satisfaction.
That's why a man can date and sleep with a lady for a long time without having any love for her meanwhile the lady might be thinking that the man really loves her.
So a cheating husband will always say " baby I don't love her, it's you that I love" and the wife will find it hard to understand because she wasn't wired that.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Toks2008(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ayomathy01:
assuming the fetus genotype is AS...does that mean it should be aborted
If that's the case.... What's the point of getting married at the first place
Only in the case of SS but I don't encourage murder ....in developed countries, AS live a normal life.
Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nike99:

The reason is simple. Women associate sex with commitment and love while men don't. Men see sex as means of immediate satisfaction.
That's why a man can date and sleep with a lady for a long time without having any love for her meanwhile the lady might be thinking that the man really loves her.
So a cheating husband will always say " baby I don't love her, it's you that I love" and the wife will find it hard to understand because she wasn't wired that.

Why are you so reasonable?

Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Why are you so reasonable?
smiley Understanding is key. When you understand how things work, you will take the right steps and save yourself from unnecessary stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.