Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) (788 Views)

The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) by Nutase: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please watch from 45:56 to 48:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JS56qojJ0?t=45m55s

How did we miss this!!!
Re: Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) by twosquare(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nutase, that's serious o. That was during Buhari's regime before he was deposed. Well, some missed it because they are hell bent on following the crowd, not listening to God's instructions (still remember Pastor Bosun's viral message), and love propaganda. If ordinary politicians can deceive some Christians, I wonder how some will be able to escape the deception from the spirit of the antichrist. That's why it is good we start walking the talk. Don't vote for a candidate because he's got crowd or the talk... Let's first learn what God is telling us in the personal place of prayers... Then do vote for God's approval even though you don't like the individual.

Christians should learn from history, but above all, hear what heaven is saying concerning proposed leaders. Men are gates to the other dimension. If the person a nation votes in to lead a country will not bring heaven, know he will surely bring hell. The reason for the unrest in this nation is because some men put in someone who brought you already know what. I hope some will learn after this. Well, some still won't.

As far back as 2014, when I had a visitation, I have heard the word CHANGE, even before APC started using it as a slogan for election. But this is the word of the Lord to me then, "That a great change is coming, the wind of change shall blow. For when you see it, you shall know it because it will carry my seal..." But Satan, likewise, send his first...Nigerians really desired change, but they were deceived. The real change is coming, but not through princes (politicians) or their chariots (electoral promises).
Re: Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) by Soteriahascome: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2018
[center]That was the field Marshall speaking with power and authority! [/center]
Re: Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2018
So na true say Idahosa na Yahoo Pastor.

Listen and see how he promotes himself.

Any preacher who wears white, is trying to give an impression of holiness to you.
Re: Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) by Nutase: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
So na true say Idahosa na Yahoo Pastor.

Listen and see how he promotes himself.

Any preacher who wears white, is trying to give an impression of holiness to you.

so if an armed robber wears white what impression is he trying to create?
Re: Watch This Video And Draw Your Conclusion (From 45:56 to 48:26) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nutase:
so if an armed robber wears white what impression is he trying to create?
You don see armed robber where white b4
An Armed Robber will try to avoid attention and not attract it by being dressed in white grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Made This Statement On The Cross? / Bishop Oyedepo Trolls Those Who Are Waiting For Change (video) / Why Gov. Ambode Must Execute Death Warrant Of Rev. King Now! – Prophet Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.